Christians Unite FC - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #166
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Christians Unite FC

first off you took something off wikipedia, second of all you have done no such research at all, you probably know nothing of Judaism or Christianity. Learn a bit more before you go bagging on other peoples religions. There are more differences between Christianity and Judaism, which you obviously don't know

haha ok . im not trying to antagonize him. anyone who comes in with bad intentions would be thought of that way. i'd like to kno why hes so against jesus ..just out of curiousity.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Last edited by GAma_Oyabun; 09-13-2007 at 10:10 PM.
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2007, 10:47 PM   #167
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaste lorde #1 View Post
boo hoo christains are fake religion jesus is a joke.
ha ha your funny man atleast you should do some deep research on jesus before you judge him and others that believe in his word, if you think christianity is fake please by all means explain too us who is the true god too you?

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM   #168
Vaste lorde #1
Missing-Nin

Vaste lorde #1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus is not god there is only one god for everyone just like the jewish peple say jesus is nothing he is a joke a piece of fucking shit.

@gamaoyaban i know more about judisim than anyone here becasue i myself am jewish.

i got it off wiki yeah ok open up any global book search up the internet everything says the same.

Last edited by Vaste lorde #1; 09-13-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Vaste lorde #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:35 PM   #169
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

oh ur jewish, thats cool. um..we dont hate on jews so why do u hate on us

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

Old 09-14-2007, 12:31 AM   #170
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

Don't fight in this club. If you do not want to join then do not post at all. Do not ruin this FC if that is what you are trying to do.

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:33 AM   #171
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Jesus is not god there is only one god for everyone just like the jewish peple say jesus is nothing he is a joke a piece of fucking shit.

@gamaoyaban i know more about judisim than anyone here becasue i myself am jewish.

i got it off wiki yeah ok open up any global book search up the internet everything says the same.
well you are wright about something: Jews think that Jesus is wrong about being the messiah. They do, though say that he was a good man and a good teacher, when faced by the fact that he was, indeed, a historical figure. Guess how I know this! My dad's Jewish! You seem to just be baiting these people into getting angry at you for insulting their religion. So stop it NOW before I report you for flaming (where this will inevitably end if you don't stop here).

on another note: wtf is up with Evangelists? I have one for an uncle and my aunt is VERY good at changing to fit in with anyone she is with. They COMPLETELY deny that carbon-dating exists, think that dragons are the proof that dinosaurs existed around the time of man, and they think that Lucy and other humanoid fossils are a test by God to weed the faithful from the unfaithful. My aunt, when my grandmother was getting her knees replaced and she was going into surgery, told my Grandmother, who is Lutheran (she's Danish), that she was going to hell if she didn't embrace HER way of worshiping God. again, I will say, wtf?

funny Evangelist joke: How many Evangelists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Who cares? No matter what they are still in the dark.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:51 AM   #172
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

>< shinovsnaruto's right...so if people come in and say stuff like vaste lorde does it count as a flame? cuz if its a nice lil question i dont care...

FC's

Old 09-14-2007, 09:29 AM   #173
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Greendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to all

If people aren't a Christian, then they shouldn't be posting here. They can make their own thread about their religion.
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster
Greendayfan82905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:31 PM   #174
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

hey, now, they have every right to post whereever they feel. it s up to us on how we are going to take it. If vash is jewish and hates jesus, then thats his problem. i understand where he's coming from, him being jewish and all. what do you expect opposision to do? sit back and be quiet?
@vash, if jesus was so fake, how did he fulfill all the prophesies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #175
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
boo hoo christains are fake religion jesus is a joke.
No one religion is real. We only percieve it to be real. To christians jesus was the holy one. To buddhist buddha was the enlightened one (Fun fact: Another enlightened person is jesus. :O bet you didnt know that) To judists..(lol) moses rocked. Whatever. Its all in our mind. I said it before and I'll say it again. Religion in my eyes is something we use to explain what cant be, to fill a void we are to shallow and empty to fill ourselves. Its used as a way of life when we have lost the creativity to walk our own way. It is used to dictate our tounges so that they say what we have forced ourselves and our children to believe so that we can further intoxicate our doctrine. Its the hand the combforts the crying whore when shes lying across the floor, its the voice of reason that balances out our sanity. Its the food we eat, and the air we breath. Its the ink in churchill's pen, and its the bullet in a gun. Its the the sword that is used to vanquish those who oppose us and to kiss and embrace that we share so willingly with those who share our faith. Its the sign that says which way is right, and which way is wrong. Its the media telling you to fear what you can not explain, its the part of you that fears ownership for your sins. Its the part of you that cant help but piss itself when you are too much of a baby to stand in the face of your saviour and say "yes my lord, I have sinned. Do with me as you see fit" Its the baby bird that is shot down durring a training session with a gun and your father when your 5. Its the camoflauge that the tiger uses so he can kill his food and feed his cubs. Whos to say whats right and wrong though? Whos to say what I should say or believe. But whos to say that whore should not cry. Who is that loads that gun and chooses who deserves to live. Religion is as empty as we are. Buddhism, judisism, christianity, islamic, all of it. Its all empty. Untill we are not empty, our religions shall remain empty.

Last edited by fieldscarcrow; 09-14-2007 at 02:52 PM.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:56 PM   #176
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
No one religion is real. We only percieve it to be real. To christians jesus was the holy one. To buddhist buddha was the enlightened one (Fun fact: Another enlightened person is jesus. :O bet you didnt know that) To judists..(lol) moses rocked. Whatever. Its all in our mind. I said it before and I'll say it again. Religion in my eyes is something we use to explain what cant be, to fill a void we are to shallow and empty to fill ourselves. Its used as a way of life when we have lost the creativity to walk our own way. It is used to dictate our tounges so that they say what we have forced ourselves and our children to believe so that we can further intoxicate our doctrine. Its the hand the combforts the crying whore when shes lying across the floor, its the voice of reason that balances out our sanity. Its the food we eat, and the air we breath. Its the ink in churchill's pen, and its the bullet in a gun. Its the the sword that is used to vanquish those who oppose us and to kiss and embrace that we share so willingly with those who share our faith. Its the sign that says which way is right, and which way is wrong. Its the media telling you to fear what you can not explain, its the part of you that fears ownership for your sins. Its the part of you that cant help but piss itself when you are too much of a baby to stand in the face of your saviour and say "yes my lord, I have sinned. Do with me as you see fit" Its the baby bird that is shot down durring a training session with a gun and your father when your 5. Its the camoflauge that the tiger uses so he can kill his food and feed his cubs. Whos to say whats right and wrong though? Whos to say what I should say or believe. But whos to say that whore should not cry. Who is that loads that gun and chooses who deserves to live. Religion is as empty as we are. Buddhism, judisism, christianity, islamic, all of it. Its all empty. Untill we are not empty, our religions shall remain empty.
hmmm, i agree to a point on what your saying. obviously i dont think religion is empty, but i do agree on there being a part of our lives that nothing fills, so we add a religion to make a complete us. its what humanity strives for. like a bottomless hole.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-14-2007, 03:05 PM   #177
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
hmmm, i agree to a point on what your saying. obviously i dont think religion is empty, but i do agree on there being a part of our lives that nothing fills, so we add a religion to make a complete us. its what humanity strives for. like a bottomless hole.
Its a constint circle of you force shit down my throat with a boot, and ill shove it down yours till one of us gets full. But none of our throats are connected to stomaches so this bullshit cycle never fucking stops. Its an unrelenting force of petty bullcrap. You christians force your religions onto athiests and others. Athiests whine and compain to everyine one else. Buddhists dont say anything because if they opened their mouths they would go against everything buddhist because every religious follower is such an asshole. Every jew that iv seen got pissed off at me because I said hitler. Just put down the god damn guns people. Just put them the hell down. So what if I made a hitler joke. So what if that guy believes that when you die you turn into a pile of crap and then children make a shit snowman out of you. Just let everyone be. Its no longer a safe confrentation, its become a paper back war fought between your pen and men. The saying goes the pen is mightier then the sword, but atleast the sword can dull and become useless. The pen is relentless, it can destroy monarchies and countries can fall under ink soaked words. I just dont get it, please explain this to me. Why is everyone so "Omg you like shouldnt like say anything like bad about like my religion..and then you should like join us" If your trying to fill your own emptiness then why do we throw concrete mix into others and hope it sticks
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #178
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Its a constint circle of you force shit down my throat with a boot, and ill shove it down yours till one of us gets full. But none of our throats are connected to stomaches so this bullshit cycle never fucking stops. Its an unrelenting force of petty bullcrap. You christians force your religions onto athiests and others. Athiests whine and compain to everyine one else. Buddhists dont say anything because if they opened their mouths they would go against everything buddhist because every religious follower is such an asshole. Every jew that iv seen got pissed off at me because I said hitler. Just put down the god damn guns people. Just put them the hell down. So what if I made a hitler joke. So what if that guy believes that when you die you turn into a pile of crap and then children make a shit snowman out of you. Just let everyone be. Its no longer a safe confrentation, its become a paper back war fought between your pen and men. The saying goes the pen is mightier then the sword, but atleast the sword can dull and become useless. The pen is relentless, it can destroy monarchies and countries can fall under ink soaked words. I just dont get it, please explain this to me. Why is everyone so "Omg you like shouldnt like say anything like bad about like my religion..and then you should like join us" If your trying to fill your own emptiness then why do we throw concrete mix into others and hope it sticks
well, i personally aint gonna force nothin on you, cause its your decision. i dont like the "pushy" christians, (my grandma and mom! :[] and when christians, or jews or whatever finally accept their religion as their own, then they no longer feel a need to fill that hole. and if your eating cement mix, you'd better hope it doesnt stick! )

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #179
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

and schools and stuff shoving fluff and bullshit down my throat is the reason why I have been so fast to reject it. I mean there's a limit to how many times you can hear "Jesus loves you" and "Jesus died for your salvation" that one person can take without either going nuts or gagging. That and I'm a whiz at science...but that is beside the point. All this fluff has to stop!!! WE GET IT THE FIRST TIME!!! WE DON'T NEED TO BE TAUGHT IT 200 TIMES!!! GOD!!! (pun intended)

Old 09-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #180
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

exactly my point. It's not right to shove religion down someone's throats or say that they are going to go to hell unless they convert when they are about to go under the knife, especially when they are your MOTHER. I thought you were supposed to HONOR your mother and father, not threaten them with eternal damnation!