The Genius FC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #31
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Genius FC

Well Itachi doesn't need plot protection, he's just too good. 90% of the Naruto cast fears him.

Sasuke is at the level too, where he doesn't need plot protection. He's having a pretty fair battle with Deidara, which proves he's good enough on his own.

But when you say Naruto, I instantly think of how he goes Kyuubi without a second thought.

@UT--It's not because of the Kyuubi that Naruto can't control his chakra well, it was because of the seal on him. Jiraiya fixed that poblem before the Chuunin exam.

Also, the Kyuubi's chakra augments Naruto's. I'll give Naruto that he has decent chakra control to be able to Rasengan (and more impressively, with on hand PostTS), but he cannot summon Gamabunta on his own chakra supply. The fact that Naruto can spam Rasengans is because it doesn't take a lot of chakra to do it. With mastery, Rasengan is probably the more battle effecient short to mid ranged jutsu there is: low chakra cost, high impact.

Last edited by Trey; 07-06-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-06-2007, 09:48 PM   #32
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u
 
Kata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hephzibah, Georgia. Prounounce that right, bitch.
Age: 21
Posts: 684
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Kiba??? I don't see how he would be a genius now Neji he is the Hyuuga Prodigy so I understand
__________________
___
_l__l_
(o.o)
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:49 PM   #33
Genjutsu-master
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .....
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Genjutsu-master is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

wait Mikey how is sakura a genius.
Genjutsu-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 PM   #34
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u
 
Kata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hephzibah, Georgia. Prounounce that right, bitch.
Age: 21
Posts: 684
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

She's a genius at sum Genjutsus and she's a Medical Genius also so....yea
__________________
___
_l__l_
(o.o)
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #35
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I don't agree, really. Wasn't it stated that because of the Kyuubi, Naruto couldn't control his chakra that well? And then Yamato says that Naruto's own chakra rivals the Kyuubi's because he is able to withstand it when releasing four tails? ... Naruto's powerful, without the Kyuubi (imo). Maybe the presentation of his strength doesn't satisfy all, but then again, for most of the story he's been relying on the kyuubi's strength... not his own... Hopefully in Naruto's next battle, he will rely strictly on his own skill and it'll be a good one. (As you can see, I really love Naruto <3 )
Yes well, at least you don't obsess over him and paint him in a Godly portrait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Well Itachi doesn't need plot protection, he's just too good. 90% of the Naruto cast fears him.
True. Still, if he were to encounter someone more powerful than him, he'd have to live on anyway. PPFTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Sasuke is at the level too, where he doesn't need plot protection. He's having a pretty fair battle with Deidara, which proves he's good enough on his own.
I'd say he's having more than a fair battle lol. He's not only keeping Deidara alive, but he's also using him to test his bodies durability. In a certain way, it's kind of making a mockery of Deidara and his abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
But when you say Naruto, I instantly think of how he goes Kyuubi without a second thought.
Part 1, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7 View Post
Kiba??? I don't see how he would be a genius now Neji he is the Hyuuga Prodigy so I understand
No, I didn't mean Kiba is a genius. I mean that during part 1, Naruto fought some ninja's who jobbed to him. Basically that means he fought and won battles in which he really shouldn't have won. Like his Chuunin exam fight against Kiba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjutsu-master View Post
wait Mikey how is sakura a genius.
Well, it does take quite a bit to go from nothing to potentially surpassing a Sannin, and current Hokage.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 07-06-2007 at 09:53 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #36
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
If the Fourth took longer, then that really negates from him being looked at as a genius to me. =\ If someone like Naruto pushed the Rasengan further than the all mighty God of Godly shinobi, as some see him, then....no. He's not much of a genius to me. Neither is Naruto, actually. Although he is a hard worker, he's been blessed to have the Kyuubi in him.
Well, I don't agree entirely about Naruto or the Fourth (I think everyone has their limitations and strengths..) You have to look at what they managed to accomplish.. The Fourth created the Rasengan. Naruto had Jiraiya to teach him and then Kakashi. .. And yeah, sealing the kyuubi seems.. genius worthy on the Fourth's part. XD

This is similar to the point I was making about Tsunade and Sakura...

Oh, what are your thoughts on the Third?

Quote:
I understand. Still, it was a fight. Two vs one, and the victors were Chiyo (even though she died, sadly) and Sakura. They're still technically the winners.
^^ Technically.

Quote:
I think she's only good for dispelling genjutsu. For now, anyway. No, I can't see Sasuke nor Kakashi teaching her lol. I can, however, see Kurenai doing that.
XD True, dispelling is all we've seen from her. I doubt Kishimoto will ever expand on it... =/ I'd like to see what she was capable of.

Quote:
Could Tsunade have done for Kankuro what Sakura did?
Definitely. I base this off of <3.
(I don't know =P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
@UT--It's not because of the Kyuubi that Naruto can't control his chakra well, it was because of the seal on him. Jiraiya fixed that poblem before the Chuunin exam.

Also, the Kyuubi's chakra augments Naruto's. I'll give Naruto that he has decent chakra control to be able to Rasengan (and more impressively, with on hand PostTS), but he cannot summon Gamabunta on his own chakra supply. The fact that Naruto can spam Rasengans is because it doesn't take a lot of chakra to do it. With mastery, Rasengan is probably the more battle effecient short to mid ranged jutsu there is: low chakra cost, high impact.
I need to rewatch those episodes, then. Because I'm remembering something different... lmao. XD

I thought Jiraiya unsealed the seal Oro gave Naruto in the FoD... -.-

Well, Naruto was only 12 when he managed to summon Gamabunta. Maybe things have changed... *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Yes well, at least you don't obsess over him and paint him in a Godly portrait.
I try not to do that to any of the characters. X'D



And I recommended Sakura because concerning medical ninjutsu, she's definitely genius worthy. She still needs to work on her speed and style, though.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #37
Trey
Legendary
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,251
Thanks: 139
Thanked 538 Times in 300 Posts
Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I thought Jiraiya unsealed the seal Oro gave Naruto in the FoD... -.-
He did. That was the reason Naruto couldn't control his chakra correctly.

Quote:
Well, Naruto was only 12 when he managed to summon Gamabunta. Maybe things have changed... *shrugs*
12 and a half.

Also, I think I heard someone say your chakra limit can't increase, you can only train yourself how to refine it better, or something of the sort. Like how Ebisu said the Naruto wastes chakra when he's making clones. So maybe Naruto did get better chakra regulation, but the fact was still it took more than his normal supply of chakra to summon 'Bunta.

Quote:
And I recommended Sakura because concerning medical ninjutsu, she's definitely genius worthy. She still needs to work on her speed and style, though.
Sakura is still weak compared to the rest of the main cast. The only ones she could probably beat in a battle are Konoha Chuunin kunoichis.

I do give her that she's an outstanding medical-nin, judging from how she whipped up the antidote for Sasori's poison.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #38
Genjutsu-master
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .....
Posts: 107
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Genjutsu-master is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Mikey i kinda of have to disagree on the whole sasuke using deidara to test his body hmm i doubt that.

he is going all out like crazy in the pic from 362 it looks like his left arm is gone for usage for the rest of this fight he is going hi all depite the fact he said he wanted deidara alive.

@Trey i don't know about that chakra comment i have proof. In the chunnin exam arc. when kakashi was teaching sasuke chidori he stated that sasuke is able to do 2 and that it was good for his age. Then he said "i myself can do 4 in one day" and after the time skip he was able to do 6 so i think chakra limit does increase.

I am also pretty sure that naruto can summon gamabuntan without a problem now he has grown a lot post time skip and has shown to have better chakra control he can easily do the rasengan now.
Genjutsu-master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #39
narut012
Chuunin
 
narut012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 628
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Genius FC

Should'nt Jiraiya, Rock Lee, and Gai all be considered genius'
__________________
Co-Owner of Sasuke Haters FC
Proud Member of the Yu Yu Hakusho FC
Proud Member of the Team 07 FC




Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:41 AM   #40
Umpa_One
Genin
 
Umpa_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Anywhere Instantly
Age: 29
Posts: 210
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by narut012 View Post
Should'nt Jiraiya, Rock Lee, and Gai all be considered genius'
While I would agree that they are all great ninja...I don't think that they are worthy of being called a Genius...I just think that people such as Naruto. Rock Lee, Gai, Sakura and even Jiraiya and Tsunade are not geniuses...Like I said they are all great ninja and may go down as some of the best ever but they all worked extremely hard to become what they are...Thats not to say that some of the other geniuses on the list didn't work hard...Take Jiraiya for example...Him and Orochimaru are on the same level now but growing up they were just like Sasuke and Naruto...Everything came so easy to Orochimaru and he was always better but through a lot of hard work Jiraiya became his equal...But it took a lot of hard work...It didn't come to him half as easily as it did for Orochimaru...And I feel like the same goes for Rock Lee, Sakura, Gai and Naruto...I guess my mind could be swayed on Tsundae since she was the pioneer of the medical field...
__________________

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:45 AM   #41
kimimaro0192
Genin
 
kimimaro0192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: eating with luffy on the thousand sunny
Age: 19
Posts: 162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Genius FC

Can i join........ and why isn't shikamaru on ur genius list?
__________________

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:47 AM   #42
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro0192 View Post
Can i join........ and why isn't shikamaru on ur genius list?
Sure. What's your definition of a genius? I'll be adding him soon. While he may not always be able to hold his own against tougher enemies, he is most definitely a genius in his own right. A strategic genius.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:48 AM   #43
kimimaro0192
Genin
 
kimimaro0192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: eating with luffy on the thousand sunny
Age: 19
Posts: 162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Genius FC

my definition of a genius is someone who has the ability to solve problems through strategy and thought
__________________

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:51 AM   #44
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro0192 View Post
my definition of a genius is someone who has the ability to solve problems through strategy and thought
Did you just totally rip that from my last post? lol
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:52 AM   #45
kimimaro0192
Genin
 
kimimaro0192's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: eating with luffy on the thousand sunny
Age: 19
Posts: 162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Genius FC

.........no........really, i didn't.........stop staring at me!!!!!
__________________

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.