The Genius FC - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:04 PM   #136
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Genius FC

Naruto: No chance at fucking all, dismissed as piece of shit, taught seriously by only one genius/sannin, has kyuubi chakra

Sasuke: Given all the chances in the world, regarded as savior yet unproven, taught seriously by two genius'/sannins, has the sharingan, AND heaven curse seal.

They've been at an even level for almost all of there lives, only time Sasuke ever got above Naruto was when he got another advantage that finally got him past Naruto. If Naruto was able to keep it close for all this time with all the advantages against "Genius" Sasuke should'nt he be considered a genius also?

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2007, 07:12 PM   #137
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by narut012 View Post
Naruto: No chance at fucking all, dismissed as piece of shit, taught seriously by only one genius/sannin, has kyuubi chakra
He was taught by Kakashi and Jiraiya. Not just Jiraiya. Whom I'm assuming you mean by the 'one' genius/Sannin.

Quote:
Sasuke: Given all the chances in the world, regarded as savior yet unproven, taught seriously by two genius'/sannins, has the sharingan, AND heaven curse seal.
He was taught by one genius, and one Sannin. o_O

Quote:
They've been at an even level for almost all of there lives
Uh, no. Naruto had the advantage by being trained by a Sannin. During their first fight, Naruto could've won because of his Rasengans power, which was taught to him by a Sannin. Sannin > Jounin-genius (Kakashi). By the end of part 1, Sasuke was above Naruto.

Quote:
only time Sasuke ever got above Naruto was when he got another advantage that finally got him past Naruto.
Yeah, the cursed seal, and some taunting from his brother.

Quote:
If Naruto was able to keep it close for all this time with all the advantages against "Genius" Sasuke should'nt he be considered a genius also?
No. That just means he's had to work his ass off to try and get to Sasuke's level. For a time, he was above Sasuke during part 1 and during some of part 2. By the end of part 1, Sasuke was above Naruto, and now we see Sasuke beating an Akatsuki member all on his own, so he's again above Naruto. So, what is Naruto a genius of? Trying to play Catch up to Sasuke?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #138
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

I guess so Mikey

group vote!

who thinks Naruto is a genius?

I vote no
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #139
Umpa_One
Genin

Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point

How is it that Naruto being a genius is even being debated...He himself doesn't believe that he is a genius...And if thats not enough then I don't know what is...Naruto has worked twice as hard as anyone else his whole life just so that he could be considered to be in the same league as shinobi like Sasuke...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #140
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

My opinions on things here are mine, and mine only. If you guys do feel someone should be a genius, then say so, but expect to be questioned on it, and I expect to be given good examples of why. I take the genius thing seriously, which is why I don't look at Naruto as a genius. But if the majority do.....then maybe.....

I vote no, on Naruto being a genius, by the way.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #141
Umpa_One
Genin

Good call on the vote...And im gonna have to vote NO for Naruto...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Old 07-13-2007, 07:29 PM   #142
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

he's a plot protected loser, he's no genius

so far, two votes for no, 0 for yes

Edit: make that three
Old 07-13-2007, 07:31 PM   #143
Umpa_One
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post

Well I wouldn't go as far as to call him a loser...However he is no Genius...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Old 07-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #144
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post

I wouldn't call Naruto a loser. We know with enough motivation and plot pro...oh wait! I mean, with enough time to plan and...oh shit. He's not Batman. o_O

Seriously, though. Naruto is not a loser. I've always given that character, and his fanboys, shit. But for certain things, he has my respect.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #145
EJ
Reckless

he's still plot-protected, alright fine, I may have gone overboard calling him a loser. He has some respect from me, not as much as I have for Kakashi or Sasuke
Old 07-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #146
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

I think I might have to come to the defense of Naruto since Justpimpin couldn't do him any just...

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #147
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Naruto - genius

NOT
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #148
Umpa_One
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Naruto - genius

NOT
Very well said..So articulate...

Member of Akatsuki FC

Old 07-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #149
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Okay

1. Why was Naruto's clones able to individually manipulate his chakra into the wind element so easy in just a few hours, when It took Sasuke way longer. Sasuke the "GENIUS" who had step by step help from Kakashi because they shared the same nature. And people please don't say Asuma helped him alot because all he did was show him how add chakra to a weapon. Which really did'nt relate to chakra manipultion.

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #150
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Okay

1. Why was Naruto's clones able to individually manipulate his chakra into the wind element so easy in just a few hours, when It took Sasuke way longer. Sasuke the "GENIUS" who had step by step help from Kakashi because they shared the same nature. And people please don't say Asuma helped him alot because all he did was show him how add chakra to a weapon. Which really did'nt relate to chakra manipultion.
amen, glad at least some one else is one my side

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote