THE Uchiha Madara thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:58 PM   #1
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
THE Uchiha Madara thread

this will be the only Uchiha Madara thread to be opened/posted...

or u will get penalized...

post away =]

Old 07-27-2007, 11:03 PM   #2
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve
Re: THE Uchiha Madara thread

"The Sharingans true power... My power... Uchiha Madara's power..."

That could also mean; Madara being the first Sharingan user, and the most powerful one because he was able to user all the Mangekyou Sharingan's Jutsu and whatnot. Tobi, or Obito, might have successfully reached a stage where he is able to control a power quite like Madara's. And he is saying "my power," referring to him completely being able to use Sharingan to it's full ability.

What do you think?

AND

If Tobi isn't Obito, wouldn't that be kind of a huge diss to Obito? Mocking Obito by having screws on his side, looking like it's meant to piece together his other half, having only a single hole in only good eye side of the mask that Obito could only have, and running around acting like a total goofball whose had half of his brain crushed by a boulder, wouldn't that be kind of wrong to NOT have Obito=Tobi(I'm not saying that Tobi=Madara) ;P

That's why I say that Tobi=Obito

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Last edited by JustPimpin; 07-27-2007 at 11:11 PM.
JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:07 PM   #3
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Its just refering to Uchiha madeara as the original Sharingan user and the founder of the Uchiha clan. I remember something from long ago in an episode were sarutobi said something about the sharingan being derived from the byakugan. I may be wrong but im sticking to what i said.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:11 PM   #4
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

he might have not been the first. he also could have discovered the MS or something beyond or parallel to the MS.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:13 PM   #5
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

then why is it stated that the MS is the highest form of the sharigan in the manga officialy.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:14 PM   #6
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ok. well, we don't know what Madara knew, do we? and what about something parallel, like an alternate lvl 2?
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:28 AM   #7
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPimpin View Post
"The Sharingans true power... My power... Uchiha Madara's power..."

That could also mean; Madara being the first Sharingan user, and the most powerful one because he was able to user all the Mangekyou Sharingan's Jutsu and whatnot. Tobi, or Obito, might have successfully reached a stage where he is able to control a power quite like Madara's. And he is saying "my power," referring to him completely being able to use Sharingan to it's full ability.

What do you think?

AND

If Tobi isn't Obito, wouldn't that be kind of a huge diss to Obito? Mocking Obito by having screws on his side, looking like it's meant to piece together his other half, having only a single hole in only good eye side of the mask that Obito could only have, and running around acting like a total goofball whose had half of his brain crushed by a boulder, wouldn't that be kind of wrong to NOT have Obito=Tobi(I'm not saying that Tobi=Madara) ;P

That's why I say that Tobi=Obito
I agree with you. Besides the fact that Tobi has screws on his side, it's that hes got only one opening in his mask for a damn eye. Obviously Madara probably had 2 eyes. Making Obito Tobi.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:49 AM   #8
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

I dont know about you guy, but I was kind of hoping to see Madara as a part of the Akatsuki or just his reintroduction in the manga... But this... Im kind of disappointed, not satisfied... All this goofing around and being cheerful.. WHY... Hes surpposed to be the first Uchiha, to have sinister chakra.. A real badass... Why all this acting from his part... I simply dont see the point or why... It seems so pointless... What could he possible have gained from it... It really pissing me of that I cant figure out: "WHY"..

I need some serious explaining these next couple of chapters...
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:55 AM   #9
arcathe
Academy Student

arcathe is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this is a mere Fact...

Remember Obito Uchiha from the Team Yondaime...
where Kakashi is one of the Member

In Episode 364 the last picture was Tobi's Face with the sharingan in the Right...

Tobi's name is derived from Obito's name

Obito = Tobi

and remember that three Mangekyo user can only activate and revive the power of Madara Uchiha...

When the war on the time of yondaime, Obito's whereabouts was unknown. yes kakashi saw Obito covered with stones, but the fact is did he saw him die?did kakashi seen he's dead body...the answer is NO....no one have seen obito's dead body...the question is,where is he's body...

Akatsuki's goal is to make a Nation which is Shinobi controlling the war,that is the line that Obito said to kakashi before the war starts..hmmm. interesting isnt it?

also in episode 364, Tobi congratulates Sasuke for the great use of his sharingan, and another fact, Sasuke didnt use a mangekyo during their battle with Deidara, Tobi did, the only thing that sasuke use,is he summoned Manda, the great snake...Tobi,teleported himself and Manda w/ sasuke in it in a different coordinates during Deidara's explosion...(this is just a hypothesis)

and one thing, Tobi only got 1 sharingan because the other sharingan he has, is with Kakashi...

See, this make sense, Tobi got the Right side of the Sharingan and Kakashi got the Left side of the Sharingan,

The question is, where did Kakashi get he's sharingan,the answer is on Obito's Left Eye...their other member operates the eye of Kakashi with Obito's left eye, when Obito is half buried on the rocks,Obito gave his Left Eye sharingan to Kakashi's Dead left eye because of an attack.after that, Obito was completely buried,and yet when the war ends, they didnt find Obito's Body.

The leader of Akatsuki is Tobi, not the hallucination Man..hehehe... he ordered the hallucination man to capture naruto...

the main reason why Akatsuki needs all the Bijuu was to achieve the maximum chakra to revive Madara Uchiha...

and this one's exciting...the Last Battle will be the Battle of bestfriends...not Naruto and Sasuke....but

Tobi ( Obito Uchiha ) and Kakashi

The Right Sharingan and The Left Sharingan
the battle of mangekyos

Obito' Mangekyo and Kakashi's Mangekyo

the other battles would be

Sasuke and Itachi

Naruto and Hallucination Man

Sakura and The Girl with the flower on its hair..heheh

that would be my predictions..and hope this would not spoil you!!hehehehe

E-mail or PM me if there's any suggestions or comments...

Have a Nice Day!!
arcathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:15 AM   #10
Sakura-chan♥
Genin

Sakura-chan♥ is on a distinguished road

@arcathe

whoa.. nice fact telling and sum hypothesis you got there..

but i remember the akatsuki leader saying sumthing bout tobi, a man of that level is easy to acquire...

>>.<<

~:Konoha Kunoichi FC:~ [owner]
~Naruto Addicts FC~[co-owner]
SasuSakuFC

SASUSAKU 4 LIFE!!
Sakura-chan♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:17 AM   #11
uchiha`itachi

^ that was thought out, i had the same ideas as well but the one thing is who got obito out of the cave in the first place?

if u remember wen itachi was talkin to sasuke wen he was telling him that there would b 3 ppl that would b able to use the MS if he achieves it well do u think that itachi knew about obito in the first place since itachi wasn't even born wen obito died(mayb) so could there b another person with the sharigan

non the less do u think that tobi contacted itachi back then and wen itachi found out about the uchiha's true power or that tobi talked to him about his proposal about uchiha madara's power (since uchiha madara is the true breed of the uchiha clan while everyone else under him has been mixed with a non-uchiha)

that could b the reason y itachi killed the uchiha clan and leave sasuke alone because tobi told him to, if tobi was the other person that itachi was talking about during the flashback then that could actually b the reason y he killed the uchiha clan.

knowing that the uchiha clan would have tried to stop itachi and tobi about obtaining uchiha madara's power that is another reason y he killed them all bsides sasuke since sasuke is itachi's brother and always had that ambition to surpass his brother since his parents was talking about him a lot and the clan as well. that is y he left him alive since he could have let anyone else survive bsides sasuke

yea all that was out of no where i was going with the whole thing since ques. after ques. poped in my head and answers started coming up well guessin at least
Old 07-28-2007, 03:26 AM   #12
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
^ that was thought out, i had the same ideas as well but the one thing is who got obito out of the cave in the first place?
you do remember that in the kakashi gaiden, that they were in the borderlines..really close to the land of grass right? ie: zetsu got him i believe~ i mean someones gotta check up on the aftermath of a battle..especially since kakashi was about to go -one man army- on those stone-nin before yondiame took care of it

Last edited by Wave; 07-28-2007 at 03:28 AM.
Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:36 AM   #13
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha`itachi View Post
if u remember wen itachi was talkin to sasuke wen he was telling him that there would b 3 ppl that would b able to use the MS if he achieves it well do u think that itachi knew about obito in the first place since itachi wasn't even born wen obito died(mayb) so could there b another person with the sharigan
Thats what I think as well, Tobi told Itachi about the Uchiha's secret and wiped out the whole clan excludin Sasuke, who will be the 3rd MS user.

I'm kinda confused on why Kisame or Zetsu are unaware of Tobi's true identity and why is it kept a secret.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:47 AM   #14
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Alot of people thought Tobi was Uchiha Madara, because of the line that read "Uchiha Madara's Power".... I too, thought he could be Madara. But after some thought, it would seem that "Uchiha Madara's Power" could be symbolic for the Sharingan, or perhaps the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Because now we know Tobi is an Uchiha, a tiny bit of light has been shed.
We know from the Sasuke/Naruto/Kyuubi encounter, that Uchiha Madara was quite the man. He was so well-known, even the Kyuubi knew him. Was he well-known for his accomplishments, or because he could hold a candle to the Kyuubi, and was extremely cursed?
If Madara was so cursed, did the Uchiha clan know of it, and why hasn't Konoha been informed? Obviously the "secret" to the Uchiha clan, which is written on that slate under the 7th tatami mat (etc etc), holds some sort of deadly past... Something only Sasuke at this point knows (which we can tell so far)

With Tobi revealed possibly as Mastermind-san, who was talking with Pein in the last 2 chapters, one would think this could not be the easy-going scaredy-cat Obito.

My opinion... Is that either Obito has gone crazy he is thinking that he is Madara....
Or that somehow, Madara has entered Obito's mind. It's one or the other.

*sigh* .... *goes to think s'more*

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:12 AM   #15
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Alot of people thought Tobi was Uchiha Madara, because of the line that read "Uchiha Madara's Power".... I too, thought he could be Madara. But after some thought, it would seem that "Uchiha Madara's Power" could be symbolic for the Sharingan, or perhaps the Mangekyou Sharingan.
I will quote myself from the Discussions thread.
Quote:
Tobi said "The power of me, Uchiha Madara."
Many would skip "me".
"Kono" is sometimes used to refer to yourself, as in "I, Uchiha Madara". When Zabuza was first introduced he used it too ("Kono Momochi Zabuza"). "That is Uchiha Madara's power" would be "Kore wa Uchiha Madara no chikara" or "Kono chikara wa Uchiha Madara no chikara".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Because now we know Tobi is an Uchiha, a tiny bit of light has been shed.
We know from the Sasuke/Naruto/Kyuubi encounter, that Uchiha Madara was quite the man. He was so well-known, even the Kyuubi knew him. Was he well-known for his accomplishments, or because he could hold a candle to the Kyuubi, and was extremely cursed?
If Madara was so cursed, did the Uchiha clan know of it, and why hasn't Konoha been informed? Obviously the "secret" to the Uchiha clan, which is written on that slate under the 7th tatami mat (etc etc), holds some sort of deadly past... Something only Sasuke at this point knows (which we can tell so far)

With Tobi revealed possibly as Mastermind-san, who was talking with Pein in the last 2 chapters, one would think this could not be the easy-going scaredy-cat Obito.

My opinion... Is that either Obito has gone crazy he is thinking that he is Madara....
Or that somehow, Madara has entered Obito's mind. It's one or the other.

*sigh* .... *goes to think s'more*
It could be that Madara took Obito's body. It would be pointless though, the only reason that would be okay is because he had the Sharingan. Else, he could have taken alive Uchiha.
He maybe know Soul Transfer jutsu as Orochimaru knows. *shrugs*

Anyhow, I laugh because all those predictions about Al being Madara were at least partially true.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote