The Official Karin Fanclub - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-04-2007, 02:20 AM   #271
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Official Karin Fanclub

damn you're right

my furret is better than her
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2007, 11:16 AM   #272
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I wonder what's she's been doing all this time...? Still looking for Itachi's chakra?

Karin: SASUKE, SASUKE! I found Itachi's chakra!
Sasuke: Woman, don't you see I'm dead!

Hee! By the way, saying Karin's name...is it just "Karin", like "Karen", or is it "Kah-RIN", with the stressed "RIN"?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:51 PM   #273
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna join plzzzzzzz i love karin
Old 07-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #274
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Sure you can join. You can still post, but you're not an official member until you're *approved* by Trey-mon.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #275
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the fanclub, gaara.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:07 AM   #276
TsunadeChaos

lolwhat has happened to karin in the manga?
Old 07-29-2007, 03:00 PM   #277
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Karin kicked the shit out of Suigetsu last chapter.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:04 PM   #278
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I know, that was pretty sweet!

Anyway, we merged FC's so here's the new link: http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...16#post1206416
Old 08-10-2007, 12:14 AM   #279
Trey
Legendary

Close this club, it merged into the Team Hebi/ Snake fanclub.