Haruno Sakura FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #151
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Location: In a flower field! Somewhere over that rainboww!! =]
Genjutsu Genius is on a distinguished roadGenjutsu Genius is on a distinguished road
Re: Haruno Sakura FC

Welcome new memb...I saw you in the other FC too....HI!

Fanclubs: [Haruno Sakura, Final Fantasy]**♥

I made my siggy and my avvy! Shuddap, I know I suck!
Flowers!
Genjutsu Genius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2007, 05:14 PM   #152
lilsakura
Academy Student

lilsakura is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino11 View Post
hey do we get anything for making anything?
Yes you guys get a prize if you win the contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donutlover345 View Post
Can I join? Being in a Sakura fan club sounds fun!
Yes you can definietly join donutlover345!
Welcome to the FC! Hope you enjoy it here! And have fun!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:17 PM   #153
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

cool cool.
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:00 PM   #154
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

Is it to late to join? If not can I please join?

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #155
lilsakura
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura21 View Post
Is it to late to join? If not can I please join?
Yes of course you can join! Its never to late!
Welcome to the FC sakura21! Hope you have fun here!

Anyways just wanted to remind everyone the deadline for the contest is August 15th which is in 5 days!! You guys can send me your fanfic or avatar early if you want!!
Old 08-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #156
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

^Thanks so much for letting me join.^_^

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:18 AM   #157
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Genjutsu Genius is on a distinguished roadGenjutsu Genius is on a distinguished road

Haha. I have this last day to write this fanfic. Me and my darn procrastination.

-types, types, types a story-

Flowers!
Old 08-15-2007, 06:56 PM   #158
lilsakura
Academy Student

Hey guys! Just reminding you that the contest deadline is today!
I have only gotten one contest submission! Doesn't anyone else want to join the contest?? I'm hoping to get alot more submisssions by the end of today! If you guys need more time I'll let you submit your entries tommorow!

And also just to let everyone know I got the prize banners made my Ninja_48!
BIG THANKS TO YOU NINJA_48!!

Hoping to get more contest entries!!

P.S. I will be annoucing the winners on August 20th!!
Old 08-20-2007, 04:19 PM   #159
lilsakura
Academy Student

I'm very disappointed that no one submitted a entry!
Since ino11 was the only entry I got I'm going to make ino11 that winner!
Congratz ino11!! I will send you your prize right now!!
mmmm....this sucks because i got Ninja_48 to make me a 2nd & 3rd place winner banner!! I guess no one can get it!
But i don't want to waste Ninja_48 banner!! Soo...if anyone decides to send me a one-shot fanfic i will accept it and send you your prize!
If you guys wrote your fanfic on fanfiction.net send me that url and i will read it on there!! So, i hope i get at least 2 more entries!!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #160
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

Haha...I'm in the process of writing a SasuSaku comedy. It's not finished yet.

Velvety black night cloaks the sky, while a perfectly round moon leaves a dull glow everywhere. Several stars shoot through inky darkness, complimenting the moon’s eerie beauty. The air is crisp, and few people are out strolling the streets of Konoha at this time of night. Well, excluding two young people who will be on a date tonight…

“Breathe in, breath out…” Sakura told herself as she looked at her figure in her large, oval mirror. She thought she looked fantastic; short, silky, pink hair combed to perfection, while she wore her favorite red shirt and usual black shorts. She looked the same as she did every day, and that was fine for her.

“I guess I do look good…” She said to herself as she began posing in front of her mirror. To her surprise, the reflection shattered and her beloved mirror breaks to miniscule pieces.

“WAHHH! I’M NOT THAT UGLY!!”

Sakura held a broken pride as she began walking towards the BBQ shop. She was to meet the love of her life there on a midnight date, and she honestly hoped that her mirror broke because it was old. Maybe Sasuke didn’t usually date her because she was ugly? Maybe so…

“Ne Sasuke-kun how are you tonight?” Sakura asked with a shaky voice as she looked at her finnne date.

Sasuke did look “finnnne” tonight. He wore his usual attire, and that was enough for any girl to go wild. His legs were spread out as he sat in a booth of the BBQ shop. He was relaxing, and he glanced at Sakura. He didn’t say anything, but his stone cold eyes welcomed her.

Not expecting to get a reply back from the tall teen, Sakura took an uncomfortable seat beside Sasuke. Sure, he had never taken her on a date before, and she was delighted, but why take someone to a BBQ shop?! Why was it open at this time anyway?!

Sakura pondered Sasuke’s date plans for a moment before a teenage girl came forward to the two. She had the shop’s generic waitress uniform on, with a generic name tag.

“What would you like…” ‘Sara’ asked with a tired, unexcited voice. The blond-haired teen looked very tired; her eyes were slowly drooping, and her body posture wasn’t exactly straight.

“What is there?” Sakura asked innocently to Sara, the also impatient waiter. Sara was clearly not entertained by her words.

“Sweetheart this is a BBQ shop…what do you think we have?” The waitress then doubled over, most likely out of exhaustion.

Sakura changed confused glances with Sasuke, before two people appeared from behind a curtain. They were both teenage boys, one with jet black, messy hair; the other with blond, peach-hair.

The attractive, cute, (well at least in Sakura’s view) blond boy took one look at Sara and sighed deeply.

“She’s hit the bottle again…” He said to himself as he began to drag the girl through the curtain. Meanwhile, the second, black-haired boy immediately came to Sakura and Sasuke’s booth. (They were the only ones in the shop, anyway.)

“Hi! What can I get for you?” ‘Matt’ asked in a friendly, high voice. Sakura was fantasying about his looks, her emerald eyes becoming hazy over the sight of him. Sasuke noticed this and began to get angry.

“Just get us something to eat, please,” He said in an inpatient voice. These waiters sucked in his view.

“Ok then,” Matt said easily. He then headed back towards the curtain. Sara had been dragged through that curtain, probably to rest.

Sakura stared at the curtain as several animal shrieks could be heard, and then a violent orange and red flare erupted and began to burn the curtain. The blond haired boy saw this, cussed profusely, and then put out the fire with drinking water. That was the end of that.

The kunoichi then turned her attention towards Sasuke, who was staring down at the tan table.

What an odd night this was.

Oh, and congrats Ino11. ;] You da man.

Flowers!
Old 08-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #161
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

Yes I am da man! -nice guy pose- oh and nice FF GG. lol.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:45 AM   #162
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

oh man that sucks i wrote my FF but it sztuffed up or somethig... i wrot it on the 8th.....
oh well i'll write it again.....
warning this is a sasunaru FF...

sasu:... what is this...? this water trickling down my face? could it be? am i crying? but why?? i have finaly reached my goal... i finaly have the MS... but this is not the feeling that i had awaited... it...it hurts as if someone was tortuing me... sticking a knife into every part of my body... a sudden feeling of everlasting lonleyness... it's like back then when... he killed them... Sasuke looked at his blood coverd hands Narutos blood...Kakashis words came flooding back

memory
sasuke >>whats the meaning of this...??<<
kakashi>>if i didnt do this you'd run away... you aren't the typr to listen quietly while i preach...<<
sasuke>>cheh!<<
kakashi>>sasuke... quit seeking revenge...in this line of work...i've seen just how bad guys like you can get... in the end, those who tasted revenge... were not satisfied... it ended in tragedy... you'll only hurt and suffer mor... even if you are successful in you're revenge, all you'll be left with is emptyness...<<
sasuke>> what the hell do you know?! don't talk to me like you understand!<<
kakashi>>hey... calm down...<<
sasuke>>what if i were to... kill the one you love most?! how far would you stray from what you just said? i can make you feel real pain!<<
kakashi>>... that would work, however... unfortunatly, for me no such person exists. those people have already... been killed. i also lived in a long, hard era. i understand how terrible true pain and loss is. well! we aren't the lucky ones... that's for sure. but we aren't the worst off. <<
sasuke>>...<<
kakashi>>both you and i have found precious companions<<
sasuke>>...<<
kakashi>>you should know from your loss... chidori is a power given to you because you found things important fot you. that power is not something to be used against your friends or for revenge. you yourself should know what that power should be used for. think hard on wether you can or can not hold true to what i've said.<<
sasuke>>...<<
memory ends

i sank to my knees and looked around myself nearly everything was covered in booland Naruto lay a couple of meters infront of me... if it hadnt been for the blood youd think he was sleeping... even though he's... he had such a peaceful face... i have reached my goal but... at what price?? I got up and carried him to a tree and put him down in a sitting possition and sat down next to him buring my facein my hands. I sat there for hours without moving a single muscle as every memorie came flooding back... memories from when we first saw eachother at the park out test with kakashi sensei (the 3 bells and team work) out first class A mission (tazuna zabuza... haku) the chunnin exames (orochimaru kabuto the attack on konoha...gaara) up untill now... back then i had no real friends but now thanks to naruto i have so many... and every single one of them would risk their lives for me... the fact that i had any feelings at all and the the way i now amis thanks to naruto... naruto had this way of bringing out the best in me in every situation and how do i repay him?!?! with... with death?!?! what was i thinking..... what am i gonna tell sakura or anyone at all?? once again water trickeld down my face... i had started to rain...

...sakura... she told me more about his past and said that i should be nicer to him.... back then it hadnt intrested me but now i know why she told me what she did... she knew i would do everything to become stronger that itachi and that it would come to this... she told me not to... made me promise...

sakura:?!?!?!whta was that ?!
tsunade: sakura! what are you doing?! regulate your chakra flow! you're hurting him!
sakura:...what? oh! i'm sorry tsunade sensei...
tsunade: sakura? whats wrong?
sakura: i dont know... i suddenly had this bad feeling... i need to go!... sorry i'll be back ASAP!

kakashi: ha ha ha...ha! ha! ha!
sakura: kakashi sensei... Kakashi sensei!!
kakashih! sakura! whats up?
sakura: kakashi sensei... wheres naruto and sasuke?!?!?
kakashi: um... let me think... i think they said something about training...
sakura: What?! how could you let them go alone?? we have to find them!
kakashi: oh... do we have to.... i just got to the best part of -
sakura: NOW!
kakashhi: oh man.... she's scary...^^'

Itachi: Your time has come Sasuke.... say hi to mum and dad for me *evil laugh*
Sasuke: No! get off me!shit i haven't got enough chakra...
Sakura: Sasuke...Sasuke!!
Sasuke: Sakura?? *wakes up* oh it was just a dream.... I looked around and found Naruto leaning on me and was filled with dread.....
Sakura: Sasuke! are you alright? I had this bad feeling and came as fast as i could, but you to were sleeping so...?! Sasuke? why are your eyes red??
Sasuke: I said nothing and continued to stare at the ground
Sakura: Ok then, I'll ask Naruto-
Kakashi: No! dont Sakura....
Sakura: Why? I just wanted to wake...?! No! Naruto!! *slaps Narutos face* Sasuke!! You promised me you wouldnt!!!!!!! You- Sakura colapsed into tears... Why? give me a straight answer! i dont want to hear any of this revenge shit anymore!!!!
Sasuke: I got up, walked over to Sakura , huged her and said four little words, I'm sorry.... forgive me...
Sakura was shocked and b y the look on her face she wanted to say something but i didnt give her the chance... i started to run i ran untill i could no
more.... I was going to go crazy! Not only did i kill my best friend but also the person i trusted most... i betrayed him......

The fight
We both had nearly no chakra left and eventhough the Kyuubi was trying to pursuade Naruto to use his chakra Naruto resisted with all his might... he probalby wanted a fair fight.... We stood up readying ourselfs for our last jutsu, a sudden wind surrounded us with leavs and then i saw it, a slight movement of his hand... thinking he was going to attack i summond every bit of chakra i had left to use chidori. i ran and noticed that he hadnt moved.... i was confussed i wanted to stop but it was too late....You did it Sasuke.... now you are one step closer to kiling him... i'm happy for you... as lond as you're ok and happy i'm happy too... good luck....*dies*

Sasuke:No! No! No! I don't want to think about that anymore.....The pain was unbearable, worse than eny wound...it's the same all over again but this time it's my fault....

Sakura: ...Kakashi Sensei.... what are we going to do now? I mean how are we going to tell everyone that
Poof! Naruto had dissapeared
Sakura: Kakashi Sensei?!?! What just happened???
Kakashi:Um... i'd say Naruto ran out of chakra...
Sakura: What?? He's dead how-
Naruto: Hey Kakashi Sensei! Sakura chan! Where did Sasuke- *shock*
Sakura was huging him.... or should i say squeezing him do death? XD
Naruto:...Um Sakura chan...? are you- *dubble shock*
Sakura had sent him flying... smashing into a couple of trees on the way...^^'
Naruto: Hey Sakura chan... what was that for?!
Sakura: DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT?? SASUKE THINKS THAT YOU'RE DEAD!!!!! DIDN'T YOU THINK OF WHAT HE MIGHT FEEL IF JUST BLOODY DIE?!?!
Naruto:...so he's the only one that got upset...?
Sakura:! no.... of course not! i was upset but now you're standing infront of me! I know you're not dead but Sasuke doesn't!!
.. and how did you do it anyway? was that a clone??
Naruto:*smiles* I'm glade you asked! I origionaly invented this jutsu(sorry...couldn't think of a name for it ^^') so i can escape from any fight if the opponent is too strong or if i get kiddapped. I needed someone to train with me so i asked Sasuke to train with me... we faught untill we nearly had nearly no chakra left. I used it as Sasuke charged at me with his chidori and was cofussed that i hadn't moved but my jutsu was already finished see? I can do it with a slight movement of my hand!
Sakura: Wow realy? can you show me?
Naruto: How about we find Sasuke first so he can see it aswell?
Sakura: Oh! yeah ok

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:46 AM   #163
xxxkakashixxx
Genin

xxxkakashixxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke:... it's all my fault... on one will trust me ever again... and Salura... damm it! damm it! I'm such an idiot!

Naruto: Hey Sakura...I'll go first to see how he reacts.....
Sasuke: I'm an idiot... so they were right when they said you realy miss something or someone when it's gone...
Naruto: Listening to Sasuke.
Sasuke: ...I can't belive i didn't notice before....I-??
Naruto: Hey Sasuke!
Sasuke: *nearly has a heart attack*
Naruto:XD you should see the look on your face....priceless XD did you see a ghost or something?
Sasuke: I said nothing and hoped the he hadn't heard what i was saying...
Naruto:... so um... what where you talking about before? what didn't you notice before?
Sasuke:... Naruto... I stood up and went towards him.... where are Sakura and Kakashi?
Naruto: *lying* um... they went home...
Sasuke: Good... i need to tell you something... but first, i went to him and hugged him... I didn't care what he thought... the important thing was that he was alive and that's all that mattered.
Naruto:...Sasuke...?...i'm sorry...i didn't mean to upset you... i just wanted you to-
Sasuke: I finaly looked at him and he saw my eyes...
Naruto:?!?!... you cryed?*thinking* do i mean so much to him? i mean... he means alot to me... i invented this jutsu for him even though i knew that it would mean that i would have to use the Kyuubis chakra... i did it because i thought, if he thought that he had killed me, he would get the MS... i turned
around to kakashi and sakura and told them to leave us alone with a couple of hand movements. Hey Sasuke... wanna go for a walk?

Sasu:As we walked I grabed his hand. Naruto i have to tell you something....
I...I...
Naru: It's ok... i know what you want to say... I feel the same way about you... i always have even though i pretended to hate you.
Sasu:...want to go to my place?
Naeu:Realy?! and you wont chuck me out like last time??
Sasu:*remembers* ^^ no no i promise^^

At Sasukes place
livingroom
both:...
Naru:...so...did it work?
sasu:??.. did what work?
Naru:i mean did you get the MS?
Sasu:What?! how do you know...?! don't tell me it was your plan?
Naru:so you got it?! Great! I thought it might work *famous smile*
sasu:... but how did you do it? it must have taken ages to learn that jutsu!
Naru: yeah it did! especialy coz i invented it! but it was worth it coz...*blush*...i did it for you...
Sasu:*blush*for me?! but why? or how?
Naru: It's like the Taju-Kagebushin-no-jutsu but i consentrate all the chakra into clone so it doesn't disapear after on hit. It was very hard to master but you know me^^... and as for why... i did it so that you could get the MS... after all these years... i thought you might get upset for killing me... i mean you're my best friend eva... and... i bet you anything i'm yours ... am i right? besides... i couldnt leave you alone on this planet... sure you will always have Sakura- chan and kakashi sensei at your side but... i'm not stupid... i know that i'm the only one who can keep you on the right track...
Sasu:... i moved over so that i was sitting next to him and hugged him... Naruto...
Naru:yeah?
Sasu: dont let me do that again... i felt so...so terible and i felt like i was all alone on this planet... hold me tight amd never let got...ok?
Naru:OK!
Sasu: ...promise?
Naru:yep! i never brake my promises! belive it!
Sasu: lets go to kakashi sensei and sakura...they're probobly woried coz we're taking so long...

and so they left in serch of Kakashi Sensei and Sakura... and if they aren't dead then they are probobly still searching^^

finaly finished..... hope you like it....

Co-owner of:
German Naruto FC
Haruno Sakura FC
Kakashi's Girlfriend's FC
Naruto Addicts FC
KeKKei Genkai FC
Proud member of
The *new* SasuSaku FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
xxxkakashixxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:13 AM   #164
ino11
Missing-Nin

It has to be about Sakura....
Old 08-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #165
Genjutsu Genius
Chuunin

LOL yeah it has to be about Sakura. xD

Flowers!