Epic Battles Approaching - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see battle the most?
Naruto vs. AL 70 53.44%
Sasuke vs. Itachi 47 35.88%
Suigetsu vs. Kisame 8 6.11%
Sakura vs. Blue haired woman 6 4.58%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough
Epic Battles Approaching

Looks like Naruto will have to fight AL head on. What would undoubtedly be a great way to show that he is indeed the star of the manga and a talented one at that. Which battle would you like to see?

Old 07-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Epic Battles Approaching

I wanna see sasuke and Itachi fight so badly. I want to see how much the two really stand in comparison.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:32 PM   #3
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

eventhough i am sure every1 will vote itachi,sasuke i am saying suigetsu-kisame.Reasons?It would be the most violent battle in naruto ever since they are the most violent possible opponents this time.Bloody and i also bet those 2 will curse a lot.
EDIT:Plus i want very bad to see kisame owning the little brat's ass that think is capable of defeating him.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #4
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Naruto/AL.....It's the Epic battle...
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 05:52 PM   #5
Blazin-Naruto
Missing-Nin

Blazin-Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted for Naruto and pein this will be the biggest battle for our hero. As for itachi and sasuke i fear sasuke may not win after wathcing this last fight he is still fae from itachi i just hope kishi will allow him to train more you know take the manga off sasuke for a little while.

The same can be said for Naruto i fear he too is no match for Pein and what's worse i am begining to feel that naruto and sasuke are both in danger but not from itachi or pein,but from this new individual how does this stranger know about sasuke's potential in surpassing itachi and why now rely on pein to grap naruto whoever he is i am thinking he is far more trouble than both itachi and pein.
Blazin-Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:16 PM   #6
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin-Naruto View Post
I voted for Naruto and pein this will be the biggest battle for our hero. As for itachi and sasuke i fear sasuke may not win after wathcing this last fight he is still fae from itachi i just hope kishi will allow him to train more you know take the manga off sasuke for a little while.

The same can be said for Naruto i fear he too is no match for Pein and what's worse i am begining to feel that naruto and sasuke are both in danger but not from itachi or pein,but from this new individual how does this stranger know about sasuke's potential in surpassing itachi and why now rely on pein to grap naruto whoever he is i am thinking he is far more trouble than both itachi and pein.
I agree with the note on Sasuke lay off him for a while let him just train, as for Naruto and Pein, you'd assume Pein is stronger than the rest of the Akatsuki, but we haven't even see Pein engage in any sort of fighting. It's hard to see how strong Pein is. As for the mysterious shadow figure. I don't think he would be that big of a threat. Maybe he's just a spy.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:08 PM   #7
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I want to see naruto and AL aka Pein fight but the main fight i am waiting for the most is Itachi and Sasuke. I think thats going to be the biggest and best fight.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:32 PM   #8
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i said sasuke vs itachi. naruto would be kinda boring cause he doesnt use flashy techniques. but my opinion could change depending on how naruto progreses
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:41 PM   #9
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
i said sasuke vs itachi. naruto would be kinda boring cause he doesnt use flashy techniques. but my opinion could change depending on how naruto progreses
Flashy? define flashy for me.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #10
Blazin-Naruto
Missing-Nin

Blazin-Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
Not one of naruto's fights have been boring after the time skip. The fight between pein and naruto will be even far greater than sasuke vs itachi at least naruto has a chance but sasuke will lose unless he trains naruto has a chance cause he has plot protection more than sasuke does for all you who would try to quote on that.
Blazin-Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:19 PM   #11
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

id like to see the naruto vs AL fight. i want this because it will be the highest level fight in the whole naruto story(so far) and it will be better then all the other fights. in sasuke vs itachi, sasuke will win because kishi loves sasuke even though itachi is stronger. in the suigetsu vs kisame it will be a good fight, but until i see more of suigetsu's powers i dont know how good. same for sakura vs the blue haired lady, i havent seen anything from that lady yet
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:41 PM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Well, I did not vote because I have interest in more than one of those pairs. As I see it, those battles will not necessarily go that way.
I am very much interested in Pain and Byakko, so I would like to see them doing battle, but at the same time Itachi is my favorite char, thus he deserves his spot in one of the best battles to come.
I am mostly interested in Akatsuki, but Hebi is still a mystery, so I would like to see them in action again.
As for Konoha, I would like to see Sakura and Team 8.

Quote:
Not one of naruto's fights have been boring after the time skip. The fight between pein and naruto will be even far greater than sasuke vs itachi at least naruto has a chance but sasuke will lose unless he trains naruto has a chance cause he has plot protection more than sasuke does for all you who would try to quote on that.
Hi, man! ;D
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:49 PM   #13
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I waiting for the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight as I hope it takes at least a month to finish and with them both showing everything that they can do.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:53 PM   #14
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

i want to see naruto fight...

it his time to shine....
Old 07-23-2007, 09:18 PM   #15
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
narutos fight against kakuzu was boring because i knew the entire time that he was going to use the rasenshuriken. as for sasuke, he shows new stuff that is exciting and to see sasuke vs itachi who has tons of tricks, it would be a better fight
blake is offline   Reply With Quote