The Genius FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #151
Umpa_One
Genin
 
Umpa_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Anywhere Instantly
Age: 29
Posts: 210
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Umpa_One is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Okay

1. Why was Naruto's clones able to individually manipulate his chakra into the wind element so easy in just a few hours, when It took Sasuke way longer. Sasuke the "GENIUS" who had step by step help from Kakashi because they shared the same nature. And people please don't say Asuma helped him alot because all he did was show him how add chakra to a weapon. Which really did'nt relate to chakra manipultion.
First off...It took Naruto at least two days before he had cut both the leaf and the waterfall...So lets not say he did it in a few hours...Now while Kakashi does state that it took Sasuke a large number of days to recompose his chakra into lightning, Sasuke was doing it with just one of himself while Naruto was doing it with 1000 clones without which he wouldn't have been able to elementally recompose his chakra for years...Now is that really genius...As for Asuma not helping him out much you couldn't be more wrong...Naruto was progressing quite slow with cutting the leaf untill he went and talked to Asuma and Asuma explained how wind chakra worked and what to picture in his head...Without Asuma's help who knows how much longer it would have taken Naruto just to cut the leaf...Basically without his large chakra reserve Naruto is nothing...If he couldn't make 1000 clones he wouldn't even be able to use wind chakra at this point...Like I have said before I like Naruto...I think he is definitely one of the strongest shinobi out there and is on the same fighting level as some of the other geniuses on the list...But he worked EXTRA HARD to become what he is now because he is not a genius...
__________________

Member of Akatsuki FC

Umpa_One is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-13-2007, 11:23 PM   #152
narut012
Chuunin
 
narut012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 628
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
First off...It took Naruto at least two days before he had cut both the leaf and the waterfall...So lets not say he did it in a few hours...Now while Kakashi does state that it took Sasuke a large number of days to recompose his chakra into lightning, Sasuke was doing it with just one of himself while Naruto was doing it with 1000 clones without which he wouldn't have been able to elementally recompose his chakra for years...Now is that really genius...As for Asuma not helping him out much you couldn't be more wrong...Naruto was progressing quite slow with cutting the leaf untill he went and talked to Asuma and Asuma explained how wind chakra worked and what to picture in his head...Without Asuma's help who knows how much longer it would have taken Naruto just to cut the leaf...Basically without his large chakra reserve Naruto is nothing...If he couldn't make 1000 clones he wouldn't even be able to use wind chakra at this point...Like I have said before I like Naruto...I think he is definitely one of the strongest shinobi out there and is on the same fighting level as some of the other geniuses on the list...But he worked EXTRA HARD to become what he is now because he is not a genius...
im going to just focus on the bolded part, the only reason naruto did that is because he can do unlike sasuke, like how "genius" sasuke uses sharingan to his advantage to copy manuvers
__________________
Co-Owner of Sasuke Haters FC
Proud Member of the Yu Yu Hakusho FC
Proud Member of the Team 07 FC




Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:26 PM   #153
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by narut012 View Post
im going to just focus on the bolded part, the only reason naruto did that is because he can do unlike sasuke, like how "genius" sasuke uses sharingan to his advantage to copy manuvers
The situations are a little different, don't you think? Naruto used the easy way of training and advancing, by training with clones. What good would the Sharingan be, other than draining his chakra, to train with for trying to LEARN, not copy, but learn something like the Chidori?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #154
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

I wouldn't call Naruto's training method 'easy'. It's just proof of his enormous chakra reserve.

He learns quickly - even if he doesn't understand the nitty gritty details of what he's doing. His body acquires a feel for the jutsu naturally.
But as I said before, it's been 11 pages and opinions are still divided. He shouldn't be added because of that. *shrugs*

About Kabuto... given his recent status and what he said to Naruto, I get the impression that there's more to his character... almost as if he's lost and has always been... because he says he wants to surpass Orochimaru, and yet his course is incorporating Orochimaru's DNA... and then to overcome it and become more powerful... but he's using Orochimaru to do that. =/ So it's flawed...

And I still think he's worthy of being a genius, even if he was under Sasori's jutsu... but he choose to be Orochimaru's underling. So I don't think that should count against him.

Bah, I'm more interested in Kabuto's mental state than his ninja skills. XD But I think if Kakashi and Tsunade are on this list, then he should be added as well... for reasons already stated.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:03 AM   #155
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Okay, why is Naruto not the genius material? Let me tell you -
- he defeated Haku with Kyuubi
- he defeated Kiba with a fart
- he defeated Neji with Kyuubi
- he defeated Gaara because of the Kyuubi
- he defeated Kabuto fair and square
- he fought evenly with Sasuke because of the Kyuubi
- he drove Orochimaru away because of the Kyuubi
- he defeated Kakuzu (oh my god, only saying this hurts) through a sheer stupidity of the plot which decided that Kakuzu should become dumb suddenly. That was Plot Induced Stupidity.

EDIT: It's not like I don't like the main character of the series, don't get me wrong. Naruto is one of the most interesting people because he has will power like none other, but I am just stating that he won most of his battles because he had Kyuubi. That is no reason to make a genius out of him.

Last edited by Shrike; 07-14-2007 at 07:17 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #156
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
First off...It took Naruto at least two days before he had cut both the leaf and the waterfall...So lets not say he did it in a few hours...Now while Kakashi does state that it took Sasuke a large number of days to recompose his chakra into lightning, Sasuke was doing it with just one of himself while Naruto was doing it with 1000 clones without which he wouldn't have been able to elementally recompose his chakra for years...Now is that really genius...As for Asuma not helping him out much you couldn't be more wrong...Naruto was progressing quite slow with cutting the leaf untill he went and talked to Asuma and Asuma explained how wind chakra worked and what to picture in his head...Without Asuma's help who knows how much longer it would have taken Naruto just to cut the leaf...Basically without his large chakra reserve Naruto is nothing...If he couldn't make 1000 clones he wouldn't even be able to use wind chakra at this point...Like I have said before I like Naruto...I think he is definitely one of the strongest shinobi out there and is on the same fighting level as some of the other geniuses on the list...But he worked EXTRA HARD to become what he is now because he is not a genius...
First of all it took Sasuke two weeks(with the help of the Sharingan breaking down everything so he could learn easier) to change his chakra to lightening. If you would have paid attention to what I said you would have realized that I said his clones INDIVIDUALLY learned how to use his element in a few hours. That was before he even dispelled them. Then he took a little nap and then started on the waterfall. Then they went to bed then Naruto got up and split the water fall, therefore mastering his element enough that he would be able to use it in combat. Sasuke is a genius with a sharingan that can learn things fast as hell. Naruto a really talented ninja with shadow clones can penitentially learn faster then Sasuke. So you can't outright say that Naruto is a genius but when he learns with his clones he is technically on par with other geniuses. Just like in the Naruto world all sharingan users are considered elite/genius(never fight them alone) ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Okay, why is Naruto not the genius material? Let me tell you -
- he defeated Haku with Kyuubi
- he defeated Kiba with a fart
- he defeated Neji with Kyuubi
- he defeated Gaara because of the Kyuubi
- he defeated Kabuto fair and square
- he fought evenly with Sasuke because of the Kyuubi
- he drove Orochimaru away because of the Kyuubi
- he defeated Kakuzu (oh my god, only saying this hurts) through a sheer stupidity of the plot which decided that Kakuzu should become dumb suddenly. That was Plot Induced Stupidity.

EDIT: It's not like I don't like the main character of the series, don't get me wrong. Naruto is one of the most interesting people because he has will power like none other, but I am just stating that he won most of his battles because he had Kyuubi. That is no reason to make a genius out of him.
- he defeated Haku with Kyuubi = okay

- he defeated Kiba with a fart = no he didn't he just messed up his senses. If I remember right Naruto got the best of him at the end of that fight.

- he defeated Neji with Kyuubi = hmm that was fair because Kyuubi is basicly Naruto's Blood line limit, which Neji has also. It's like saying it's not fair for Sauske to use has sharingan its part of him.

- he defeated Gaara because of the Kyuubi = No he didn't that was all him blue Chakra blue eyes.

- he defeated Kabuto fair and square = Right

- he fought evenly with Sasuke because of the Kyuubi = No what you should have said was Sasuke fought evenly with Naruto because of the CS. The beginning of the fight didn't count because Naruto couldn't fight Sasuke seriously. At that point take away the CS and lets see how well Sasuke would have done.

- he drove Orochimaru away because of the Kyuubi = Right but then again that is like his BLOOD LINE LIMIT.

- he defeated Kakuzu (oh my god, only saying this hurts) through a sheer stupidity of the plot which decided that Kakuzu should become dumb suddenly. That was Plot Induced Stupidity = Okay that could have been done differently but it is what it is.

The Kyuubi has nothing to do with him begin a genius or not and I never said it did.
__________________



Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-14-2007 at 01:42 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:30 PM   #157
JustPimpin
Jounin
 
JustPimpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Detroit, MI.
Age: 30
Posts: 913
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
JustPimpin can only hope to improve
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
The situations are a little different, don't you think? Naruto used the easy way of training and advancing, by training with clones. What good would the Sharingan be, other than draining his chakra, to train with for trying to LEARN, not copy, but learn something like the Chidori?

Didn't Naruto learn Kage Buunshin No Justu at what age, 12 or something right? Well for a Genin to learn a Jounin Jutsu at his age is uncomprehendable! Especially since Naruto, being Naruto, who couldn't even do a SINGLE Shadow Clone beforehand, and Naruto mastered it all by HIMSELF, he had no one there to ask for help. And he mastered it in only a matter of minutes/hours!

Naruto=Genius

EDIT-And everyone seems to think of a Genius in the Narutoverse, being someone who excells without try. Well those people had it easy, they were "taught" from the beginning, and each have bloodline limits for the most parts. Naruto didn't have any of those luxuries. He learned it all from scratch, and I think for a person do do that is definetly a Genius. Ontop of that, look at the Zabuza arc. Think about how they were able to win, once Kakashi got captured, it was OVER for them. Naruto came up with a Genius plan in matter of seconds! And he's done that on numerous occasions, too! My definition of a Genius is some who can make something out of nothing. If you think Shikamaru is a Genius, because he can come up with an answer to almost any situation, well look at Naruto, he ALWAYS comes up with a solution to many very dangerous, and troublesome situation. Always ending up on top :P
__________________


^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^


IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.


Last edited by JustPimpin; 07-14-2007 at 01:55 PM.
JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #158
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
Didn't Naruto learn Kage Buunshin Not Justu at what age? 12 or something right? Well for a Genin to learn a Jounin Jutsu at his age is uncomprehendable! Especially since Naruto, who couldn't even do a SINGLE Shadow Clone beforehand, and Naruto mastered it all by HIMSELF, and only in matter of minutes/hours

Naruto=Genius
He wasn't even a Genin yet.

Sounds good pimpin lol
__________________



Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-14-2007 at 02:00 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #159
JustPimpin
Jounin
 
JustPimpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Detroit, MI.
Age: 30
Posts: 913
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
JustPimpin can only hope to improve
Re: The Genius FC

sorry, pre-genin
__________________


^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^


IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:04 PM   #160
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Genius FC

I have more stuff to say but I'm gonna wait til Mikey and everyone else comments on what we already said.
__________________



Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #161
JustPimpin
Jounin
 
JustPimpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Detroit, MI.
Age: 30
Posts: 913
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
JustPimpin can only hope to improve
Re: The Genius FC

Yeah, I had to run lastnight, but then I came back on at liek 2am or whatnot, and nobody was on... I can come up with more points when he gets here, too ;P
__________________


^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^


IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:23 PM   #162
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Genius FC

Same here I left my first post last night before I went to see Harry Potter.
__________________



Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #163
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
1.First of all it took Sasuke two weeks(with the help of the Sharingan breaking down everything so he could learn easier) to change his chakra to lightening. If you would have paid attention to what I said you would have realized that I said his clones INDIVIDUALLY learned how to use his element in a few hours. That was before he even dispelled them. Then he took a little nap and then started on the waterfall. Then they went to bed then Naruto got up and split the water fall, therefore mastering his element enough that he would be able to use it in combat. Sasuke is a 2.genius with a sharingan that can learn things fast as hell. Naruto a really 2.talented ninja with shadow clones can penitentially learn faster then Sasuke. So you can't outright say that Naruto is a genius but when he learns with his clones he is technically 3.on par with other geniuses. Just like in the Naruto world all sharingan users are considered elite/genius(never fight them alone) ninja.
1.say, how does that work? Sharingan breaking down what? explain it

2.yeah, Genius and talented are WAY different

3."on par" he's just on par, not a genius
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
- 4.he defeated Kiba with a fart = no he didn't he just messed up his senses. If I remember right Naruto got the best of him at the end of that fight.

- 5.he defeated Neji with Kyuubi = hmm that was fair because Kyuubi is basicly Naruto's Blood line limit, which Neji has also. It's like saying it's not fair for Sauske to use has sharingan its part of him.

- 6.he defeated Gaara because of the Kyuubi = No he didn't that was all him blue Chakra blue eyes.

- 7.he fought evenly with Sasuke because of the Kyuubi = No what you should have said was Sasuke fought evenly with Naruto because of the CS. The beginning of the fight didn't count because Naruto couldn't fight Sasuke seriously. At that point take away the CS and lets see how well Sasuke would have done.

- 8.he drove Orochimaru away because of the Kyuubi = Right but then again that is like his BLOOD LINE LIMIT.
4. all he did was imitate Sasuke's lion combo after he practically ruined Kiba's smelling, cheap shot much?

5. a bijuu isn't comparable to a bloodline ability, a bijuu gives you near limitless chakra, which is unfair

6. nope, he used the fox's chakra to summon Gamabunta which pretty much helped him out a lot and saved his life

7. take away the kyuubi and let's see how he would have done(he'd be dead)

8. again, bijuus are not comparable to bloodline abilities and btw, Oro doesn't have a bloodline ability which is actually unfair for Oro
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #164
kidmac1
Benny Blanco
 
kidmac1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Inside your....
Age: 24
Posts: 768
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
he's a plot protected loser, he's no genius
Your Obviously a Naruto hater so I' not gonna waste my time and argue against you but I will say few things because you don't seem to pay attention to what happens in Naruto and what I wrote.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
1.say, how does that work? Sharingan breaking down what? explain it

2.yeah, Genius and talented are WAY different

3."on par" he's just on par, not a genius


4. all he did was imitate Sasuke's lion combo after he practically ruined Kiba's smelling, cheap shot much?

5. a bijuu isn't comparable to a bloodline ability, a bijuu gives you near limitless chakra, which is unfair

6. nope, he used the fox's chakra to summon Gamabunta which pretty much helped him out a lot and saved his life

7. take away the kyuubi and let's see how he would have done(he'd be dead)

8. again, bijuus are not comparable to bloodline abilities and btw, Oro doesn't have a bloodline ability which is actually unfair for Oro
1.If you don't know that the Sharingan breaks down and copies or learns other jutsu go re watch the series or reread the Manga NooB.

2. 3. You took what I said out of context, and do you know what " On Par" means?? Anyway what I said was that with his clones he is on a even higher learning level then even a genius with a Sharingan.

4. He really didn't. He didn't use shadow dance and all the attack were different. Unlike Sasuke who you are most likely in love with Naruto used his clones to set up his attack.

5. All bloodlines are unfair. So your telling me that it's not unfair for someone to copy all your jutsu while you do them and use them against you or put you in genjutsu that is impossible to escape without someone else's help?? Are you saying its not unfair for someone stop your use of Chakra or even kill you with a couple of poke to you body?? LOL you are so funny.............

6. Nope go watch it again............

Anyway I don't feel like saying anything else because you are so baise I can smell it.
__________________



Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-15-2007 at 12:25 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:40 PM   #165
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

T.T

Shall we take a vote? Or something...

I vote: I don't care anymore. =P

Regardless if this FC acknowledges Naruto as a genius, he'll still be an excellent ninja just as Jiraiya, Sakura, Kabuto, Lee, and Gai are. He'll still have practically the greatest chakra capacity on the show (next to Kisame, I guess). He'll still be the one ninja that can accumulate years and years of training within a few weeks... and the Kyuubi shall always heal him! ^.~
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 07-17-2007 at 03:43 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.