The next captain commander - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 08-12-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
ninjaXshinigami
Genin

ninjaXshinigami is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry The next captain commander

who should be the next commander cuz the current one is old
i personly think aizen should be commander cuz hes had experince commanding the aranncar. just my thoughts.
though in bleach the commander probaly wont die soon

Elite member of the 13 protection squads
ninjaXshinigami is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
Vizard Killer
Missing-Nin

Vizard Killer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The next captain commander

aizen is evilllllllllllllllllllll besides they really should thik about it i mean god help the old man if a vaste lorde encounter him.
Vizard Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:10 PM   #3
Kyūbi Naruto
Academy Student

Kyūbi Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the old man is fine, lol I dont think he will die anytime soon. He's stronger then most think, His Shikai was disastrous and that was just his Shikai. We have yet to see his Bankai.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I cant think of anyone replacing him
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

If he dies (which I know won't be no time soon), then Hitsugaya should take over since very talented and the youngest captain.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:08 AM   #6
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
If he dies (which I know won't be no time soon), then Hitsugaya should take over since very talented and the youngest captain.
yes hitsugaya is talented, but when i saw him fighting he's always having a hard time like almost lost. example battle between aizen & 11th arrancar...
Old 08-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #7
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
yes hitsugaya is talented, but when i saw him fighting he's always having a hard time like almost lost. example battle between aizen & 11th arrancar...
Well, the arrancars had all of their powers at that moment and the captains didn't.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:39 PM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I think Byakuya is perfect seeing as how he is a captain and a member of the noble family.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #9
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

Blah, but nearly all the candidates are weaker than Ichigo... I'm not saying it should be him but having someone peep squeak sitting up top doesn't sound all to reassuring to me.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:11 AM   #10
pyro_flame22
Genin

pyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to behold

Byakuya could be a possible candidate for commander captain, coz of his status, his traditional style and belonging to the noble Kuchiki clan. I also think Hitsugaya would also be in contention as hes the boy genius shinigami captain with the reputation as the youngest captain of the 13 protection squads.

Official Rock Lee FC Banner

Konoha's Greatest Taijutsu Shinobi

OWNER of Rock Lee FC

Stuff

ROCK LEE FC

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE's UlTImaTE FoRM!!!!!!!!!!!

Come On and Join if YOU truly are a fan of ROCK LEE

Fanclubs and Stuff
Owner of Rock Lee FC
Member of Konoha Kunoichi FC

DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!!
Rock Lee is AWESOME in these fights!!!!!!!!!! Konoha Senphuu !!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Vs Gaara Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDkP9gJVVg8

pyro_flame22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #11
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

byakuya character wise.
he's the most fit that i see among the captains.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:47 AM   #12
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryokotsusei View Post
Blah, but nearly all the candidates are weaker than Ichigo... I'm not saying it should be him but having someone peep squeak sitting up top doesn't sound all to reassuring to me.
Ichigo tequnically ain't even a shinigami lol. And on top of that can you see Ichigo sittin at a desk wit papers and stuff.....

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #13
wish303
Academy Student

wish303 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've forgotten what his name is, but I think that the captain who is always sick would make a good Captain Commander. That is, if he wasn't so sick all the time.

He's definitely one of the most intelligent of the Captains, and possibly one of the most dutiful without being as belligerently superior as Byakuya.

Also, as the series has thus far avoided showing his Shikai and Bankai in action, we can assume that he is probably very powerful. The next time he gets a chance to use them probably won't be until the Winter War, which means he'll be fighting the super high level enemies that come later.

After all, so far the enemies have only gotten stronger.

EDIT: Oh, and it would also give him a good reason to sit around on his butt all the time in the same building. I don't think that Yamamoto has a good reason. For his power, Yamamoto should take a more hands-on approach.

Last edited by wish303; 09-18-2007 at 07:31 PM.
wish303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 07:40 PM   #14
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish303 View Post
I've forgotten what his name is, but I think that the captain who is always sick would make a good Captain Commander. That is, if he wasn't so sick all the time.

He's definitely one of the most intelligent of the Captains, and possibly one of the most dutiful without being as belligerently superior as Byakuya.

Also, as the series has thus far avoided showing his Shikai and Bankai in action, we can assume that he is probably very powerful. The next time he gets a chance to use them probably won't be until the Winter War, which means he'll be fighting the super high level enemies that come later.

After all, so far the enemies have only gotten stronger.

EDIT: Oh, and it would also give him a good reason to sit around on his butt all the time in the same building. I don't think that Yamamoto has a good reason. For his power, Yamamoto should take a more hands-on approach.

altough i do agree that he is one of the strongest, and would fit for it if he wasn't sick, but you did get one point wrong, he has already released his shikai, though we are yet to see his bankai.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #15
wish303
Academy Student

wish303 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
altough i do agree that he is one of the strongest, and would fit for it if he wasn't sick, but you did get one point wrong, he has already released his shikai, though we are yet to see his bankai.
No, I'm right. We still haven't seen his shikai in action.

He releases them to fight Yamamoto, but I don't think we've seen him actually fight with them yet.