VS thread - Page 102 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 AM   #1516
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS thread

sasori vs. naruto?

Old 07-23-2007, 10:52 AM   #1517
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Naruto... especially if gets "Kyuubified" not a person can stop him.

[
Old 07-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #1518
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Kyuubi is just too powerful. Let's stop matching people against Naruto, mmkay? If he used enough of Kyuubi's power, he could probably beat pretty much anyone.

Sasori vs. timeskip Sasuke, but on the condition that Sasuke can't use his curse seal.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #1519
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Kyuubi is just too powerful. Let's stop matching people against Naruto, mmkay? If he used enough of Kyuubi's power, he could probably beat pretty much anyone.

Sasori vs. timeskip Sasuke, but on the condition that Sasuke can't use his curse seal.
except Sasuke but anyways

I vote Sasuke,
he barely used CS with Deidara, and he came out with a pretty decent win, he still used it to fly aroundf and such but he can handle himself
Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 PM   #1520
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Sasuke all day. The guy's too fast and his Genjutsu is too top-notch...

[
Old 07-23-2007, 08:32 PM   #1521
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

sasuke hands down. he's just way too powerful these past few days.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 07-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #1522
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Erm, I'm a Sasuke fan, but....I can't picture him defeating Sasori. I mean, I know if Sakura/Chiyo can do it, most likely so can Sasuke. But, what can Sasuke do? I'm sure he's fast enough to evade all of those needle attacks, but what if one nicks him? He doesn't know that he needs to break apart Sasori's outter shell. And lord knows genjutsu will be pretty useless in that kind of fight.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:18 PM   #1523
Blazin-Naruto
Missing-Nin

Blazin-Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasori would terrozie sasuke had he not been stupid and not commited suicide he would kill chiyo and sakura too.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:22 PM   #1524
FireDragon
Academy Student

FireDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Erm, I'm a Sasuke fan, but....I can't picture him defeating Sasori. I mean, I know if Sakura/Chiyo can do it, most likely so can Sasuke. But, what can Sasuke do? I'm sure he's fast enough to evade all of those needle attacks, but what if one nicks him? He doesn't know that he needs to break apart Sasori's outter shell. And lord knows genjutsu will be pretty useless in that kind of fight.
Mikey, what are you thinking? Sharingan is unstopable, especially with Sasuke being as "on-game" as he has been lately Sasori would be able to touch Sasuke, with poison needles, black iron mist, or hlow ever many puppets sasori can control. One Katon goukakyuu No Jutsu at Sasuke current level, and those wooden toys are TOAST, literally. And if Sasori can think, than his mind can be put in genjutsu, I mean, right? Sasukes speed, with Sharingan means he can pretty much dodge anything

^Mystik is awesome to the max^
Old 07-23-2007, 09:34 PM   #1525
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDragon View Post
Mikey, what are you thinking? Sharingan is unstopable, especially with Sasuke being as "on-game" as he has been lately Sasori would be able to touch Sasuke, with poison needles, black iron mist, or hlow ever many puppets sasori can control. One Katon goukakyuu No Jutsu at Sasuke current level, and those wooden toys are TOAST, literally. And if Sasori can think, than his mind can be put in genjutsu, I mean, right? Sasukes speed, with Sharingan means he can pretty much dodge anything
What good would his Sharingan be other than to help him dodge some attacks? What good would his genjutsu be on a puppet? And I'm not talking about Sasori's toys.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #1526
FireDragon
Academy Student

For one, his Sharingan would help him see the ckahra color of the strings attached to the real Sasori's hands, and be able to know which one to use his most powerful jutsu on, if he manages to get that far. And for two, that's all you need Sharingan for, is to dodge ever attack that comes your way. If you're untouched then what do you have to worry about? How is Sasori able to function? He must have a brain, and if you have a brain, you can deal brain damage, wether it be from physical, or mental damage Genjutsu would fall under mental damage.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:48 PM   #1527
Blazin-Naruto
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Sharingan is unstoppable hmm yet he barley fought deidara and he had the sharingan seems pretty unstoppable to me. What game has sasuke been on killing a sickly old man and even admitting it and he didn't kill deidara and is still years away from itachi.

Sasuke would not be able to dodge iron sand no matter how many sharingans he had i don't even think itachi can and his speed is far more greater than sasuke.

Fire style grand fireball jutsu don't make me laugh he merely burned naruto's cloths with his strongest katon in part one and part 2 as one grows so does the other he would still manage to only burn naruto's cloths and well sasori is another far range fghter and deadlier than deidara sasuke is out of luck there.

Like Mikey said sasori is a puppet a human one he can't be put in a genjutsu sasuke's speed and sharingan makes him dodge anything that's so fan boy right there just proves to me in this post you were talking like a fan boy instead of thinking anything over not surprised though.

i would like to see sasuke dodge a kage bushinn if it sneeked upbehind him that's were the sharingan's blind spots start to kick in bet you didn't know that,and i would like his speed to try and match itachi or dodge itachi i don't see that happening any time soon. Meh sorry but noshinobi is untouchable especially not a sharingan user.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:12 PM   #1528
FireDragon
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin-Naruto View Post
Sharingan is unstoppable hmm yet he barley fought deidara and he had the sharingan seems pretty unstoppable to me. What game has sasuke been on killing a sickly old man and even admitting it and he didn't kill deidara and is still years away from itachi.
If Sasuke faught seriously fromt he start, it wouldn't be much different than when Itachi faught him that time. What game has Sasuke been on? He just about killed Naruto, Yamato, Sai, and Sakura. Learned everything that Orochimaru had in his arsenal, plus reversed his transfer jutsu(who does that to a legendary Sennin?).

Quote:
Sasuke would not be able to dodge iron sand no matter how many sharingans he had i don't even think itachi can and his speed is far more greater than sasuke.
If an old hag, and Saukra who is way slower than Sasuke can, then Sasuke could definetly dodge that. That's all i got to say about that.

Quote:
Fire style grand fireball jutsu don't make me laugh he merely burned naruto's cloths with his strongest katon in part one and part 2 as one grows so does the other he would still manage to only burn naruto's cloths and well sasori is another far range fghter and deadlier than deidara sasuke is out of luck there.
Who has ever beaten Naruto? He's the main character, what was he supposed to literally turn Naruto into ashes? Plus Sasuke trained vigorously for the last 2.5 years with one of the baddest Sennin. Of Course he would toast pretty much anybody, except Naruto. And Sasuke is smart, he'd figure out a way to get close, especially with his speed.

Quote:
Like Mikey said sasori is a puppet a human one he can't be put in a genjutsu sasuke's speed and sharingan makes him dodge anything that's so fan boy right there just proves to me in this post you were talking like a fan boy instead of thinking anything over not surprised though.
Don't call me a fanboy kid, I'm not a little kid like you. And from what we've seen the Sharingan do, yeah, he can dodge pretty much anything.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:17 PM   #1529
Blazin-Naruto
Missing-Nin

Quote:
If Sasuke faught seriously fromt he start, it wouldn't be much different than when Itachi faught him that time. What game has Sasuke been on? He just about killed Naruto, Yamato, Sai, and Sakura. Learned everything that Orochimaru had in his arsenal, plus reversed his transfer jutsu(who does that to a legendary Sennin?).

If an old hag, and Saukra who is way slower than Sasuke can, then Sasuke could definetly dodge that. That's all i got to say about that.

Who has ever beaten Naruto? He's the main character, what was he supposed to literally turn Naruto into ashes? Plus Sasuke trained vigorously for the last 2.5 years with one of the baddest Sennin. Of Course he would toast pretty much anybody, except Naruto. And Sasuke is smart, he'd figure out a way to get close, especially with his speed.

Don't call me a fanboy kid, I'm not a little kid like you. And from what we've seen the Sharingan do, yeah, he can dodge pretty much anything.
WeLL for starters i don't know your age but your younger than me rest asure of that.

Who has naruto beat hmm let's see he beat kauzu and actually killed a man who was jounin level his name is yura.

Sasuke like i have said before beat a sick old man that was on his death bed and even was man enough to admit it don't bring that sannin craop to the table let sasuke kill jiraiya then say it. naruto could have kill a sick old man to.

Yes is would itachi is far greater at genjutsu than sasukke is don't even imply he isn't.

MY choice sasori over sasuke.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #1530
EJ
Reckless

Quote:
WeLL for starters i don't know your age but your younger than me rest asure of that.
who cares about age?

Quote:
Who has naruto beat hmm let's see he beat kauzu and actually killed a man who was jounin level his name is yura.
Kakashi finished off Kakuzu after Naruto destroyed his own arm, and Yura, Kakashi again helped by holding "Itachi" aka yura

Quote:
Sasuke like i have said before beat a sick old man that was on his death bed and even was man enough to admit it don't bring that sannin craop to the table let sasuke kill jiraiya then say it. naruto could have kill a sick old man to.
Sasuke killed Deidara alone, Naruto had helped yawn yawn

Quote:
Yes is would itachi is far greater at genjutsu than sasukke is don't even imply he isn't.
yeah, Itachi's better, I agree

Quote:
MY choice sasori over sasuke.
bad choice *sighs*
Closed Thread