just wanna tell you... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-17-2007, 04:42 AM   #1
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
just wanna tell you...

i just wanna tell u that i love you and im willing to be ur bride whenever you ask me to, and im sorry for all my mistakes and thank you for loving me inspite of my imperfectness... ~for my baby...

<this thread is made for people who want to express their feelings about someone but dont want others to know who that someone is... no flaming please... just post them>

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2007, 05:42 AM   #2
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: just wanna tell you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
i just wanna tell u that i love you and im willing to be ur bride whenever you ask me to, and im sorry for all my mistakes and thank you for loving me inspite of my imperfectness... ~for my baby...

<this thread is made for people who want to express their feelings about someone but dont want others to know who that someone is... no flaming please... just post them>
*crys* Im so happy that you feel the same as i do *fans self* This is so unexpected! omg I promised myself I would cry *Receives sash and roses* Id like to thank my mom for keeping me from eating..and..omg just every body!

Lol If I said my feelings for my girlfriend people would say stuff like "Arnt you too younge to think about that" or "Your not being realistic" Hell dark aztekz doesnt even believe me and her have been going out 5 years (on and off) I realy dont want people giving me shit so ill say the cliche: I love her so god damn much, its a distanced relation ship but its still close. She only lives like 6 hours away (upstate new york...practicaly in the fucking mountains) So its like we're close enough to get teased by the distance but I love her none the less.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:27 AM   #3
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

I said to my ex I love you many times (since we were together for like 6 months?) I never said something I always wanted and I can't say now since we broke up in a bad way...Anyway I always wanted to say:
Thank you Helen for all these times.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!

Last edited by Kaine; 09-17-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:41 AM   #4
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I fucking love coloring, fuck yeah coloring!
Old 09-17-2007, 02:14 PM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

<3

=]

[01010111 01001000 01001111 00111111]

10 characters

Last edited by OG; 09-17-2007 at 04:15 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:50 PM   #6
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
I fucking love coloring, fuck yeah coloring!
crayons...or pencil...>.>....

fuck yea..markers...

<3 mah photoshop

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I hate you and I'm gonna fucking kill you one day. Just keep your eyes open judgement day is coming sooner that you fuckin think. *Whispers* I love masturbating. HAHAHAHAHHAhaha ah whatever.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #8
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

FSC: Maybe I don't believe you because you would have been "dating" since you were 11? Or maybe because this is the internet? Or maybe because adolescents in middle school are practically incapable of holding a steady conversation for more than a half hour, let alone date one person for 5 years?

Anyhoo, here's my schpeal:

Why yah gotta do that to me, man? I've known you since I was in HIGH SCHOOL and you keep running out on me. All we do when we're together is draw or watch movies, you've gotten me in trouble with the law a number of times, and I'm fairly certain that you're an illegal immigrant from Mexico. I swear that if I find you, I'm going to burn you.

Aw, who am I kidding? I love you marijuana.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:56 PM   #9
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

I just wanna tell you that I love you like a brother, and you will be missed. You're our motivation.
R.I.P.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #10
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah lemme be real and send a shout out to the dude who was there for me (no homo) when I just needed to talk/vent during some rough times, you a good dude.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:49 PM   #11
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

I'd like to tell all those who kept me going through times like know. Also one specail shout out to a special person.............

I LOVE YOU TABCO!
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:53 PM   #12
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I just wanna make a small little shout-out, nothing big.
I like teh tacos, you like dem tacos?
You really did hurt me, and to be honest, it still hurts, but I don't want you to worry about someone like me.

WEEEEEEE~! 8D

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Last edited by Kina; 09-17-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 PM   #13
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

I like tis thread.

I wanna tell someone something important. You held me when times were tough. You broke my heart and mended it many times. You help me through my problems. So just know I will always love ya.

No not TT btw....made ja look...
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #14
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

If you had a body I'd hit it.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:58 PM   #15
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Dis one is fo mah bro.

You were my best friend and still are. We're so much closer than most other siblings, despite our fights. You're the best brother anyone could ever ask for and more. I love ya!

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote