Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 09-09-2007, 04:50 PM   #61
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody

That film was kinda crap but it had its moments.

Also was it me or did ichigo have a lot of naruto in him?

Old 09-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #62
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

ya, he did, its like... i gotta save my friends, so ill get a power up out of no where and kick your ass.

naruto does that all the time.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:16 PM   #63
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
ya, he did, its like... i gotta save my friends, so ill get a power up out of no where and kick your ass.

naruto does that all the time.
Every fighting hero's main character does that. I haven't watch it yet, but I'm downloading it on your website.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #64
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

oh, cool, well, enjoy it, lol, i don't know why, but to me, captain commander seems like a senseless ass. stuborn as fuck too, but hey, he finally opens his eyes for once in this movie.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:45 PM   #65
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Currently downloading the movie. I might have to watch it tomorrow night though because of work. Can't wait to see it. If anyone else watched it let me know what you thought of it.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:42 PM   #66
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I watched it. I really wish all the episodes were "filmed" like this. Also, I wish Ichigo was act as cool as he does in this. Kinda sad film, but overall 10x better than any Naruto movie.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:11 AM   #67
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I watched it. I really wish all the episodes were "filmed" like this. Also, I wish Ichigo was act as cool as he does in this. Kinda sad film, but overall 10x better than any Naruto movie.
I fully agree about it being better than Naruto, It's cool that we got to see Zaraki, Byakuya and Soyfon fight. Zaraki's bit was short and sweet lol. It had a good ending, it wasn't your regular happy ending.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:57 AM   #68
TSBasilisk
Jounin

TSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enough

Yes, Zaraki finally got a chance to remind us why he's the most kick*** captain, regardless of getting beat down by some punk ryoka only using Shikai.

"It may only last for a few more seconds, but for now, at least, I can still hear her voice."
-Ichigo, Memories of Nobody
TSBasilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:36 PM   #69
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

Cool movie... very nicely drawn too.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:23 PM   #70
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

So I finally sat down to watch this. Great movie I have to say, not the best ZOMG I love this movie but it does have good re-watch value and it brings me back to when Ichigo was cooler. The story was ok, kinda scetchy about the Memory Rosery and how it is connected to the Blanks. I liked Senna a lot and for someone that hasn't been a Shinigami for a while she has really nice moves and abilities. Kenpanchi freaking pWned though, best (though short) part of the movie. I felt bad for the guy he was fighting but it was fun to watch Zaraki unleashed. Byakuya left a nice little impression and Rukia is more pleasing to watch now that she has her Shinigami powers back. I give this movie 8/10.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:36 AM   #71
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Finally finished uploading on to Veoh, you can watch it straight without download.

Part 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1120732TjF5Nc8q
Part 2
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1120830nTpgaCpN
Part 3
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1120937XPFj5gwm
Part 4
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1121028bDkc9Nka
Part 5
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1121135eXaZqKXF
Part 6
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1121237F5WTdfkY
Part 7
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1121500r6nDnfND
Part 8
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1121631rxYJjn3J
Part 9
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1125251HtJ3yQzb
Part 10
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1125946sGGZQDDs

Enjoy

Soifon's intro was bad. I loved the animation when she takes off the captain cloaks. Zarakis fight was the best. Rukia's first release is really fuckin good. I hope she gets bankai, it must be insane.

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 09-11-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:22 AM   #72
WarhammerS
Chuunin

WarhammerS is an unknown quantity at this point

thats cool but i dont really like bleach anime, which parts have the good parts and fights?
WarhammerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:30 AM   #73
Naruto NR
Genin

Naruto NR is on a distinguished roadNaruto NR is on a distinguished road

Can Somebody tell me the link of This Movie in rm File?
So I Can watch it on RealPlayer =)

Owner
Naruto NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #74
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

It was good,I have to admitt I liked it.The action was nice,Kenpachi owns as usual(especially when he scratches his ear in the captain meeting LOL)but I wanted more action from him.
Ichigo was the usuall guy that gets overpowered when he is cornered but meh he was good also.Soi fon pawned her opponent very quick...The royka had low screen time a part that I didn't liked.Urahara's tall dude FTW!!!Lol i laughed very hard eveytime he talked.I didn't like Renji,Rukia,Ukitake(low action time) and Byakuya saving Rukia(too clice).
Other than that I liked the movie is by far better than Naruto's movies.Oh yeah I liked that Ichigo almost fell in love with Senna(nice character I have to say).

PS:If some1 is also in ML this is my exact post there also LOL too bored to right new stuff

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #75
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

I liked this movie but it isn't better then all the Naruto movies(maybe some...)

For one, most of the main characters didn't even do anything. They were absent when they could have been of help and when they couldn't do anything they were there lol

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote