Naruto more powerful. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-07-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
pokemaster95
Genin

pokemaster95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto more powerful.

Hello Im new here and I wanted To know your opinions on Naruto and his strenght.I think He is weaker then Saskue and I think he needs to be more powerful.Rashigan is a good move but he uses the same ones over and over again do you Guys think he should learn more attacks?
pokemaster95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto more powerful.

It's no use in him learning more attacks if he wont use them. I mean Kakashi is pretty powerful and knows a lot of jutsu's yet he never uses all of them. Lol, but Naruto has the 9-tailed. He'll be fine.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:46 PM   #3
pokemaster95
Genin

Well I guess but I think like one or 2 more attacks would be cool I mean Saskue would own him in A fight he could learn jus 2 more.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
Hello Im new here and I wanted To know your opinions on Naruto and his strenght.I think He is weaker then Saskue and I think he needs to be more powerful.Rashigan is a good move but he uses the same ones over and over again do you Guys think he should learn more attacks?
Yes I agree Sasuke is stronger. What I would advice Naruto to train in more then anything else would be his Taijutsu. He should train with Rock Lee & Gai. What good are those clones if they constantly get there asses handed to them in battle. Rasengan is a close ranged attack as is Rasenshuriken. So Naruto improving on his speed, & martial arts would help him greatly. Naruto should also take a couple of anbu roots classes to help him control his emotions in battle. Naruto with this type of training would own.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
pokemaster95
Genin

Naruto did good against Saskue in the fight the had before Shippendon Without his power up (Nine tails) But Naruto needs to learn more Wind elements attacks.He can beat saskues Chidori but Saskues flame attacks is what he needs to find away to beat.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:42 PM   #6
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
Naruto did good against Saskue in the fight the had before Shippendon Without his power up (Nine tails) But Naruto needs to learn more Wind elements attacks.He can beat saskues Chidori but Saskues flame attacks is what he needs to find away to beat.
Learn to spell better please.

In his fight before Shippuden against Sasuke, he used the nine tails. And then Sasuke used CS. Naruto hasn't had that much time to train after his rasen-shuriken.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:07 PM   #7
neji4hokage
Missing-Nin

neji4hokage has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
It's no use in him learning more attacks if he wont use them. I mean Kakashi is pretty powerful and knows a lot of jutsu's yet he never uses all of them. Lol, but Naruto has the 9-tailed. He'll be fine.
well u should always learn new things. im not sayin newer jutsu but maybe make his shadow clones real instead of dissapearing after contact and do there own moves as well that would be sick.
neji4hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:13 PM   #8
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji4hokage View Post
well u should always learn new things. im not sayin newer jutsu but maybe make his shadow clones real instead of dissapearing after contact and do there own moves as well that would be sick.
Thats impossible. Thats like making exact replicas. Kage Bunshin is already the best form of clones.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:20 PM   #9
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
Thats impossible. Thats like making exact replicas. Kage Bunshin is already the best form of clones.
I was getting ready to say that, lol.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #10
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I was getting ready to say that, lol.
Beat ya too it
Old 08-07-2007, 11:28 PM   #11
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure did. Naruto learning more techniques would be nice and all, but if in the manga he's not going to use them, then it's basically pointless if you look at it from a reader's point of view. Like i said, Kakashi knows over 1,000 jutsu's, but in the manga and anime i havent even seen him use over 100 of them. (Different one's at least)

Last edited by platinumrug; 08-07-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #12
manda-kun
Missing-Nin

manda-kun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Learn to spell better please.

In his fight before Shippuden against Sasuke, he used the nine tails. And then Sasuke used CS. Naruto hasn't had that much time to train after his rasen-shuriken.
frist u should learn to spell its shippuuden second i do think that naruto is more powerfull than sasuke because of the 9 tail fox and the reason i say so is cause of the 9 tail chakra leakage which could help naruto.
manda-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #13
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda-kun View Post
frist u should learn to spell its shippuuden second i do think that naruto is more powerfull than sasuke because of the 9 tail fox and the reason i say so is cause of the 9 tail chakra leakage which could help naruto.
9 tails is an extreme disadvantage to Sasuke. You may think curse seal is an advantage but its not. Sharingan is the only advantage and it cancels out with the 9 tails. Curse seal because in "Shippuuden", Sasuke learns how to control curse seal and doesn't use it often.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:26 AM   #14
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

he's definitely stronger now like everyone is. but as of now, i believe sasuke's stronger than him. but considering naruto's character development, he eventually gets better from the people who once owned him and over time, he'll own them the next time.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Last edited by nejismirk; 08-08-2007 at 07:54 AM.
nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:38 AM   #15
neji4hokage
Missing-Nin

neji4hokage has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
not impossible remember that guy from the chuunin exams who used his clone technique when they were w/ kabuto. his clones didn't easily dissapear unless that was his ability but im jus sayin make um last longer instead of a one hitter quiter.
neji4hokage is offline   Reply With Quote