VS thread - Page 103 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 11:43 AM   #1531
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: VS thread

Sasuke will defeat Sasori based on his advanced Sharingan, top-notch jutsus and above-average speed. As Chiya stated, puppeteers are very weak when the opponent is within close range, and judging from how fast Sasuke got beside Naruto during that last encounter, I say it wouldn't be much of a problem. Once Sasuke's within the maximum striking distance, then it's a wrap for Sasori. As far as people stating that Sasuke said that the only reason that he killed Orochimaru was because he was sick is not right. What Sasuke stated verbatim was "Orochimaru was already weak. That's all there is to the story." not "If Orochimaru wasn't never sick, then I wouldn't have defeated him".

[

Last edited by Nexus; 07-24-2007 at 11:51 AM.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:55 PM   #1532
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

that deidara fight..one of the main reasons sauske one..was cause of the genjutsus that deidara kept falling for... (like 2 i think)

steted above...genjutsu isnt gonna work on a puppet. soo unless sasuke can get close to sasori..im sticking with sasori..
im still wondering why deidara always listend to him. >.>

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 07-24-2007, 11:50 PM   #1533
narusasuke
Genin

narusasuke is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto vs itachi
Old 07-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #1534
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by narusasuke View Post
naruto vs itachi
That's Itachi all day...

[
Old 07-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #1535
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

Hmm I think the most epic fight would be Arashi VS Pein. That would be the fight of the century. I wonder who would win?
Old 07-30-2007, 07:08 PM   #1536
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
naruto vs itachi
Damn. o_O Itachi would wipe the floor with Naruto 10 out of 10 times. And I don't see Itachi underestimating Naruto like others have. It would be the most straight up ass whipping ever.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:49 AM   #1537
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Itachi kicks Naruto's ass every single time they encounter eachother, bottom line! How's about a fight between Rock Lee v.s. Kankorou? Will Rock Lee be able to dodge Kankurou's puppets? Can Kankurou's puppets keep up with Rock Lee's speed? Would Rock Lee be able to break a puppet with one single punch? Will Rocl Lee be smart enough to not get touched by any posion?

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:11 AM   #1538
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

I vote for Rock Lee on this one as puppet users are weak at close-range fighting which is where Rock Lee exceeds.

[
Old 08-01-2007, 12:26 AM   #1539
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

i say rock lee for this one. kankurou's puppets are really tricky but i believe lee's speed will be able to deal with those three. they slow on top of that. if he's not going to break kankurou's puppets he might as well take out kankurou himself and im sure kankurou wouldnt give him a pinch in melee battle.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 08-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #1540
mosuke_tatsuya
Genin

mosuke_tatsuya is an unknown quantity at this point

......go naruto.....

Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 Supporter
I'm not 18 yrs. old I'm 12 yrs. old
Naruto Shippuuden opening theme song#2-video
Old 08-01-2007, 02:07 PM   #1541
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
naruto vs itachi
It would depend on the circumstances. If Itachi killed Sakura or Sasuke infront of Naruto, then Naruto would have a chance of winning. If it's just a head on battle then Itachi would most likely dominate him. Then again Naruto does have plot protection. 0_o

I'd say itachi.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:21 AM   #1542
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Itachi right now would kick naruto ass, but if he kill sakura or someone close to him, then i could see him badly hurting itachi

Old 08-04-2007, 02:22 PM   #1543
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
It would depend on the circumstances. If Itachi killed Sakura or Sasuke infront of Naruto, then Naruto would have a chance of winning. If it's just a head on battle then Itachi would most likely dominate him. Then again Naruto does have plot protection. 0_o

I'd say itachi.
Itachi is limited plot protection also. He can't die until he fights Sasuke.

You're right, though. Naruto would have a chance of winning if he sees Itachi kill Sakura or Sasuke. Or even Kakashi. Buuuut, what exactly is a Kyuubi-fied Naruto gonna do when Itachi catches him quickly in MS? Nothin'.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:48 PM   #1544
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

This Itachi vs Naruto debate is getting to be one-sided rambling. How about another one: Kisame vs. Sasori. I personally believe that Kisame has this one, his sword could shave through puppets' skin I'm sure. Also, the Iron Sand wouldn't do much to Kisame, he could just wash it away. I don't think Kisame could get hit by the poison especially considering how fast he was moving against Gai and he was only at 30% then.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:07 AM   #1545
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Naruto vs Itachi. Ha, Itachi any day

Sasori vs Kisame......I don't know, the puppets can go pretty goddamn fast, man....Kisame would win because of Samehada or whatever it's called.....I bet it would be an awesome fight though....

Last edited by Sevi; 08-05-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Closed Thread