The Genius FC - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:57 PM   #76
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Genius FC

Thanks alot ^^

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #77
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Thanks alot ^^
Not a problem.

I think I have a sort of genius match for us to discuss.

Who would in an actual serious fight between Kakashi vs Sasuke and Neji, all post time skip?

I'm not even too sure myself, but I'd like to see what you guys think.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #78
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Mikey do you think you could make a Naruto banner??

My three fav characters are Naruto Kakashi and Sasuke, and I won't mind have'in the whole set.

I know Naruto isn't a genius but with his clones he could master any jutsu faster then anyone one else(even Sasuke).

I would give you rep but it said I have to spread more rep before I could give you any.

Do you mean Neji and Sasuke VS Kakashi?? 2v1

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-09-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #79
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mikey do you think you could make a Naruto banner??

My three fav characters are Naruto Kakashi and Sasuke, and I won't mind have'in the whole set.

I know Naruto isn't a genius but with his clones he could master any jutsu faster then anyone one else(even Sasuke).

I would give you rep but it said I have to spread more rep before I could give you any.
I don't mind making a Naruto banner. But if you sport all three banners, you may get an infraction for using too many images for signatures.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:15 PM   #80
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

What if I leave my regular Sasuke one as is and just add the Naruto banner underneath the Kakashi one in the spoiler tag??

Member of:
Old 07-09-2007, 04:17 PM   #81
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
What if I leave my regular Sasuke one as is and just add the Naruto banner underneath the Kakashi one in the spoiler tag??
Hmm. That's true. Still, I'd PM one of the mods, maybe Toshi or Oakgyrl about it, just to be sure.

Yeah, Neji and Sasuke vs Kakashi. A 2 vs 1. Shouldn't be that much trouble for a genius like Kakashi, right?
Old 07-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #82
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

I don't think Neji would be to much trouble for Kakashi because he could just switch with long range.............but that's where Sasuke comes in with Katons and shuriken skills. Sasuke's genjutsu won't work on Kakashi but Kakashi won't use his MS on Sasuke or Neji................hmmm................ ......I think Kakashi could beat both of them individually(Sasuke being a pretty hard fight)but Sasuke and Neji at the same time would to hard for him.

Member of:
Old 07-09-2007, 04:36 PM   #83
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was an interesting post at NF. The original poster is PDQ.

Quote:
People lately have seemed to be really obsessed with comparing Sasuke's fight with Shikamaru's, but after examining it up to this point, this fight actually resembles Shino's fight with Kankuro a little more.

Close calls:
Both sides Shino and Sasuke were apparently close to death several times. Sasuke when he kept getting hit by bombs, he turned out to have a snake summon, CS2, and Raikiri protecting him, with Shino, he had bug bunshins in his place.

Analyzing the Opponent's style and taking advantage of it's weakness:
Sasuke determined Deidara's style to revolve around Dotons and pointed out it's raiton weakness. Shino determined Kankuro's style to be a long range puppeteer, and pointed out his weakness of close range.

Getting in Range:
Sasuke used his shuriken to distract Deidara to get within range, Shino used his bug bunshin to distract Kankuro to get within range.

Disabling their opponent's jutsu:
In Sasuke's case, he disabled the C4 from killing him by stabbing himself with Chidori. In Shino's case, he stopped Karasu's movements by putting his bugs into all of it's joints

The Trump Card:
Shino used two feints. The first was pretending to punch him when he really was planting a female bug on him. The second was his bugs climbing down the strings as a distraction
Sasuke's feint was to pretend to be testing for landmines when he was testing if he could disable them. The second was the genjutsu seeming to be hit but actually getting in range.

Here's what really stands out
The ending/explanation:
Both reminded their opponents that they already told them how they did it in the past, with Shino it was about the female bug, with Sasuke, about giving color to chakra.
Topic - This is Part II, right? Well, I think Neji and Sasuke could take Kakashi. If they cooperate together...

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #84
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Neji and Sasuke are more than a match for Kakashi, but the MS Kakashi wields will be troublesome to say the least.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:01 PM   #85
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

Neji didn't look that much better to me. He was usin the same taijutsu moves(that he used when he fought Naruto/spider dude) when he fought his clone. But he can see farther and might have improved on his blind spot.

Member of:
Old 07-09-2007, 05:03 PM   #86
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The anime isn't a clear justification of Neji's growth, since that particular fight wasn't shown in the manga. It was only depicted in the anime to elongate the show. However, did you notice all those crater Neji and his clone created?
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #87
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

Yeah I seen the holes...................but anyone can make holes in the ground during a fight. The fights in the anime are and will always better and show more details then the manga. I think the manga depends on the anime to go into detail and show more of the fight so that it can continue with the story...............well that was what I thought before the Diedara and Sasuke fight.

Member of:
Old 07-09-2007, 05:37 PM   #88
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Not a problem.

I think I have a sort of genius match for us to discuss.

Who would in an actual serious fight between Kakashi vs Sasuke and Neji, all post time skip?

I'm not even too sure myself, but I'd like to see what you guys think.
I would have to say that Neji and Sasuke would take this one...However it wouldn't be easy to say the least...I just think that while Kakashi does have the MS he can only use it about 2 or 3 times and even then its hard to pull off because it takes so much concentration and Kakahshi has a hard time controlling it...So with Neji on the attack at close range and Sasuke at long and/or short range and with both having the ability to evade or block Kakashi's moves...I just think they would win...But im not saying that its going to be easy...Kakashi is an extremely skilled Genius with plenty of jutsu and fighting experience...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #89
sasukelvl2chidori
Academy Student

sasukelvl2chidori is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey i'm new and I whant to join.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #90
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

^^ If you want to join you have to send 5 dollars to my paypal account.

Member of: