Christians Unite FC - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:32 PM   #106
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I find that little plan to be a huge load of garbage as well. I've even been told by diehard Christians that you don't even need to do that, that people get into Heaven because Jesus died for our sins and loves everyone.
well, idk why no one else responded, but i havent been on since i posted last, so theres my reason. and who ever told you ppl get into heaven cause jesus died for them....is so totally right. as long as you accept what he has done for your soul, you can get to heaven. its not possible any other way. not by works, not by having another person tell you, well ill wipe away your sins, (no offence to anyone who might take offence.) and if you find christianity so hypocritacle and terible, then dont even bother to say so. cause i may "not judge you" and i aint, but i really dont give a flip as to your views. if you dont like us, leave. its as simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #107
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
well, idk why no one else responded, but i havent been on since i posted last, so theres my reason. and who ever told you ppl get into heaven cause jesus died for them....is so totally right. as long as you accept what he has done for your soul, you can get to heaven. its not possible any other way. not by works, not by having another person tell you, well ill wipe away your sins, (no offence to anyone who might take offence.) and if you find christianity so hypocritacle and terible, then dont even bother to say so. cause i may "not judge you" and i aint, but i really dont give a flip as to your views. if you dont like us, leave. its as simple as that.
I'd like to give you a warning ahead of time:

I have a feeling you're gonna get torn apart. And here's why:

LN (and Trey as well) made fantastic posts explaining his reasoning not for the negative repping, but rather for his stance on Christianity. Now, the negative repping just for "lulz"--a little immature, a little ignorant, but hey, it happens. And let's face it. This is the internet. Red reputation? Not that big of a deal. That's what the rep game is for, guys.

Now, back to what I was saying. LN explained his reasoning, his stance, his opinion--whatever you want to call it--very, very well. Granted, he was a little abrasive, but who is exactly polite in a debate? Little to none.

Your reply? Just that he should "leave" if he thinks Christianity is hypocritical. There a thousand things that I could address in your post on my own, whether to disprove or to humiliate you--solely based on how you worded your opinion on things. I won't do that, simply because I don't like to get into religious debates, for one, and for two, I'm smart enough to not go around picking fights with entire FCs. Then again, it doesn't seem like you guys are putting up much of a fight anyway.

Getting off track again.

My point is, your reply was absolutely pathetic. If there are a thousand things that I could pick out of your post to completely decimate you in this debate--then I can almost guarantee you that LN could pick out twice that many. And unlike me, he'll probably go right ahead and tear you apart.

Next time, if someone comes in here to state their opinion about Christianity, especially when it happens to be a negative opinion--you need to learn how to defend your stance properly. Sitting there and saying that he needs to leave if he doesn't agree with you? That's just proving him right.

Dirk, I think you're a cool guy, a good member. But your debating skills are lax, and being apart of a religiously geared FC--you're gonna need to work on that.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #108
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, for real. I was the only line of defense for this place, and I'm not even part of the club, and the "opposistion" and I pretty much agree all things considered. So if you're going to make a fanclub for the most practiced religion in the world, grow some balls and stand up for it. Jesus, you guys just literally let LN roll you over. And the thing is, LN's argument wasn't even that sound (no offense LN).

Zomg, I've been red repped! I wonder who...

Last edited by Trey; 09-10-2007 at 06:33 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #109
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
The thing is, I only responded because I was called out, if you will, to express my opinions on the matter, which I did. As for how "the system works," I still think it's a load of bullshit, but hey, that's my opinion. Again, I was asked to post my piece, and I did. I don't believe you when you say you're not going to judge me. Quite a few people have judged me based off my stance on things, but hey, I'm paranoid and I don't like people. As for not giving "a flip" about my views, then why the hell make a big deal over this? Seriously. "A closed mouth catches no feet." Learn the meaning behind that little phrase. It'll save you from some embarassment in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
And the thing is, LN's argument wasn't even that sound (no offense LN).

Zomg, I've been red repped! I wonder who...
No offense taken. I just like to rant.

And yes, I was red repped as well. So, either whoever repped us is trying to be like me (and good on ya), fighting fire with fire (try using water next time), or being a hypocrite. Way to go!

So yeah, I've said my piece, I've made my impact here, so I'm done, for now.

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 09-10-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #110
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Ah, I'd like to thorw my 2 cents to a dollar in here, just 'cause. I'm not joining though.
Now, I do believe in God, but I fully understand the flaws of religion. Religion is really based on a person's opinions and personal beliefs, so it is impossible for there to be one uniform religion, this much is certain. Also, pertaining to the bad things that Christians have done, it was bound to happen. It was a much less civil time (if this time can be called civil be any stretch of the imagination) and people were easily moved by anything that would be able to solve their problems. The Crusades was much like the Holocaust in that Christians blamed Muslims for their poor harvests and sicknesses, labeling it as the 'Wrath of God'. This in comparison to Nazis blaming Jews for the source of their financial and government problems. No, I'm not calling Christians Nazis, although I'm sure many were. As far as the Witch trails... those were more gear toward very uptight, uber-christens. Puritans trying to weasel their way out of trouble by blaming hated neighbors and land-rivals, at least, thats how it started in Salem. Afterall, no matter the level of faith or whatnot, it only takes one person to start a mob.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:24 AM   #111
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
Ah, I'd like to thorw my 2 cents to a dollar in here, just 'cause. I'm not joining though.
Now, I do believe in God, but I fully understand the flaws of religion. Religion is really based on a person's opinions and personal beliefs, so it is impossible for there to be one uniform religion, this much is certain. Also, pertaining to the bad things that Christians have done, it was bound to happen. It was a much less civil time (if this time can be called civil be any stretch of the imagination) and people were easily moved by anything that would be able to solve their problems. The Crusades was much like the Holocaust in that Christians blamed Muslims for their poor harvests and sicknesses, labeling it as the 'Wrath of God'. This in comparison to Nazis blaming Jews for the source of their financial and government problems. No, I'm not calling Christians Nazis, although I'm sure many were. As far as the Witch trails... those were more gear toward very uptight, uber-christens. Puritans trying to weasel their way out of trouble by blaming hated neighbors and land-rivals, at least, thats how it started in Salem. Afterall, no matter the level of faith or whatnot, it only takes one person to start a mob.

very good point people and yes hello its me, like LN i am an athiest and though i believe in what the bible was created to do i dont believe people should take it more then that, okay lets see adam and eve if any die hard christian was to tell what this story ment they would say the start of man kind, now any smart person would say that it is a moral story and the moral dont get tempted by evil deeds now i know many of us dont listen to that (and no i am not on of those people that do evil deeds) it is still a moral lesson

now as for christianity itself look what it has done the rules make poeple go to extreme lengths to follow there religion and be happy to like priest (here is a topic i love getting into =D) now priest in the catholic church arent permitted to have physical and relational type connetion to woman so since many dont want to go after gay men they turn to little boys wtf people that has to stop

so yeah i got my stab at this religion and i may or may not be back if people are being stupid

and to see you off a quote from me that i had many years ago "Religion was created to see evil people turn good but with one person even books such as harry potter can be turned into a center of worship" thank u and good bye

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl

Last edited by Solus Bringer; 09-11-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:30 PM   #112
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
I'd like to give you a warning ahead of time:

I have a feeling you're gonna get torn apart. And here's why:

LN (and Trey as well) made fantastic posts explaining his reasoning not for the negative repping, but rather for his stance on Christianity. Now, the negative repping just for "lulz"--a little immature, a little ignorant, but hey, it happens. And let's face it. This is the internet. Red reputation? Not that big of a deal. That's what the rep game is for, guys.

Now, back to what I was saying. LN explained his reasoning, his stance, his opinion--whatever you want to call it--very, very well. Granted, he was a little abrasive, but who is exactly polite in a debate? Little to none.

Your reply? Just that he should "leave" if he thinks Christianity is hypocritical. There a thousand things that I could address in your post on my own, whether to disprove or to humiliate you--solely based on how you worded your opinion on things. I won't do that, simply because I don't like to get into religious debates, for one, and for two, I'm smart enough to not go around picking fights with entire FCs. Then again, it doesn't seem like you guys are putting up much of a fight anyway.

Getting off track again.

My point is, your reply was absolutely pathetic. If there are a thousand things that I could pick out of your post to completely decimate you in this debate--then I can almost guarantee you that LN could pick out twice that many. And unlike me, he'll probably go right ahead and tear you apart.

Next time, if someone comes in here to state their opinion about Christianity, especially when it happens to be a negative opinion--you need to learn how to defend your stance properly. Sitting there and saying that he needs to leave if he doesn't agree with you? That's just proving him right.

Dirk, I think you're a cool guy, a good member. But your debating skills are lax, and being apart of a religiously geared FC--you're gonna need to work on that.
thanks for the compliment, and i wasnt going for a debate with that dude. i know full well im not so good at debating. i should know, i took a debating class, and failed miserably. =\ whatever, but i was simply stating that we dont mind some critisism about christianity, god knows we get enough as it is, but that if he is going to go to such lengths as to give us bad reps, and constantly harp on us about what we say, we dont want to hear it. and dont appreciate it, bored or not. and if he feels so strongly about it then he can go vent in the spam zone, not in our fc. we arnt taking his comments to heart and we will not fall or divide because of his biast views. i think this wil, in fact, bring us together stronger than ever, unite us more against such stuff.

::EDIT:: the reason for the "not much of a fight" is probably because most of the ppl are pretty young. idk who is how old, and there are some new christians too, so they havent faced this b4. their just new, and probably a little intimidated too. *shrugs* if im alone in this fight, so be it.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 09-11-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:25 PM   #113
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Young or not, that shouldn't matter. An intelligent person with a basic understanding of English could come up with a decent argument if they actually made the effort to.

I'm only 16. I started participating in debates when I was twelve. Age has nothing to do with it. Inexperience? Perhaps. But you can't get experience in something unless you try. That's common knowledge.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:28 PM   #114
B|ack F|re Keeper
Genin

Location: right on the alley┬┤s Fort Knox of Bush..........in Hell
B|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really nice

ur right..........we can be not fully experienced about debating or making mistakes........or else no one would debate
that i lost my voice of bravery

Made by LordKraven

A destiny to remain
for those who survived.
Wich a Demon kept the curse within,
for Eternity and for those who owned
B|ack F|re Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #115
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Young or not, that shouldn't matter. An intelligent person with a basic understanding of English could come up with a decent argument if they actually made the effort to.

I'm only 16. I started participating in debates when I was twelve. Age has nothing to do with it. Inexperience? Perhaps. But you can't get experience in something unless you try. That's common knowledge.
well, like i said, they're probably alittle intimidated by this loud person, or just havent been on. idk why, im not their mother, and i cant make them post. if they want to get all run over by someone, good for them. ill just step aside as he rolls on by.

... i have no idea where i was going with that. =\ ...ugh its too early for this. im going back to bed.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-11-2007, 06:05 PM   #116
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

who ever the person that is giving us bad repm better show themsleves, well maybe he or she or heshe is a punk thats why they are afraid too show themselves

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #117
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

he showed himself on the last page

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #118
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Thanks for the nickname, it makes me feel like I have influence over you, since you took the time out of your life to come up with a nickname for someone who's trying to stir up some lulz on the Internet.

As for my opinion, I think Christianity is hypocritical, to say the least. I mean, isn't it part of your whole code that you have to treat others with respect and be nice to them? But then there's something called the Crusades, and blaming the Jews for everything, and converting people, but if they didn't convert you'd say, "You go to Hell. You go to Hell and you die!" Then you would kill them anyways. Hm, I think that's called hypocrisy. There are so many other things wrong with Christianity, but I'll just leave it at that for now.

Again, thanks for the nickname. I got a pretty good laugh out of it last night. As for disrespect, I've noticed that there's been some disrespect aimed towards Jewish people in this thread before. Yeah, shinovsnaruto said something along the lines of "I feel sorry for the Jews because they didn't except Jesus as their savior and now they're all going to Hell ". Yeah, that's respectful. And yeah, I'm aware that you'd report me, but ya know, this is the Internet and it shouldn't affect you at all. =/

You're welcome.

Fear Peppa da Red Reppa! >:E
Ya know, it sounds like you think that there's group of anti-Christian people trying to hunt you down, but in all truth there isn't. Just one bored teenager on the Internet trying to stir up some lulz and succeeding, which is the sad part. =/

Oh, and here's something about the Salem Witch trials: they were burned, not hung. Sure, there might have been a few hangings, but burning was the popular form of eradication. And that's not very nice, wanting to hang me. What happend to being nice to others and being accepting?

Now, here's some more on how I feel about Christianity:

Too many factions. Seriously, there's Catholics (and don't pull that "They're not Christians" garbage), Protestants, New Protestants, Methodists, New Methodists, Angelicans, Lutherans, et-fucking-c. You all worship the same dude, you all acknowledge the same prophets, you all believe in the same damn thing. So why the hell are you all broken up? Hell, even Islam has, what, four different factions compared to the dozens of Christian ones? Judaism is the most peaceful religion I can think of, and ya know what? Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are all the same thing. You all just have different ways of worshipping.

And before you say, "No, we're different" let me explain; Allah and God are the same entity, just different names. Seriously. And Judaism has influenced both Islam and Christianity. Hell, for the longest time Christianity was a branch of Judaism. All three religions acknowledge the same prophets, all three religions originated in the Middle East, and Jesus was a Jew.

Now let me get started on Jesus. Okay, this guy was born in the Middle East, but in almost every picture/painting/etc. he's white. Bull-fucking-shit. However, an interesting picture I saw in my history book (which is on the Christianity unit) a picture of a wallpainting in a Roman catabomb depicting Jesus. Ya know what? He wasn't white. He had dark skin, dark hair, and was surrounded by his apostles, who all looked like him. If you truly want to see this I can scan the book on Tuesday, upload the picture, and post it.

How's that for expressing my opinions/views/etc. on the subject?
Its better tooo keep your comments too your self and if you are an ateist thats your choice, just leave us alone u need a life man

Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
Old 09-11-2007, 06:48 PM   #119
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
Its better tooo keep your comments too your self and if you are an ateist thats your choice, just leave us alone u need a life man
He can express his opinions if he wants to. This club was bound to bring up religious debates the minute it started. The bolded comment was rude and uneccessary.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #120
rudeboynin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Tee View Post
He can express his opinions if he wants to. This club was bound to bring up religious debates the minute it started. The bolded comment was rude and uneccessary.
i am sorry I was just pissed off

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub