Claymore - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyZippy View Post
what the flying biscuits are you talking about? nothing was said of Clare dying or being taken out of the series. *hand to face* Just that the series will probably end soon as a whole.

sigh.
well, i still dont like it. too short. sorta like tenjou tenge, only 25, and the close was bad. i sincerely hope claymore doesnt end like that. its too good. but i do see how it could end soon, cause clare only has one reason for fighting and she's headed that way....we'll see wont we? *sigh* not liking this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #17
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

WTF is going on!!! The anime was doing great up til the point where she kills the silver eyed lion king.... This is how it really happened.

She awakens on the spot but one of the other claymores(dies in the process)saves her and she turns back then the story continues(I don't want to spoil anything)from there.

But she never went to fight Priscilla on top of a volcano

Heres 24 Subbed

http://anime-media.com/claymore-episode-24/

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:40 AM   #18
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

wow. thats all i can say. but i like it this way better anyhow.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-13-2007, 11:23 AM   #19
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
WTF is going on!!! The anime was doing great up til the point where she kills the silver eyed lion king.... This is how it really happened.

She awakens on the spot but one of the other claymores(dies in the process)saves her and she turns back then the story continues(I don't want to spoil anything)from there.

Heres 24 Subbed

http://anime-media.com/claymore-episode-24/
Oh...thats comming though. asap
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:31 AM   #20
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:

http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/

torrent

Its like I said in a previous post

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7028

You can see that they say "we have 26" so unless thats the ends of the first season it means that the shows ends in two episodes. From what I hear that site is pretty accurate.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 09-13-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:49 AM   #21
Zaith
Genin

Zaith is an unknown quantity at this point

There might be a second/third/fourth season, but the chances for a second season is pretty high right now. There are 3 dwellers left excluding Easley, so the story ending within 2 episodes is like saying Santa is a thief (Santa really is a thief though >.>). But that's not the point here, the point is that Claymore will end soon enough, poor us.
I didn't like episode 24 by the way. Raki was totally out of place, despite his appearence/voice he acted way different than he should have (would have) normally in such a situation. But ah well, I hope the story doesn't ends really awkward.

Zaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #22
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaith View Post
There might be a second/third/fourth season, but the chances for a second season is pretty high right now. There are 3 dwellers left excluding Easley, so the story ending within 2 episodes is like saying Santa is a thief (Santa really is a thief though >.>). But that's not the point here, the point is that Claymore will end soon enough, poor us.
I didn't like episode 24 by the way. Raki was totally out of place, despite his appearence/voice he acted way different than he should have (would have) normally in such a situation. But ah well, I hope the story doesn't ends really awkward.
He should have gone over to Claire and done the whole "I love you...I wanna be by your side forever......please turn back!" Except, he's a big puss and wont do shit about it.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #23
Zaith
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
He should have gone over to Claire and done the whole "I love you...I wanna be by your side forever......please turn back!" Except, he's a big puss and wont do shit about it.
Yeah haha, and then at the time of screaming and running over to her side, he would stand infront of Rigardo holding his sword to protect Clare. All this despite him being a weak nutcase. XD
At least, this is what I expected to happen.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:56 PM   #24
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T View Post
http://eclipse.no-sekai.de/

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7028

You can see that they say "we have 26" so unless thats the ends of the first season it means that the shows ends in two episodes. From what I hear that site is pretty accurate.

You keep putting that link up like it has some real info.... It just say there are 26 episode titles "so far". It doesn't say anything about the anime not coming or coming back for another season.

I was thinking that they are doing at like this, because they want to leave us on a cliffhanger.

@Freshgrease

What part do you mean is coming? A awakening or the fight? Clare can't beat her right I know it.

And wasn't Raki supposed to be in jail or with Priscilla and Elsey(???)right now.

Member of:
Old 09-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #25
dirk667
Claymore Addict

i totaly agree. raki was so big on seeing clare again, even if she had partially awaken, he would've tried to turn her back. it happened once, right? he was acting alittle wierd. maybe the snimators just didnt feel like putting him in the episode as much so they could focus on clare's upcoming fight w/ priscilla.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #26
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You keep putting that link up like it has some real info.... It just say there are 26 episode titles "so far". It doesn't say anything about the anime not coming or coming back for another season.

I was thinking that they are doing at like this, because they want to leave us on a cliffhanger.
Clare doesn't have business with any of the dwellers of the deep. Once Priscilla is out of the picture whats left for her to do?

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #27
dirk667
Claymore Addict

she can marry raki. ^_^ i always thought he would become a claymore or something if clare died.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-13-2007, 04:14 PM   #28
Zaith
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
she can marry raki. ^_^ i always thought he would become a claymore or something if clare died.
Same. Raki always had good eyes and a good nature to become a warrior, only thing is there're no longer any male-claymores on duty. But still I always imagined Raki becoming a claymore or smth. As for Clare, I don't know what I expected to happen to her. But it would suck if Claymore would end without a real ending. You guys know Berserk?
It's somehow the same as Claymore, but a lot older (1998 if I can recall correctly). Anyway, Berserk ended really bad.
I don't want Claymore to become one of those great Anime's that got raped at the end, so that the watchers were forced to read the manga.

Old 09-13-2007, 04:31 PM   #29
dirk667
Claymore Addict

idk bout no claymore guys on duty. i think that one creepy dude, not the glasses guy is a claymore. the 1 who was talking about "my children aren't monsters."

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-13-2007, 04:46 PM   #30
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

@Zaith
I saw Berserk earlier this year and it was really good but the anime just ended right in the middle of things.....but the manga continued(I didn't read it though). That might happen with Claymore, but I will still read the manga when it starts back up.

When Raki started kicking it with Esiley, it made me feel like he was gonna be turned into a Claymore.

Can we talk about the Manga here or is it just Anime??

Member of: