VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #766
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Turtles may be slow but once Pakkun moves in for a fatal slash on Ninkame's face or neck area Ninkame would snap at lighting speed & Pakkun would no longer have a head... Pakkun is a cute little pup but in no way can he handle Ninkame whos job is to keep Rock Lee in check. :P

Ninkame wins

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-13-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010), Marlboro (11-29-2010)

Old 08-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #767
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Alright, new batle, the summons thing isn't doing it.

Naruto Vs Hidan
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #768
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Naruto because of his Kage Bunshin as he can wait until Hidan perform the ritual on one of Naruto's clones then Naruto will attack him with the Rasengan afterwards.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2007, 06:06 PM   #769
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Naruto vs. Hidan

I don't find Hidan's jutsu that impressive. Even if he managed to get Naruto's blood He still needs time to draw out the circle & do his little rant I mean chant. I would hope that Naruto would be smart enough to not let Hidan even finish the circle let alone start stabbing himself. I believe even Tenten (feel free to disagree with me) could stay back long enough to pin Hidan down with projectiles. Even if Hidan got her blood he'd still need to draw out the circle & do his chant before anything else could be done. Hidan also is an easy target while in his circle btw. Giving Naruto, Tenten or whoever he may be facing enough time to force him out of his circle. I guess what I'm trying to say is Hidan sucks ok I'm done.

Winner: Naruto

Edit: Although if whoever is fighting Hidan knows nothing about him before the fight it is possible for Hidan to get in a cut. Then while whoever he's fighting would just stand there acting dumb & waiting for Hidans next move. Then & only then can Hidan win fights.

But against someone like Naruto who rushes in recklessly doesn't think things clearly & just likes showing off his best jutsus it wouldn't work. Narutos temper wouldn't allow Hidan the time he needs to do any of his better tricks. For once Narutos shoot first ask questions later style of combat is a plus for this fight.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-14-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:21 PM   #770
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Hidan is underestimated from many ppl since he "died" easily if u think that he was immortal.But hidan's justu is something that few ppl can cope with.He won't have any problem to vanish naruto's clones.Naruto has only a chance to survive if he keeps dodging his attacks.If hidan land only 1 hit on him he is dead.Nruto have to use Rasenshuriken to make him unable to fight.I say hidan will win since naruto knows only 1 jutsu that can harm him.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2007, 09:54 AM   #771
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Naruto vs. Hidan

the winner is naruto, for me hidan is weakest among the akatsuki members.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #772
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Hidan v.s. Naruto, Nice fight selection!

If Hidan got ahold of Naruto's blood, and the Kyuubi's blood ever mixed with Naruto's blood at any time, then Hidan would hurt Naruto, AND Kyuubi at the same time(I'm just saying). Now if that happens, to matter how badly Hidan hits Naruto/Kyuubi's Vital points, the Kyuubi's would get so furious, that it would FORCE Naruto to an even greater Kyuubi release then we've seen so far! My opinion ont hat fight.

Now if Kyuubi's blood isn't mixed with Naruto's blood, then the fight will still end up with Naruto winning. Naruto learned right before Hidan/Kakuzu died, how to use his Buunshin's to the fullest. Naruto would JUST have to send them to attack Hidan, even if Hidan does his little sacrifice jutsu on Naruto's Buunshin's, it wouldn't harm Naruto's real body, because they are in fact ONLY clones. Naruto would just have to devise a strategy to distract Hidan while he sneaks up from behind and hits him with a RasenShuriken. And, I'm most certain Naruto will come up with a plan, because he's a Genius like that! ;} ( I mean seriously, Naruto out smarted Kakuzu, who has been alive since the 1st Hokage, Kakuzu was smart as fuck)

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPimpin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #773
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

if they were fighting for the first time hidan would win. because naruto wouldnt know what his technique is and he probably would get hit and then thats it.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2007, 07:00 PM   #774
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
if they were fighting for the first time hidan would win. because naruto wouldnt know what his technique is and he probably would get hit and then thats it.
But hidan needs to draw out a circle do his rant then start stabbing himself. Naruto being as reckless as he tends to be do you honestly think he'd give Hidan the time to even draw the circle? One little cut isn't going to stop Naruto from attacking.

Edit:

Hidan: hahaha I got your blood your done!!

Naruto:???? (Rushes in recklessly)

Hidan: ???? wait... wait... like 5 more seconds I'm almost done making my circle!!!

Naruto: Where's Sasuke!!! (Knocks Hidan out of the incomplete circle with his clones)

Hidan: no fair I said wait!!

Naruto: ??? So you don't know were Sasuke is? (The real Naruto comes from the sky & hits Hidan with Rasenshuriken)

Hidan: you jackass now I have a gaint hole in my body!! (Hidan is now immobilized)

Naruto: ??? ummm why aren't you dead yet? Anyway where's Sasuke?

Hidan: Who the **** is Sasuke?

Naruto: So you don't know were Sasuke is then? fine just die already. (Naruto hits Hidan with another Rasenshuriken this time pointed at his head. Hidan dies.)

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-15-2007 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #775
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Naruto learned how to use his Buunshins effectively right before Hidan and Kakuzu died.... Naruto would definetly see what Hidan was up to, and think of a plan to take Hidan down...

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

JustPimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPimpin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2007, 08:06 PM   #776
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto: So you don't know were Sasuke is then? fine just die already. (Naruto hits Hidan with another Rasenshuriken this time pointed at his head. Hidan dies.)

I don't think naruto would kill an immobillized opponet....plus hidan can't die.

Sincerely garra.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:10 PM   #777
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra.
I don't think naruto would kill an immobillized opponet....plus hidan can't die.
FYI: Last I checked, Hidan can die--you just have to kill him more than once.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2007, 08:38 PM   #778
garra.
Chuunin

garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough

FYI:I didn't know that so...blah....lol

You don't have anything to say about naruto not killing an imbolized opponent?

Sincerely Near.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #779
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
FYI: Last I checked, Hidan can die--you just have to kill him more than once.
SugoiNaruto162, are you sure that you're not confusing Hidan with Kakuzu?

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2007, 06:24 AM   #780
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The question is can Hidan live on without a head. The human body needs a brain to function.

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-16-2007 at 06:26 AM.