Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 PM   #76
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody

I forgot to say this before but one thing that disappointed me was Captain Ukitake. Isn't he supposed to be one of the most best captains in the Gotei 13. In the episodes Ukitake and Kyoraku were gonna take on Captain Commander and he seemed extremely powerful, in the movie he didn't do anything. I don't know I am just ranting, he is one of my favorite captains but was poorly portrayed in the movie.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #77
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I liked the movie myself. I agree there were things that could of been different but overall it was worth watching.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:09 AM   #78
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Twas a good movie, but the ending left me rather disappointed. I was impressed with the animation and I liked the story as well, but there were some things that could've been better.
But overall, it's one of the better anime movies I've seen.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 04:06 AM   #79
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

i agree with tosh. this movie impressed me very much and i was very entertained with the storyline. im glad it didnt really include much of the regular cast because im not that interested in them that much. like how we only see inuoe for like 1 scene. i REALLY like the character of senna which is why i also very much like this movie. i think its better than the naruto movies that have been out. maybe not the newest one but who knows.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:52 AM   #80
anthonybest
Genin

anthonybest is an unknown quantity at this point

i just finished watching it and liked it now i'm waiting to see naruto shippuuden movie

LONG LIVE DAVID THE GREAT
anthonybest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:19 AM   #81
fourquarters
Academy Student

fourquarters is an unknown quantity at this point

i liked the story overall. i was actually impressed with the drawing in the movie (always crappy in the anime =\) but i liked the ending it was sad.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #82
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

I liked this movie A LOT. It's the same as a lot of anime movies, but it was still really good. The action was sweet, cuz we got to see a lot of our old SS buddies in action again. Soi Fon, Utitake and Kenpachi of course were awesome. Overall it definitely makes me want more Bleach.
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:52 PM   #83
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow....

I can't believe some many people thought it was so great. The animation was really good and the story was good to but...It just seemed like the same old same old to me. And Ichigo is a total spaz, and that "I promise to protect you" bullshit is so cheesy. Plus to top it all off I don't understand why he keeps getting away with disobeying the Captain Commender's orders.

And if I was the Captain Commender I would have blow that shit up at the jump

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #84
Vaste lorde #1
Missing-Nin

Vaste lorde #1 is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice movie i liked the story the animation 8.5/10.
Vaste lorde #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:37 PM   #85
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Where can I download from?
Old 09-12-2007, 02:18 PM   #86
Vaste lorde #1
Missing-Nin

Vaste lorde #1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Where can I download from?
you can watch it on anime6.org
Vaste lorde #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #87
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Wow....

I can't believe some many people thought it was so great. The animation was really good and the story was good to but...It just seemed like the same old same old to me. And Ichigo is a total spaz, and that "I promise to protect you" bullshit is so cheesy. Plus to top it all off I don't understand why he keeps getting away with disobeying the Captain Commender's orders.

And if I was the Captain Commender I would have blow that shit up at the jump
I see what you're saying, and I halfway agree but what can you expect? Even if it's a great anime, it's still anime, with the same stories, the same concepts and themes. The same references to japanese culture and japanese views on the world. I would love to see something from our favorites series' that doesn't do EXACTLY what we thought it would.

As to why Ichigo gets away with everything, I think Capt Commander said he respects Ichigo's strength/powers in the movie and in the anime at some point. So it's just a beneficial relationship for him to keep despite a little flack here and there.

Although maybe in the next movie (other than what's already coming out), or the next story arc Ichigo can fully become enemies with SS again. I mean wouldn't it be nice to see some people die and to see all the betrayals you thought would never happen etc.?
Old 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM   #88
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: Bleach Movie - Memories Of Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeBunshin View Post
Although maybe in the next movie (other than what's already coming out), or the next story arc Ichigo can fully become enemies with SS again. I mean wouldn't it be nice to see some people die and to see all the betrayals you thought would never happen etc.?

I think something like that could happen if Ichigo teams up with the Vizard. Now that would be interesting

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:24 PM   #89
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
I think something like that could happen if Ichigo teams up with the Vizard. Now that would be interesting
That would be a great movie I think. We'd see something prolly similar but Ichigo and the Vizard versus SS and some behind the scenes BA Arrancar would be awesome. Something like Ichigo looks like a complete traitor so SS and his Nakama go after him and then it turns out him and the Vizard are good guys after all.. sweeet lol
Old 09-14-2007, 12:40 AM   #90
TSBasilisk
Jounin

TSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enoughTSBasilisk will become famous soon enough

What I hope to see in the future of the plot is Aizen using Hogyoku and his zanpakuto to turn at least Rukia into a loyal Vaizard of his; otherwise, how the heck is she going to survive what's going on right now? He managed to brainwash a lieutenant level Shinigami before, he can do it again. And just imagine the looks on everyone's faces when Rukia, presumed KIA, appears leading a bunch of Arrancar during the Winter War.

"It may only last for a few more seconds, but for now, at least, I can still hear her voice."
-Ichigo, Memories of Nobody
TSBasilisk is offline   Reply With Quote