NaruHina FC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 01:43 PM   #31
vagetto707
Academy Student

vagetto707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruHina FC

that part was funny sometime u have 2 feel sorry for Jiraiya but as for credit he is still trying lol

Old 08-26-2007, 02:15 AM   #32
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

hahaha i hardly feel bad for jiraiya...he's a sannin, he could avoid that punishment from most kunoichi if he wanted to. he's a sadist and a masochist.

*Tsukiyomi**Amaterasu**Susanoo* - Techniques of the Gods
<--Co-Owner (I'll fix my banner one day)

You're the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 08-28-2007, 10:52 AM   #33
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I was afk for a few days. I moved out of my old apartment, and it took some time until I could get Internet running through the new place.

What say you all if we read the next chapter? I'm a tad bit busy, but I'll get around to it today.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:39 AM   #34
vagetto707
Academy Student

sounds great cant wait i loved this story
Old 08-29-2007, 10:15 AM   #35
silencer299
Genin

Chapter 3

The trio's first travel was to Sora's house. As she had indicated, it was located in the mountains on the country's boarder, with a great view. They broke the ice by talking about Kakashi, who Sora had totally forgotten about. Soon Naruto and Hinata found out why Tsunade had complained about Sora's clothes earlier; when Sora released her jutsu and revealed a very messy looking character. Sora's true form attracted unwanted visitors, a group of three ruffians came up to the trio and started asking questions. Sora tried her best to avoid conflict, but failed when the men noticed Naruto's forehead protector. All of Naruto's doubt about Sora's skill got wiped away, when the woman took the guys out with her bright display of "Chakra bind no jutsu". Once the men were out of their way, Sora had a hard time convincing Naruto to pull an act in order to avoid any further conflict. The act consisted of taking their forehead protectors off until they reached their destination, Naruto calling Sora "sister", and Hinata acting as Naruto's girlfriend.

The group stopped in a small town, to rest in an inn. Where Hinata started a conversation with her new sensei, which lead Sora to finding out about Hinata's crush; she was not pleased with Tsunade at this point. Soon the conversation changed into that of future training. Sora gave them a list of 100 essential skills for a ninja to know, as Naruto had soon deducted would not be used for fighting.

Last edited by silencer299; 08-29-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #36
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

could I join please? I'm not really into Fanfics cuz I've read too many unreasonable ones where the characters aren't in character, but I love discussing things and I'm 100% pro-NaruHina.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 08-29-2007, 07:49 PM   #37
silencer299
Genin

you're in.

if you wish to start a discussion, feel free to. Until then, we'll continue talking about the fanfiction. The one thing that caught my attention in your introduction, is "the characters aren't in character". Here's the thing; Naruto and Hinata are opposite in pretty much every way (hyper/tame, messy/neat, carefree/careful, ying/yang), and if they were to stay in character, Naruto would never realize, and Hinata would never confess. I'm not sure about you, but if it's for a NaruHina cause, I would love to see their personalities change.

Now, onto the fanfic. The one thing I love about Sora's appearence, is her beaded hair. It creates an image of experience and freedom. I don't know about anyone else, but the beaded hair reminds me of a motherly figure, a mentor figure. I probably think that way because of FMA, where the Elric brothers' teacher also has beaded hair.

The one thing I don't agree on, was Sora's speech "if the Leaf Ninja Academy is not teaching you that fighting should be avoided rather than sought then I am going to have to have a word with Obaachan." This fuels my main problem with the whole Naruto world (which I learned to ignore and take lightly), that ninja were funloving characters with cheery personalities. In reality, ninja were the slime of japanese combat; nothing bus sleazy assassins that were too afraid of death to look their masters in the eye. They were never taught to avoid conflict, they were not taught any morals. What they were taught, was to lose all pride, cheap tricks, and how to stay out of enemy's sight. What pisses me off even more, is the fact that DaimeWren stated that she had "completed" her martial arts training. If that were the case, her insight on this would be totally different; ninja are not taught to avoid conflict, that's Samurai training. I'm not going to get into how wrong she was by stating the completion of her training. The only reason I respect her is due to her ability to write, nothing more.

Last edited by silencer299; 08-29-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:50 AM   #38
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

TY SO MUCH INO11!!! Icha Icha Corruption WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER READ (it was better when I realized there was more than one chapter...) That author has the most messed up mind! I didn't stop laughing the entire time I read it.

silencer299, what I'd like to see is a fanfic that progresses more slowly so that Naruto can be kept in character and more slowly developed in a more realistic way than some of these fanfics where he just asks her out right out of the blue.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 08-31-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:17 PM   #39
vagetto707
Academy Student

i love when they start training that is when everything get fun
Old 09-03-2007, 02:03 AM   #40
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

@forum: I'm sorry to say that I will be discontinuing my part in the group fanfic indefinitely. I've had notes written on what would have been the upcoming chapter for months now but I simply don't have the time to write anymore. I'm starting my senior in college and have numerous responsibilities that come along with that status. I'm sorry to those that may be disappointed. The only thing that I can say is that because I have already written several notes for it, I will attempt to finish the Oro/Sasuke arc when the time arises. I'm not making any promises as to when that will happen though.

On the other hand, this story started out as a group fanfic written by several members of this FC, not just diane_cheeze and myself. So I have no problem with other members continuing where I left off. In fact, I would encourage it. This FC was more lively back then when several of us would update the story a few times a day.

Until my next post.
Roku

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 09-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #41
Uchiha_Jord
Academy Student

Uchiha_Jord is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I join??

Co~owner of:
Sasuke FC

Member of:
Nothing Whatsoever...

Fanfiction 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3459947/1/
Old 09-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #42
silencer299
Genin

uchiha_ you're in, just stay active.

roku_ it's too bad you're discontinuing the chapter. But it's nothing to feel down over; you're responsible enough to inform us on your current situation and pass it on to the next willing writer. I trust you're not leaving us... that's not a request or question... just an expectation

I would gladly continue, but am also busy with latest affairs. School starts tomorrow (hoorah), I've got at least a dozen of unfinished artistic dooha's (my own fanfic, comic, music, etc...). So will ask diane is she would continue your chapter. Just send what you've got when you're ready, my e-mail is silent_orshick@msn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
silencer299, what I'd like to see is a fanfic that progresses more slowly so that Naruto can be kept in character and more slowly developed in a more realistic way than some of these fanfics where he just asks her out right out of the blue.
Ah, that makes much more sense than what I thought you said. Yeah, when Naruto is turned into emo at the start of the fanfiction, the reader loses all feeling of the Naruto world. I don't read those kinds of fanfictions at all. The one we're currently reading, is very much character-focused, and the transitions are the smotthest than of any others I've seen.

Last edited by silencer299; 09-03-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:34 AM   #43
rokudaime
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencer299 View Post
uchiha_ you're in, just stay active.

roku_ it's too bad you're discontinuing the chapter. But it's nothing to feel down over; you're responsible enough to inform us on your current situation and pass it on to the next willing writer. I trust you're not leaving us... that's not a request or question... just an expectation
I have no intention on leaving the FC, I simply do not have time to write any longer. I'll forward what I have to diane shortly.

@Uchiha Jord...allow me to be your second welcome into the FC, enjoy your time here.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 09-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #44
vagetto707
Academy Student

thats good rokudaime that at least we will still have ur input because u r one of the longest members we would hate 2 see u go.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #45
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

uh, so which one is the one you are currently reading, silencer299?

Closed Thread