The Genius FC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:31 AM   #46
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

By the way, would any of you guys consider filler characters as geniuses?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2007, 02:33 AM   #47
kimimaro0192
Genin

kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road

yeah, it doesn't really matter if their filler characters or not, as long as they were characters at some point

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:48 AM   #48
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I would as long as they were deserving of the title...However I can't think of any off the top of my head...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Last edited by Umpa_One; 07-07-2007 at 03:49 AM.
Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 03:54 AM   #49
kimimaro0192
Genin

I can, but i can't put my finger on his name, it was that guy who worked for orochimaru and could turn into a half fish dude, the head scientist at a lab, and he summoned the sea boss to fight

Old 07-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #50
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

...must...join...! (Please?)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #51
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I think we need Haku and Sasori and the list. Haku is a real prodigy with Kekkei Genkai which is quite unique. He had greater potential than Zabuza himself.
Sasori was killed by a Chuunin+old Jounin, but Kakuzu was killed by a Genin as well. Sasori got the worst possible match-up. He is one of the most deadly shinobi we have encountered, and has had Sandaime Kazekage as his puppet. Great waste for such a shinobi to die.
Sandaime Hokage is also a genius. He is the person who was called The God of Shinobi, and he knew every jutsu in Konoha including late Yondaime's technique Shiki Fuujin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
...must...join...! (Please?)
Sure you can, just wait for Mikey to put you on the list ^^
What is your definition of genius? Who would you want on the list as well?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #52
kimimaro0192
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I think we need Haku and Sasori and the list. Haku is a real prodigy with Kekkei Genkai which is quite unique. He had greater potential than Zabuza himself.
Sasori was killed by a Chuunin+old Jounin, but Kakuzu was killed by a Genin as well. Sasori got the worst possible match-up. He is one of the most deadly shinobi we have encountered, and has had Sandaime Kazekage as his puppet. Great waste for such a shinobi to die.
Sandaime Hokage is also a genius. He is the person who was called The God of Shinobi, and he knew every jutsu in Konoha including late Yondaime's technique Shiki Fuujin.

Sure you can, just wait for Mikey to put you on the list ^^
What is your definition of genius? Who would you want on the list as well?

i completely agree

Old 07-07-2007, 02:08 PM   #53
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
While I would agree that they are all great ninja...I don't think that they are worthy of being called a Genius...I just think that people such as Naruto. Rock Lee, Gai, Sakura and even Jiraiya and Tsunade are not geniuses...Like I said they are all great ninja and may go down as some of the best ever but they all worked extremely hard to become what they are...Thats not to say that some of the other geniuses on the list didn't work hard...Take Jiraiya for example...Him and Orochimaru are on the same level now but growing up they were just like Sasuke and Naruto...Everything came so easy to Orochimaru and he was always better but through a lot of hard work Jiraiya became his equal...But it took a lot of hard work...It didn't come to him half as easily as it did for Orochimaru...And I feel like the same goes for Rock Lee, Sakura, Gai and Naruto...I guess my mind could be swayed on Tsundae since she was the pioneer of the medical field...
Gai and Rock Lee ARE Genuis' since they can both do the lotus.

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #54
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

I guess I'll join Mikey. I don't think I need to write what I consider to be a genius because loads of people already said and I agree with them......... at least the one's on the first two pages.

And about the Fourth: Kakashi wasn't able to take the rasenagn any further either and he is a genius with a sharingan. If it wasn't for Naruto's stamina he wouldn't have been able to complete the ransengan either. I think it probably took him thousands of hours to complete with his clones.

@the people who said Naruto couldn't do the summoning without the Kyuubi, last time a checked his eyes turn red and he releases red chakra when he draws upon the nine tails. And if it wasn't for Naruto team 7 won't have been dead long ago.

O yeah Tsunda(I think I spelled it wrong) was already stated as a medical genius.

Mikey how do you hide your sig in one of those things that says [Show]

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-07-2007 at 02:31 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:11 PM   #55
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The Narutoverse definition of genius is someone who is naturally gifted and blessed with a kekkia genkia or large chakra resort or a sharp mind. They essentially only need to hone their kekkia genkia skills or practice trvially on harder jutsus since it comes naturally to them. Gai and Lee had to work harder than most humans can imagine to become what they are, and still they aren't on other genius' levels. So we can exclude them from the list, even though they are commendable shinobi.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #56
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The Narutoverse definition of genius is someone who is naturally gifted and blessed with a kekkia genkia or large chakra resort or a sharp mind. They essentially only need to hone their kekkia genkia skills or practice trvially on harder jutsus since it comes naturally to them. Gai and Lee had to work harder than most humans can imagine to become what they are, and still they aren't on other genius' levels. So we can exclude them from the list, even though they are commendable shinobi.
Couldn't have said it better myself...Gai and Lee are exceptional shinobi...However they had to put in so much more effort then others such as Sasuke, Neji and Kakashi...Even Lee himself has admited that he is not a genius like Neji...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #57
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
And about the Fourth: Kakashi wasn't able to take the rasenagn any further either and he is a genius with a sharingan. If it wasn't for Naruto's stamina he wouldn't have been able to complete the ransengan either. I think it probably took him thousands of hours to complete with his clones.
Naruto's stamina is definitely praise-worthy. He also learns techniques quickly, despite being an underdog. (imo) It took Sasuke a month to learn how to use the Chidori. It took Naruto a week to learn the Rasengan. ...

Quote:
@the people who said Naruto couldn't do the summoning without the Kyuubi, last time a checked his eyes turn red and he releases red chakra when he draws upon the nine tails. And if it wasn't for Naruto team 7 won't have been dead long ago.
Well, each member of Team 07 have saved each other, so your last statement is true for all concerned. ^^

As for using a spoiler tag, it's [spoiler="" *] text, sig, ect [/spoiler *]. Only without the *. ^^ I hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Sakura posses a sharp mind. =D And excellent chakra control. XD

I don't know, something about the fact that Gai and Lee DID work so hard makes me want to add them. ^^;;; As you said, they worked harder than most humans can imagine much less actually do.. shouldn't that be... genius worthy?
Well, it may not be by the Naruto definition, but to me, they are qualified. XD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #58
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

^^

Thanks Taijiya gave rep

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-07-2007 at 06:50 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:37 PM   #59
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^ No problem. <3

Filler geniuses.... hmmmmm....
Well, I didn't actually watch all of the fillers, instead I just skimmed through most of them... so I can barely remember any of the filler characters... ^^;
But I do remember a thread about the girl who used genjutsu and fought against Kurenai. If I remember correctly, the question was if she could defeat Itachi and she had a decent amount of votes.

I'm not recommending her though, just throwing her out there. XD

Oooh, Mikey, do you want me to create a photobucket album once we establish "The List"?

And what about Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin? Or Sai? ... Personally I feel as if we don't have enough information on their abilities... but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks about their skills. ^^

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:31 PM   #60
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

We should not include 'genius' from the fillers, since they won't reappear in the anime of be shown in the manga ever again, so it'd be no point to talk about them.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote