apollo 11 conspiracy - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:47 AM   #1
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
apollo 11 conspiracy

it has been the talk of the century, many hav given their evidences that the arrival of man to the moon is a hoax, there hav been many documentaries about it and has shown reasonable evidences...
well i think the US government may hav created the highest budget film that has been shown to the world

my theory about it... they needed the money, not to send man to the moon, but to do other more important projects i just don't know wat and why will they need to hide it
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2007, 02:09 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: apollo 11 conspiracy

It makes no sense. Space travel require lost of money. And the shuttle just spin around while the video is taken at Hollywood basement?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:02 AM   #3
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowwolf View Post
ok.... speilburg had shitty ufo's on a wire, but yet we were so much better? no... back then we wouldnt have had the technology to make it look so decently real.
and back then we may not hav the technology to travel to the moon much less make it decently real
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:50 PM   #4
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
and back then we may not hav the technology to travel to the moon much less make it decently real
The Russians had the technology to send a man into space. They sent Sputnik up, and they sent up cosmonauts. So, if the Russians (who had slightly inferior technology than the states at the time) could send a man into regular space, what prevented the U.S. from sending a man to the moon? I think it all checks out as "Yes, it happend", but I do find some of the "evidence" interesting and nothing more.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #5
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Well you would be surprised what the US Gov could do. Even if our movies weren't that good back then, they could easily produce a somewhat quality movie with the technology back then. There was a show where they tried to debunk the Moon Landing Hoax Conspiracy and they did a okay job of doing it.

-The flag waving was a wire in the flag but I think it is bull because even with a wire it wouldn't "wave" It would just stand errect.
-The light shining on the moon was light bouncing off of Earth
-They said the waving was from the flag wire bouncing back and forth since the gravity is weak. I still think it is bull.
-they say the way they bounced on the moon was just how it is on the moon. I think that it bull since they just jumped about 2 feet and gravity pull them down as if they were on Earth. It looked like they were suspended by wires.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #6
imnotarlo
Academy Student

imnotarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

i hear japan or something will be going to the moon to investigate this mission. they're gonna go to the exact spot where the apollo 11 mission landed and see if their footprints are still there and also to see if there's really a flag there.
imnotarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:13 PM   #7
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
-The flag waving was a wire in the flag but I think it is bull because even with a wire it wouldn't "wave" It would just stand errect.
In the footage of them setting up the flag, one of the astronauts is kind of holding the flag pole. The suits weren't exactly subtle in their movements so the motions of the suits may have bounced through the pole and into the flage.
Quote:
Completely possible. Also, light from the Sun may have been hitting the moon as well.
Quote:
they say the way they bounced on the moon was just how it is on the moon. I think that it bull since they just jumped about 2 feet and gravity pull them down as if they were on Earth. It looked like they were suspended by wires.
Uh, the moon is considerably smaller than the Earth, meaning its gravitational pull is considerably less. Meaning jumping that high up isn't impossible.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:30 AM   #8
Miburo

What the hell, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEcCrIx View Post
my theory about it... they needed the money, not to send man to the moon, but to do other more important projects i just don't know wat and why will they need to hide it
What? You think that they faked the moon landings (Which would also cost a lot of money) so that they could raise money for something, even though you admit that you have absolutely zero reason to come to this assumption because you can't even think of what they'd need the money for? Well, that's a well thought out theory you got going there, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
Well you would be surprised what the US Gov could do.
Like, say, put a couple of guys on the moon? You silly conspiracy theory believers seem so willing to place your faith in the abilities of our government, except when it's regarding something they've claimed to be true. >.>

Quote:
-They said the waving was from the flag wire bouncing back and forth since the gravity is weak. I still think it is bull.
-they say the way they bounced on the moon was just how it is on the moon. I think that it bull since they just jumped about 2 feet and gravity pull them down as if they were on Earth. It looked like they were suspended by wires.
First off, horrible logic. "The flag looks kinda strange and a few other minor details don't add up according to my untrained, under-educated on the subject, eye so THE WHOLE MOON LANDING MUST BE FAKE!!!11!" Because I'm sure you freaking know how fast an object should fall on the surface of the moon, right?

Secondly, a five second wikipedia search would debunk (And give links to other sites that would debunk) your points with the utmost of ease. Do a little research before believing (Or even seriously considering) anything you see on TV, especially if it's something you saw on Fox. Wiki link.

Come on, guys. Seriously, there's absolutely no evidence that's been presented that can't be met with extreme skepticism in regards to the moon landing hoax. Add some basic logic to the equation and it's almost stupid to buy into this stuff. If we totally faked the moon landings, we'd eventually be found out. You really think some of the best minds in the world at the time wouldn't think to themselves "You know, technology will likely advance to a point where they'll be able to tell if there's been moon landings or not sometime in the near future?" Or take into account that the Russians were likely monitering us very closely. Or the amount of people who'd have to keep their mouths shut about all this, which would likely include hundreds of people? I'm fairly sure most of you aren't professors in physics or experts in 1960-70's moon landing photography gear when used on the lunar surface. You can use a bit of common sense though, so try giving that a go before buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #9
UzumakiIchigo
Genin

UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point

The number one reason that the moon landing had to be real was the fact that the Russians were watching the whole thing, If they saw it was fake they would've announced it to the world.
UzumakiIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #10
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

Miburo already did an amazing job. But I would like to say a few things:

The United States is still putting satellites up in space, and they have done it already. That means we do have the technology.

Our research in the moon landing has brought us many issues that scientists have created solutions for. They are also used in the world wide market right now.

And finally, if they could have faked the whole thing, why were there so many rocket launches just to make sure that this thing would go without a hitch (there is a reason this ship was called Apollo 11)?

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:02 AM   #11
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #12
Urbane_Name
Genin

Urbane_Name is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe some people still think it was faked. Oh those people make me laugh.

Although it wasn't that the Russians had inforior technology it's just that the Americans got there first. And because it was a frantic race , I think what happened was that the Russians rushed to much in design and building and then we're like oh shit start again. The Americans we're just a little more ahead timeing wise.

Using the agrument about how things move in space isn't very strong, let alone the moon. We barely understand zero-g the moons gravity isn't as well explored.

The quiet corner:
"]

Urbane_Name is offline   Reply With Quote