The Genius FC - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #166
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

I don't think Naruto should be a genius. He's what most like UT would call an excellent shinobi, but not a genius. If you ask me, one is considered a genius because they did rather - excuse me - very well in the academy they were in. In Shikamaru's case, he was a very poor student, despite the intelligent ninja he was, and he wasn't a genius. Naruto, no comment, was a failing student, and that's why he isn't. I say no.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #167
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Your Obviously a Naruto hater so I' not gonna waste my time and argue against you but I will say few things because you don't seem to pay attention to what happens in Naruto and what I wrote.
When I said that, I didn't actually meant it, I don't hate Naruto, he's annoying at times, but he's good

Quote:
1.If you don't know that the Sharingan breaks down and copies or learns other jutsu go re watch the series or reread the Manga NooB.

2. 3. You took what I said out of context, and do you know what " On Par" means?? Anyway what I said was that with his clones he is on a even higher learning level then even a genius with a Sharingan.
1. I know it copies jutsus, it doesn't in fact, break down things, and I know that's a flame, which is why you're banned

2.I know what on par means good sir
Quote:
4. He really didn't. He didn't use shadow dance and all the attack were different. Unlike Sasuke who you are most likely in love with Naruto used his clones to set up his attack.
4. Kakashi himself said that Naruto created that combo derived from Sasuke's lion combo but instead added his most used jutsu, Kage Bunshin

Quote:
5. All bloodlines are unfair. So your telling me that it's not unfair for someone to copy all your jutsu while you do them and use them against you or put you in genjutsu that is impossible to escape without someone else's help?? Are you saying its not unfair for someone stop your use of Chakra or even kill you with a couple of poke to you body?? LOL you are so funny.............
every ninja has a trump card, Sasuke=Sharingan, Neji=Byakugan, Haku's House of Mirrors(with cheap $1 admission), but Naruto's trump card is more unfair than any other trump card, it's a freakin' bijuu, a demon! no, you're so funny, especially after getting banned for flaming me LOL

Quote:
6. Nope go watch it again............
I would but I already saw that episode like 3 times, if it wasn't for Gamabunta, Naruto would have gotten stuck inside of sand, not only that, but he'd never would have gotten close enough to wake up Gaara

Quote:
Anyway I don't feel like saying anything else because you are so baise I can smell it.
I'm not biased, which btw you misspelled ^^ toodeloo

Naruto is not a genius, just because he has a bijuu helping him most of the time, doesn't make him a genius
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 11:57 PM   #168
kimimaro0192
Genin

kimimaro0192 is on a distinguished roadkimimaro0192 is on a distinguished road

hey everybody!!
me is back!
did i miss anything!

~Set by me, isn't it wonderful?
kimimaro0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:05 AM   #169
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
T.T

Shall we take a vote? Or something...

I vote: I don't care anymore. =P

Regardless if this FC acknowledges Naruto as a genius, he'll still be an excellent ninja just as Jiraiya, Sakura, Kabuto, Lee, and Gai are. He'll still have practically the greatest chakra capacity on the show (next to Kisame, I guess). He'll still be the one ninja that can accumulate years and years of training within a few weeks... and the Kyuubi shall always heal him! ^.~
I do wonder how the show would go if he had no Kyuubi and no plot protection.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:09 AM   #170
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I do wonder how the show would go if he had no Kyuubi and no plot protection.
Sadly, this goes for every other main character as well.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:36 AM   #171
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Sadly, this goes for every other main character as well.
Indeed. Naruto needs to stay alive to bring Sasuke back and become Hokage, and knock up Sakura at least once. Sasuke needs to stay alive in order to kill Itachi and revive the Uchiha clan. Sakura needs to stay alive in order to surpass Tsunade and knock up Sasuke at least once....
Old 07-18-2007, 07:14 AM   #172
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Indeed. Naruto needs to stay alive to bring Sasuke back and become Hokage, and knock up Sakura at least once. Sasuke needs to stay alive in order to kill Itachi and revive the Uchiha clan. Sakura needs to stay alive in order to surpass Tsunade and knock up Sasuke at least once....
Yeah, but this is shonen, so it's okay I guess
I just can't wait to see what will Kishi pull to save Naruto from AL and BH o.O
I mean, like, they are probably the most powerful Akatsuki after the one who is the true AL. Itachi and kisame may even outlive them, lol
Old 07-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #173
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Yeah, but this is shonen, so it's okay I guess
I just can't wait to see what will Kishi pull to save Naruto from AL and BH o.O
I mean, like, they are probably the most powerful Akatsuki after the one who is the true AL. Itachi and kisame may even outlive them, lol
You know, that really sucks. Here I thought Itachi was one of the most badass, and possibly the strongest of the Akatsuki members, and now we find out that the bootleg leader answers to a higher power. o_O So much for Itachi! I guess he's now mid tier in Akatsuki. >.>
Old 07-18-2007, 09:36 AM   #174
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
You know, that really sucks. Here I thought Itachi was one of the most badass, and possibly the strongest of the Akatsuki members, and now we find out that the bootleg leader answers to a higher power. o_O So much for Itachi! I guess he's now mid tier in Akatsuki. >.>
I don't think itachi is mid tier because he is the second main villain. Sasuke's story is based on him, so I am sure Kishi will pull something to later show us he is not inferior to most other shinobi in Akatsuki. But the True AL will surely be stronger than him
Old 07-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #175
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed. Naruto needs to stay alive to bring Sasuke back and become Hokage, and knock up Hinata at least once. Sasuke needs to stay alive in order to kill Itachi and revive the Uchiha clan. Sakura needs to stay alive in order to surpass Tsunade and knock up Sasuke at least once....
Fixed.
*dances around like a tard*

I predict soon enough we'll have to add the AL and BH to the list. =D

Itachi's probably the strongest next to the leader, but I'm most curious about BH.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:27 PM   #176
Anbu leader
Missing-Nin

Anbu leader is on a distinguished road

This sounds cool can i sign up.
Anbu leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:36 PM   #177
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^ Welcome! Mikey will add you to the list when he checks the fc.
Remember to grab a banner or mention the club in your sig. And try to keep this place active.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-18-2007, 08:39 PM   #178
Anbu leader
Missing-Nin

Anbu leader is on a distinguished road

@UT sure thanks

Wait why isn't haku on here he is a genius and was jounin level at only 12 he was able to control and manipulate not 1 but 2 elements wind/water not even sasuke can do that and he is 15 plus he can use hand signs with one hand something no shinobi did ever before at least not that we have seen. And he would be a very deadly ninja had he survived.
Anbu leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:42 PM   #179
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Haku is currently being considered, I believe. Along w/ Sasori and Deidara.

We've decided not to add Zabuza, Sakura, Lee, and Gai. I think some members are still torn on Naruto, so he'll probably be debated some more. XD Maybe Kabuto too. I'm not sure what the consensus is.

But I definitely agree about Haku. He's a genius in my book. ^^

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-18-2007, 08:51 PM   #180
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu leader View Post
@UT sure thanks

Wait why isn't haku on here he is a genius and was jounin level at only 12 he was able to control and manipulate not 1 but 2 elements wind/water not even sasuke can do that and he is 15 plus he can use hand signs with one hand something no shinobi did ever before at least not that we have seen. And he would be a very deadly ninja had he survived.

I was going to mention Haku, but I'm still not done with my Naruto rant ;P

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote