The Genius FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 08:36 PM   #16
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Done, and welcome. ^_^

You're right on some parts. I agree that Haku, Deidara, Kabuto, and Tsunade are geniuses. I'll get to work on their banners this evening. Not so sure about Sakura, Sasori, or Zabuza, though. I don't consider them geniuses, however, you are a co-owner, and I'll take that into account. Why do you view those four as geniuses?
Shrike answered my thoughts on Sasori.
I thought of Zabuza because when he was young he murdered all of his opponents. But we know so little on his past accomplishments... so it's mostly just a feeling of mine about his character. Considering a feeling can't be proven, I guess we shouldn't add him. ^^
I view Sakura as a genius in medicine, much like Tsunade. She was able to make a counter-antidote to Sasori's poison... despite being entirely unfamiliar to it and Sasori himself said that he had to have each ingredient written out before him... before he could even create the poison. Sakura knew she wasn't at the physical level to defeat Sasori - which is another example of her high intelligence. She also was able to answer all the questions on the Chuunin exam without cheating.. Sasuke could not do this, btw.
Shikamaru would be a good choice. I think his intelligence makes up for his lack of chakra and stamina. But he doesn't have to be added. XD Neither does Sakura, but I do think she's a good choice.

Quote:
I think Lee was stated to be a genius of hard work. I may be wrong on that, but I remember it for some reason. I may add him to the genius list. If anything, I'd think he'd be more of a genius than Gai, strictly because he's reliant on taijutsu alone. That means he focuses solely on that. Gai prefers to use taijutsu, but he also does other things.
Yeah, I consider them more specialist (like Tsunade and Sakura are in medicine), but no less than the other geniuses listed. XD So it's all up to what you want really, I don't mind if they're not on the list.




Welcome everyone! ^^ Let's try to keep this FC active! (unlike my poor Team 07 fc... it's usually very quiet. )
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #17
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Genius FC

Sign me up Mikey.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #18
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Genius FC

make that two, Mikey.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:22 PM   #19
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Genius FC

.....................we don't like each other but I got to admit this is a cool FC and I don't even like FC's. I think the Third and Fourth Hokage should definitely be added to the list for obvious reason.
__________________



Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:37 PM   #20
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.
 
YoshiToshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Hawaii.. grawr.
Age: 23
Posts: 7,859
Thanks: 6
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: The Genius FC

Would you like me to move this FC to the Official Section?
__________________

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:52 AM   #21
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Genius FC

another genius, erm, Haku?

AL?
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:55 AM   #22
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Genius FC

Yeah, I think Haku is a genuis, since he can manipulate water by will using no chakra and do one hand seals. Even though nobody directly came out and called him a genuis, it's safe to say he was Chuunin, low Jounin level during the Land of Waves Arc.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:58 AM   #23
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Genius FC

Hokages can be called Geniuses

like Tsunade, she has the medical expertise to back it up
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Shrike answered my thoughts on Sasori.
But, but, he was taken down by a retired Jounin and a Chuunin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I view Sakura as a genius in medicine, much like Tsunade.
Hm. Do you think Sakura is better at medical stuff than Tsunade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Shikamaru would be a good choice. I think his intelligence makes up for his lack of chakra and stamina. But he doesn't have to be added. XD Neither does Sakura, but I do think she's a good choice.
The fact that she's improved so much, and well, she's a mini-Sannin....and she helped take down an Akatsuki member, really upps her chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Sign me up Mikey.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
make that two, Mikey.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
.....................we don't like each other but I got to admit this is a cool FC and I don't even like FC's. I think the Third and Fourth Hokage should definitely be added to the list for obvious reason.
Just because we may have different views on things doesn't mean I dislike you lol. Would you like to join my FC? Sarutobi....and the Fourth. I'll make believe the reasons aren't so obvious to me. Why would you consider them genius material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Would you like me to move this FC to the Official Section?
Yes please. That would be great.

By the way, guys, I resized the banners, so I, and the co-owners need to sport them in our signatures. Regular members can do so also, but they all need to link to this FC in their signatures at least.

I'll be working on banners for Tsunade, Sakura, and Haku tonight.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #25
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u
 
Kata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hephzibah, Georgia. Prounounce that right, bitch.
Age: 21
Posts: 684
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
Hokages can be called Geniuses

like Tsunade, she has the medical expertise to back it up
Yes they can and Oro~sama.....he.....he's a crazy/evil/pedo genius.
@Trey: Haku is the only shinobi i think (keyword: 'think') that can do hand seals with one hand.
and the only reason I say Naruto is a genius (cuz all hell knows he's not) is cuz of the little time he mastered (well almost but u get it) the rasengan.
I think Jiraiya said even the 4th took longer than Naruto.....i think
__________________
___
_l__l_
(o.o)
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?

Last edited by Kata; 07-06-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #26
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Yeah, I think Haku is a genuis, since he can manipulate water by will using no chakra and do one hand seals. Even though nobody directly came out and called him a genuis, it's safe to say he was Chuunin, low Jounin level during the Land of Waves Arc.
I definitely agree. ^^ Haku had a lot of potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
But, but, he was taken down by a retired Jounin and a Chuunin.
I think Sasori chose his death (either consciously or unconsciously), so while I applaud Sakura's growth and Chiyo's abilities in that fight... Sasori was the one that ended the battle. I think he's worthy of the title.

Quote:
Hm. Do you think Sakura is better at medical stuff than Tsunade?
Not exactly.. but I do think Sakura has the potential to surpass Tsunade, as an overall ninja. While Kishimoto hasn't given Sakura a training period to learn genjutsu, it's been stated multiple times that she's a natural in that area. With the right teacher, she'd probably excel (imo). I'd love it if Kakashi or Sasuke trained her in that area. <3 But it'll probably never happen. lol

Concerning medical ninjutsu, Sakura probably will surpass Tsunade... but this is partly because she's been training under Tsunade's tutelage.. She'll be able to go farther because of that. (I don't imagine Tsunade having a mentor, I see her as a pioneer in the medical field).

Quote:
The fact that she's improved so much, and well, she's a mini-Sannin....and she helped take down an Akatsuki member, really upps her chances.
Great! <3

And I've added the Kakashi banner to my sig. ^^ Now I have everyone from Team 07 XD

EDIT ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7 View Post
Yes they can and Oro~sama.....he.....he's a crazy/evil/pedo genius.
@Trey: Haku is the only shinobi i think (keyword: 'think') that can do hand seals with one hand.
and the only reason I say Naruto is a genius (cuz all hell knows he's not) is cuz of the little time he mastered (well almost but u get it) the rasengan.
I think Jiraiya said even the 4th took longer than Naruto.....i think
That's true about Naruto. I was actually considering him, because he learned the kage bushin technique in one night (it was a forbidden technique, right?). And then he was able to complete the Rasengan, something the Fourth was never able to do... I know he's supposed to be the hard working type and learns by getting used to the feel of a jutsu... but he manages to do it pretty quickly, by constantly working at it... kinda like Sasuke, when he first learned the fire technique for his father... Naruto could be considered a hard-working genius... ?
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 07-06-2007 at 09:38 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #27
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

If the Fourth took longer, then that really negates from him being looked at as a genius to me. =\ If someone like Naruto pushed the Rasengan further than the all mighty God of Godly shinobi, as some see him, then....no. He's not much of a genius to me. Neither is Naruto, actually. Although he is a hard worker, he's been blessed to have the Kyuubi in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I think Sasori chose his death (either consciously or unconsciously), so while I applaud Sakura's growth and Chiyo's abilities in that fight... Sasori was the one that ended the battle. I think he's worthy of the title.
I understand. Still, it was a fight. Two vs one, and the victors were Chiyo (even though she died, sadly) and Sakura. They're still technically the winners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Not exactly.. but I do think Sakura has the potential to surpass Tsunade, as an overall ninja. While Kishimoto hasn't given Sakura a training period to learn genjutsu, it's been stated multiple times that she's a natural in that area. With the right teacher, she'd probably excel (imo). I'd love it if Kakashi or Sasuke trained her in that area. <3 But it'll probably never happen. lol
I think she's only good for dispelling genjutsu. For now, anyway. No, I can't see Sasuke nor Kakashi teaching her lol. I can, however, see Kurenai doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Concerning medical ninjutsu, Sakura probably will surpass Tsunade... but this is partly because she's been training under Tsunade's tutelage.. She'll be able to go farther because of that. (I don't imagine Tsunade having a mentor, I see her as a pioneer in the medical field).
Could Tsunade have done for Kankuro what Sakura did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
And I've added the Kakashi banner to my sig. ^^ Now I have everyone from Team 07 XD
YAY.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 07-06-2007 at 09:39 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #28
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Genius FC

The only reason Naruto can even be mentioned is because he has the Kyuubi and plot protection.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #29
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The only reason Naruto can even be mentioned is because he has the Kyuubi and plot protection.
True. But Sasuke and Itachi to some extent have plot protection also. They need to be kept alive for the sake of the huge show down.

You know, I forgot that alot of the cast have jobbed terribly to Naruto. Neji and Kiba come to mind off the top of my head.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #30
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

I don't agree, really. Wasn't it stated that because of the Kyuubi, Naruto couldn't control his chakra that well? And then Yamato says that Naruto's own chakra rivals the Kyuubi's because he is able to withstand it when releasing four tails? ... Naruto's powerful, without the Kyuubi (imo). Maybe the presentation of his strength doesn't satisfy all, but then again, for most of the story he's been relying on the kyuubi's strength... not his own... Hopefully in Naruto's next battle, he will rely strictly on his own skill and it'll be a good one. (As you can see, I really love Naruto <3 )
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.