Christians Unite FC - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #121
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christians Unite FC

Pissed off or no, learn to control yourself. Talk like that will only lead to a flame (most likely on your part) and you'll be banned as a result.

Anyway, just as Tea Tee said, this is a religious FC on the internet, where most people are either skeptical or atheist or, well, not Christian. The fact that this FC exists here is enough on its own to spawn debates, flame wars, and whatever else you can name.

The negative repping? Big fuckin' deal. Get over it, guys. It happens. I was negged once for being a Wiccan. But did I let that get to me? No. Grow up a little bit and just let petty little things like this go, especially if you're not going to defend yourselves (and your religion, consequentially) in an intelligible manner.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 08:21 PM   #122
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
Its better tooo keep your comments too your self and if you are an ateist thats your choice, just leave us alone u need a life man
AHAHAHAHAHA, this is coming from someone who's making a big deal over negative repping. As for me keeping my comments to myself, I was, but then Tea Tee indirectly asked me to come out and express my opinion, which I did.

And holy crap (haha, pun), I was expecting much more of a debate/arguement/etc. than "Get out", "Get a life", or "Don't come in here and express your opinions (with total disregard to me being called out to do so)" comments. That's just plain pathetic.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:31 PM   #123
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

I have realized that you are not worth getting hot head over, your a guy that just needs attention and luv and I hope that 1 day you understand christ the same way we do, maybe even better...

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:56 PM   #124
LonelyNinja

Quote:
I have realized that you are not worth getting hot head over, your a guy that just needs attention and luv and I hope that 1 day you understand christ the same way we do, maybe even better...
Oh man, that's funny. You just realized that you shouldn't get worked up over me? Yeah, you're a few hours too late. As for getting attention, I get plenty of it, and it's positive attention such as, "Good job on your test!" or simply being acknowledged by my friends and family for existing. Attention isn't what I need, or love for that matter. And please, that's coming from someone who needs Jesus' love and to feel safe and secure while they live. As for me understanding Christ one day, haha, no thanks.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #125
knife man
Resident Vampire

knife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
thanks for the compliment, and i wasnt going for a debate with that dude. i know full well im not so good at debating. i should know, i took a debating class, and failed miserably. =\ whatever, but i was simply stating that we dont mind some critisism about christianity, god knows we get enough as it is, but that if he is going to go to such lengths as to give us bad reps, and constantly harp on us about what we say, we dont want to hear it. and dont appreciate it, bored or not. and if he feels so strongly about it then he can go vent in the spam zone, not in our fc. we arnt taking his comments to heart and we will not fall or divide because of his biast views. i think this wil, in fact, bring us together stronger than ever, unite us more against such stuff.

::EDIT:: the reason for the "not much of a fight" is probably because most of the ppl are pretty young. idk who is how old, and there are some new christians too, so they havent faced this b4. their just new, and probably a little intimidated too. *shrugs* if im alone in this fight, so be it.
i have problems with that statement, Christians are a reigning religion up there with the other big ones. Of course your gonna get some crap about it, but you have so many followers it shouldn't matter. =/

@rudeboynin please stop with those short posts that mean nothing and are are bound to become flames, as SugoiNaruto162 said. If you look at your posts in relation to the others, your posts look pretty pointless.

I too am an atheist, and i actually enjoy talking with really religious people, to learn about the religion. Knowledge is power, and i also get their point of view which is often interesting compared to my own. And from doing this i can see the parts of religion that can really help certain people, and i can also see the flaws in the religions. Religion is often a good thing for people who don't know were their life is going, or aren't responsible to make good enough choices; so if they have a god to watch over them then they tend to think about their choices/life more than they would normally. Now of course there are flaws, but i see that most of the flaws come from how the bible is interpreted. People forget that the bible has been translated hundreds of times over and people did change things. I think the first version was in Latin and there are very few direct translations from Latin to English, German, French, etc. But the biggest reason people are aware of these flaws is because of the people that are in public view(ex: Geroge W. Bush) who constantly make people aware of these things in public speeches or addresses.
Another one of my problems is the multiple factions of protestant faith. During the Reformation the church was weak because few believed in it after the black death. So people like Martin Luther and John Calvin, who were well learned, decided to preach their own believes and certain people liked it so they became followers to that faith. So it started with i think 2-4 Protestant religions, but my problem is that there is so fuckin many now. I mean it started to just multiply as time went by.
i also don't completely get why Catholics(including factions), Protestants(including factions), Islam(including factions) and Jewish can't say that they all have the same god. I can understand that because of this that they are always at war, but seriously this all still goes on because adults tell their kids "no son jews are bad" and then that boy hates jews for his life, and it continues down the heritage.

and one last question that i would like answered:
Why are the Jews blamed for the killing of Christ?
i'm confused on this because: the people performing the crucifictions during that period were the Romans(Polytheistic) and they performed this on Jesus(Jewish) because he was a heretic and needed to be punished. So why would the Jews be blamed for that? And why would Jesus want his own faith?
(please correct me if i'm wrong)

props to Lonely Ninja

knife man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:44 PM   #126
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

one day the disbelievers will have no choice but too believe but for their sakes I hope that it those not come too that......

Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #127
Vaste lorde #1
Missing-Nin

Vaste lorde #1 is an unknown quantity at this point

How about this why make this fc fuk jesus n wat. see the light my ass when i see a car with the saying jews for jesus or jesus for jew i call my bodys and we break that car down so badly ohhhhh i understand christiians beliveing in him cause thats their religion or w/e but when ppl say jews for jesus or vice versa i will smash up ur car or tag the shit up of your store,

FUKKKKK JESUS.

Last edited by Vaste lorde #1; 09-11-2007 at 11:48 PM.
Vaste lorde #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:52 PM   #128
LonelyNinja

Quote:
one day the disbelievers will have no choice but too believe but for their sakes I hope that it those not come too that......
Do you have any proof to back all that up? Seriously, learn how to debate or at least defend your beliefs a more convincing manner! And why not answer knife man's question? You sure seem to be confident in this whole area, so maybe you can shed some light. I'd also like to know the answer.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:52 PM   #129
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

Quote:
for (insert high power here) sake you know that we have many atheist and u know why because they have common sense okay, now then please say more why must we come to terms with the speculation that there is a god

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:14 AM   #130
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why are the Jews blamed for the killing of Christ?
i'm confused on this because: the people performing the crucifictions during that period were the Romans(Polytheistic) and they performed this on Jesus(Jewish) because he was a heretic and needed to be punished. So why would the Jews be blamed for that? And why would Jesus want his own faith?
(please correct me if i'm wrong)
yes, well it is said in the bible that while the romans did physically crusify Jesus, his own people, the jews, denied him as the messiah, and that (by my own interpretation) if they had embraced him, he wouldn't have been crucified. (end interpretation) the pharacies <--sp? did not want him to be the messiah, cause well, they would be out of a job so they divised this plan to which they riled up the people against him. the roman courts could not find anything againat Jesus. but, they were pushed, by the jews, so hard to get rid of him, that they offered the choice, Jesus or Barabus. they chose to free Barabus, a murderer and have Jesus crucified instead. thus, the jews were indirectly/directly influencial in Jesus' death. does that clear it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaste lorde #1 View Post
How about this why make this fc fuk jesus n wat. see the light my ass when i see a car with the saying jews for jesus or jesus for jew i call my bodys and we break that car down so badly ohhhhh i understand christiians beliveing in him cause thats their religion or w/e but when ppl say jews for jesus or vice versa i will smash up ur car or tag the shit up of your store,
your worse than rudeboynin.
@rudeboynin yeah, you definatly need to work on what your saying man, cause its so weak, it would break if a feather landed on it. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus Bringer View Post
for (insert high power here) sake you know that we have many atheist and u know why because they have common sense okay, now then please say more why must we come to terms with the speculation that there is a god
well, you dont have to. thats the beauty of free will, unfortunatly, i have had some problems w/ this myself, free will, but god knows the end, so how is it free will? *shakes head* i got no answer for that one. but anyway, i digress, you dont have to accept there is a god. as christians, we feel that it would be in your best interest for the future, but its totally up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 09-12-2007 at 10:21 AM.
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #131
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

yeah a little

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Solus Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:22 AM   #132
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus Bringer View Post
yeah a little
well, this is more what i like to do than argue god's existance. =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #133
knife man
Resident Vampire

knife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
yes, well it is said in the bible that while the romans did physically crusify Jesus, his own people, the jews, denied him as the messiah, and that (by my own interpretation) if they had embraced him, he wouldn't have been crucified. (end interpretation) the pharacies <--sp? did not want him to be the messiah, cause well, they would be out of a job so they divised this plan to which they riled up the people against him. the roman courts could not find anything againat Jesus. but, they were pushed, by the jews, so hard to get rid of him, that they offered the choice, Jesus or Barabus. they chose to free Barabus, a murderer and have Jesus crucified instead. thus, the jews were indirectly/directly influencial in Jesus' death. does that clear it up?
Now you were making sense until the bold part. The romans of that time had multiple gods and did not ask the Jews who should and shouldn't be crucified, but they were actually crucifying Jews, heretics, and outlaws to make it obvious that Rome was the ultimate power of the world. This is something often forgotten about the crucifictions, they happened to a lot of people. So jesus wasn't the only guy nailed to a cross, then killed by a spear to the heart. It just happened that his was a more advertised death. (but this is a very hard area in time, being how much real history and religion has been intermixed; making it very hard to get a good definite answer.)
And even if the Jews managed to influence the Romans, on who they killed, it would be a "just" thing to do. If Jesus wanted his own religion, why would the Jews want more competition? So it would make some sense that they would have him killed, but this is all a "what if" idea.

::edit:: ok so this'll be my last post here unless for some reason i have to/want to
now the post below me has one of the best replies in this conversation, they explained things in a sophisticated way with a believable reason.

props to Lonely Ninja

Last edited by knife man; 09-12-2007 at 05:34 PM.
knife man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #134
doujitsuspecialist1
Hunter-Nin

doujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nicedoujitsuspecialist1 is just really nice

the jews waited for a messiah and are still waiting too this day. At first they all wanted jesus as there messiah because they thought that if they fight the romans jesus would just bring them back too life when they died, they saw jesus as their savior from roman rule, soo that is why they worshipped him on palm sunday.But since jesus was about peace and love many disliked him and started too assume that he may not be there savior , but jesus urpose was not too save them from the romans but too save their soul from eternal suffering
Old 09-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #135
rudeboynin
Chuunin

too the guy how keeps repping me red is that all you got, and why is everyone crying about what i said I have not even begun too say anything bad

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub