Naruto RPG FC - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 08-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #601
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto RPG FC

Soo...where is Renshin in all this?
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #602
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

Well, he did fight for a little, and then he was gone...

Other than that, I have no clue.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #603
Pink Genocide
Academy Student

Pink Genocide is an unknown quantity at this point

ooc: Okay, what happened whilest I was gone? :B
Old 08-19-2007, 10:42 PM   #604
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

occ; same here I have no idea btw nice avatar.
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:43 PM   #605
Pink Genocide
Academy Student

Pink Genocide is an unknown quantity at this point

ooc: Thanks. ^^ Well, I'll be leaving this place alone for a while....
Old 08-20-2007, 10:12 AM   #606
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

ooc:AGAIN??!! Why? o and you are in the story at the moment...You just woke up cursing so far.you're still here thou

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:44 AM   #607
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

Sorry for double posting but geez where did all you ppl go? Did school start already for guys?

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 08-31-2007, 04:12 PM   #608
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: public schools started and mine will start after labor day...but my activity won't go down much...

I got my charry:

Name: Hagane, meaning "steel"
Clan: Unknown. What he does know it that His clan possessed a Kekkei Genkai called Kinzokuton ('Metal release'), which allows him to use metal chakra, a combination of earth and fire chakra. Because of this, he is able to control and manipulate metal. He was even able to augment his skeletal structure and musculature with various metal s, making his skeleton stronger and giving him many times his own strength. He has even gone as far as using thin chakra-absorbing wires to augment and replace parts of his own chakra network. What he can do with metal is only limited by his chakra supply, the metal he's dealing with, the amount of metal, and his imagination. His eyes are also gray because of his Kekkei Genkai which allows him to see metal to a advanced degree. When his eyes are "activated" he can even see the minute amounts of metal in circulatory and skeletal systems, allowing him to see enemies from a ways away and seeing how they are armed. His Kekkei Genkai also gives him the ability to sense metal deposits in the ground, and loose metal is sometimes attracted to his body while he is sleeping.
Element: Kinzokuton
Attack Type: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu, short to midrange. His philosophy is that a good defense is a good offense, since most of his moves are defensive in nature, but can be used offensively.
Jutsu:
Kenjutsu (taijutsu)
Katon:
(learns later) Firestorm - creates possibility of Fire Whirls and creates a Pyrocumulonimbus cloud, which allows for hail and lightning and allows for Fire Whirl technique to be used with minimal chakra loss.
Fire Whirl - a tornado of fire that chases enemies
Kinzokuton:
storm of 1000 needles (later 10000 needles) - needles form from metal dust cloud
hidden kunai/shuriken - kunai/shuriken is shot out of or is drawn out of back of forearm formed by skeletal-enhancing metal. Metal wires or chakra strands may be attached.
hidden storm of steel wires - steel wires shoot out of the wrist and bind into a cable with the ends wrapping around the foe or other targets formed by axillary muscle wires.
hidden katana - katana is drawn out of leg near the hip, formed by skeletal-enhansing metal.
kunai control - the path of a kunai is controlled by chakra strand attached to the kunai
defensive arm metal manipulation - manipulates skeletal muscle in arm to create a blade that is 2 centimeters from the outside edge of the forearm and is 2 1/2 centimeters wide. it is straight along the majority of the forearm and curves when it reaches the fist inward to match the curvature of the fist
offensive arm metal manipulation - manipulates skeletal muscle in arm to create four blades attached four centimeters from the elbow
hidden needle - fires up to 5 needles at a time from each hand at high velocity
Kinzoku Jōheki - metal version of Moku Jōheki - creates a half dome of metal to protect the user
Spiked Kinzoku Jōheki - adds spikes to an already existing Kinzoku Jōheki. can then send the half dome flying at someone in two pieces, or as a whole.
Doton:
Inner Decapitation Technique
Rock Lodging Destruction
Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Underground Projection Fish Technique
Hair: Black, short cut
Eyes: Piercing Gray
Home Village: Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Rocks
Personality:Hagane is stoic and quiet, preferring to hide most of his feelings from others. He talks little more than necessary with those he is not friends with, although he does like to meet new people, to a certain extent. He defends those he cares about at all costs and reserves a certain sense of honor. He is most of the time modest, although he will not take an insult to himself, his skill, or anyone he cares about. In battle he is very calm and takes things as they come and thinks things ahead. He is very intelligent so he is good at predicting his opponent's moves and formulating strategies to defeat them.
Character History: He was left when he was 1 on the step of a small family in Iwagakure. When he was old enough, he joined the ninja academy. He never felt like he fit in until he was in the ninja academy, which explains why he acted so coldly toward most of the other students there, although most of them never made an effort in the first place. There, at the academy, he felt at home, although he never made any friends. He excelled in all of his classes. He was, by the end, at the top of his class. The simple academy ninjutsu never was a problem for him to master and taijutsu was second-nature. He looked forward to school so much that he was disappointed when it ended everyday.

He used his free-time when he could to develop his own jutsus using his Kekkei Genkai, manipulating metal in new ways and getting better and better at it. When he graduated, he was teamed up with Mukuge, whom was one of the only people who Hagane didn't act coldly toward and whom he had developed a crush on. The day that Hagane and Mukuge became friends, the class was learning how to use Nawanuke no Jutsu. Mukuge, however, was struggling with the jutsu, and was the only one by the end of the day to not master it. After school, a bunch of boys tied her up in ropes and taunted her. After a while, they decided to leave her there, and they left. Hagane, however, had been watching her and untied her. They have been friends ever since. Hagane, now, in his spare time often trains with Mukuge, teaching her taijutsu and helping her improve her tessenjutsu.

The other teammate is Aoi. He rivaled Hagane in ninjutsu, but always lost in taijutsu. This frustrated Aoi to the point where he often said that he hated Hagane, although he really didn't; he just envied him. Hagane was always passive in this, but he did dislike how Aoi treated him, and as a result resented Aoi. This relationship lasted until one fateful day...Hagane, Mukuge, her sister (just for the one mission), and Aoi were on a mission. They were pursuing a thief who had stolen some important documents from Iwagakure. They were on a path along a rock ledge, below a canyon, above, a steep, high cliff with unstable rocks. As the thief was getting away, Aoi, being hasty, decided to use a new jutsu he created. This jutsu was supposed to cause a controlled rock slide, but he was too unskilled for the technique. The rocks did crash onto the thief, but also on Aoi and Mukuge's sister. The thief died while Aoi and Mukuge's sister both went into a comatose state.

Hagane's sensei, Aimi, was one of few ninja in Iwagakure who was skilled with katon no jutsu, teaching him most of what he knows. Hagane looks up to her as a powerful ninja and a good teacher and he has learned well from her teaching. She taught him much about katon no jutsu, as well as other techniques and helping him hone his skills as a ninja.
Weapons: 6 explosive tags, 6 smoke bombs, and 2 light bombs. Sometimes he will carry scrolls that summon certain metals.
Character's Physical Description: He is 5' 10" and is average weight for his age. His skin is relatively pale which contrast greatly with his gray eyes. His shirt is (for a lack of a better way to describe it) like Neji's shirt (post-timeskip), except for it is a slate gray color. It has a few metal wires going through the sleeves so that he can roll them up at a moment's notice. He also wears black slacks that reach down to his shoes (also black).

I haven't decided names for the 3rd team member and their Jonin leader yet, so I left blanks. I'll have my second charry's bio done in a bit too.

it seems everyone left, so can we start another mission? oh and if someone goes in, can they summerise their charry, cuz I don't know anything about anyone's charry...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-11-2007 at 11:03 AM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #609
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

That is crazily longO_o but great.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 09-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #610
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: it seems everyone left, so can we start another mission? oh and if someone goes in, can they summerise their charry, cuz I don't know anything about anyone's charry...

Old 09-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #611
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc: Okay...

Ryoku
Age 15 i think
controls ice like gaara firgured out how to use the byakugan from a head's body corpse but can only use it up to how Hinata can...
pretty much it.

You start the new mission.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 09-01-2007, 11:23 PM   #612
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: like Gaara....don't you mean Haku??? and what village is he from. That's important. I chose Iwagakure cuz I thought everyone would pick The Land of Wind or Fire.

Location: border between the Land of Waterfall and the land of Fire

ic: I've got to keep a lookout for other ninja. Hagane thought to himself. Now what is taking Mukuge. She said she would catch up. He jumped from treebranch to treebranch, keeping a quick pace, watching the area around him, alert for anyone around him. By this point he was getting worried. Mukuge where are you? Just then, he thought he saw someone, but what he thought might be a person disappeared behind a tree. He came to a stop and hid himself in a few branches above where he was standing. He waited to see what it could have been.

ooc: I gave you an opening if you want it. I could just have it be a very large squirrel if you don't want to take it.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:31 AM   #613
dosu-kinuta
Academy Student

dosu-kinuta is an unknown quantity at this point

hi im new. how do i join?
dosu-kinuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:22 PM   #614
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

ooc:just post up your character first.

My character controls (my mistake) Fire/coal like gaara's sand. Village of Cloud it think...

ic: Ryoku turns his head hearing some noise, but then too lazy... He just threw a kunai at the source and walked off.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC

Last edited by shinovsnaruto; 09-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #615
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ooc: hmm...how does that work? does he have a gourd full of lighter fluid? lol. and how aren't you sure what village your charry is from?

ic: Hagane sensed a kunai coming and instinctively caught it before it hit him. he threw it back and heard a *thump* when it hit the ground. Whatever had been there had gone. Hagane jumped to another tree and activated his doujutsu. By the headband, he could tell it was a cloud ninja. What is a cloud ninja doing so far from Kumogakure? he thought to himself. He decided to follow this ninja and see what he was up to. He jumped from tree to tree, keeping pace with the cloud ninja.