The Genius FC - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #781
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Aloha!

I am back~!
I have read all of your characters, people. They were more than worth of my time. Thanks to UT, it was easy to find your characters. Her list will he updated with characters who are not yet on our first page.

~B|ack F|re Keeper - your character will be added soon.

I voted for 5 characters I liked the most for the fanfic. I hope to write about your characters soon, guys

No fighting, Anti and SL, be nice to each other =)
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-18-2007, 10:50 AM   #782
B|ack F|re Keeper
Genin
 
B|ack F|re Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: right on the alley´s Fort Knox of Bush..........in Hell
Age: 24
Posts: 259
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
B|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really nice
Re: The Genius FC

Konichiwa man ^^

that would be great, 5 favourites characters.........well, its ok if mine wouldnt be the fav. My Grammar sucks and it was the first character that i imagined for long years
__________________
Even a bully fears the darkness
when the weaks justify the strong,
pure and malicious darkness
that i lost my voice of bravery

Made by LordKraven

A destiny to remain
for those who survived.
Wich a Demon kept the curse within,
for Eternity and for those who owned
B|ack F|re Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:39 PM   #783
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 36
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Aloha!
Bonjour!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
I am back~!
Hmmm, lemme think...Hawaii? That were you went?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
No fighting, Anti and SL, be nice to each other =)
^^, 'sright, wouldn't want to get myself kicked out, :lol:...

So...while we're at it, someone make up a topic. Please.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #784
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out
 
Kaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in my castle
Age: 25
Posts: 675
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

With the power that the god of the posts have given to me I create a new topic *using super-duper-awesome-power-fullofwidsomandwin*
New topic created:
I noticed Jiraiya isn't in the genius that mikey posted.Shouldn't he be considered one?
__________________


DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #785
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
I noticed Jiraiya isn't in the genius that mikey posted.Shouldn't he be considered one?
Personally, I say no since he had to work very, very, very hard for everything that obtained (unlike high genuises such as Kakashi, Itachi and Orochimaru). If Jiraiya's posted on the genius list, then everyone might as well be.
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:43 PM   #786
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out
 
Kaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in my castle
Age: 25
Posts: 675
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Personally, I say no since he had to work very, very, very hard for everything that obtained (unlike high genuises such as Kakashi, Itachi and Orochimaru). If Jiraiya's posted on the genius list, then everyone might as well be.
I totally forgot about his past so ye I agree.I have only memories from his recent status since I haven't read the manga in that particular period(when jiraiya was shown young).But his justu are fearsome but meh I agree if we start to put hardworking genius in even lee has a place here.
__________________


DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 06:04 AM   #787
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
I finished Midory Days(or Midori no hibi as it may be known by some)!!80 chapters in 2 days....Woa I totally got burned but since my girl broke up with me I had some free time...Anyway it was a-w-e-s-o-m-e go and read it NOW especially UT(you will love it)
Since I will logg out now to breath some fresh air I won't say in details about the characters posted.
Anti another great character.Man I enjoy your characters a lot.Looking forward for UT or Shrike to draw him(I draw too but I am toooo lazy)
Ooo, you think I'd like Midori no Hibi?
*makes a mental note* I'm going to check that out then <3
Thanks a lot for the rec ~
And sorry about your girl, man. =/

Actually, I'd really appreciate it if you could draw Kaichi/Jouteishou, because I was sick last week and ended up missing my Spanish test, a quiz in AH, and its coming close to my deadlines for my essays. >.> I really don't have the time to draw the character right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Anything you're not clear of you could ask me by a PM. I'm not really going to stress out if I don't get a picture of him, I'd just like it. Also, I would not say that, even if it was a joke I thought I'd make that clear. I'm usually respectful to people who return the favor to me.
xD I know, you're always respectful so I thought it would be funny if you were demanding. lolz <3

Please check the paragraph above your quote. =/ Sorry, maybe in the future I could draw your character... (like, two months into the future...) but in the meantime, maybe Kaine will take up the task...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I wonder where Mikey has been, lately.

While no one's at it, another genius match-up: Kimimaro, Kabuto, Oro vs. Minato.

I think...well, I dunno.
No idea. =/ MIKEY! ~ we miss you... T.T

! Kimimaru, Kabuto and Oro have my vote. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Aloha!

I am back~!
I have read all of your characters, people. They were more than worth of my time. Thanks to UT, it was easy to find your characters. Her list will he updated with characters who are not yet on our first page.

~B|ack F|re Keeper - your character will be added soon.

I voted for 5 characters I liked the most for the fanfic. I hope to write about your characters soon, guys

No fighting, Anti and SL, be nice to each other =)
Yep, I'm going to add B|ack F|re Keeper's character after this post <3

And so far I've received Top 5 characters from:
Kaine
Sharingan Lord
Trey
Shrike
AnticitizenOne

Now, these people (excluding Anti) were required to send in five. But the rest of you members can send your choices in too, like Anti has done. Please try to do it soon though, because I want this wrapped up by... Sunday, Sept 24 <3 Then on Monday I'll post the lucky five.



~~~ I'm going to review the characters I haven't gotten to soon. xD Believe me lol <3
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:54 AM   #788
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out
 
Kaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in my castle
Age: 25
Posts: 675
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Ooo, you think I'd like Midori no Hibi?
*makes a mental note* I'm going to check that out then <3
Thanks a lot for the rec ~
And sorry about your girl, man. =/
Yea I think you will like it a lot.
You don't need to be sorry but anyway thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Actually, I'd really appreciate it if you could draw Kaichi/Jouteishou, because I was sick last week and ended up missing my Spanish test, a quiz in AH, and its coming close to my deadlines for my essays. >.> I really don't have the time to draw the character right now...
Aaaaa how can I refuse when someone asks me so politely...Anyway I will try to do it when I get the chance but I cna't promise anything...
__________________


DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 08:23 AM   #789
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Sorry. =\ I don't have the kind of time I used to for posting. And, I feel kind of lost here now lol Because I have a lot to catch up on here. But it'll happen!
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #790
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 36
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
! Kimimaru, Kabuto and Oro have my vote. xD
Yes, they'd do pretty well. Even though Yondaime's just about a god, he can only use, like, one Godly jutsu and he's dead, so the evil peoples gots the upper hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
~~~ I'm going to review the characters I haven't gotten to soon. xD Believe me lol <3
UT is going to review the characters she hasn't gotten to soon!
Naruto: BELIEVE IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
With the power that the god of the posts have given to me I create a new topic *using super-duper-awesome-power-fullofwidsomandwin*
New topic created:
I noticed Jiraiya isn't in the genius that mikey posted.Shouldn't he be considered one?
WOW! Your powers are awesome! :lol:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Sorry. =\ I don't have the kind of time I used to for posting. And, I feel kind of lost here now lol Because I have a lot to catch up on here. But it'll happen!
Naruto...
BELIEVE IT!

Also, Nexus/Kaine have a good point. We should make another genius list just of the hardworking geniuses, but Mikey...maybe we should lay off the banners, for Mikey's sake...
---
EDIT: Well, since drawing people isn't my thing, nor are ninjas (^^), I just decided to draw an apparel guide to Mari. ATTENTION GOOD DOODLERS: Shield your eyes. (All there is is what she wears.)

Also note: I wasn't trying to draw anything. I just thought of random things and...yeah.

The whole page:


Outfit (top, bottom, shoes)


Mari's "kutsu" (shoes) - in case you couldn't read the writing...


More about Mari's knees, :lol:

The reason why it looks like there are so many cuts and scars is because I messed up there and...yeah.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 09-19-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #791
rudeboynin
Chuunin
 
rudeboynin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ask your girl???
Age: 25
Posts: 453
Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Genius FC

if the spoiler is true those this mean that jariaya's team was filled with only genuises?
__________________


CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub


what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #792
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

An additional genius list that involves hard working ninjas?

Hm. I'm not so sure about this. Not because of the new banners, but because, it sorta sounds like the geniuses listed are just there because they're cool or because they have flashy abilities. Just because they're geniuses doesn't mean they don't work hard at what they do.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #793
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out
 
Kaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: in my castle
Age: 25
Posts: 675
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
if the spoiler is true those this mean that jariaya's team was filled with only genuises?
maybe...It will at least take 1 more chapter for us to know from where they know Jiraiya but since they called him sensei....I dunno I will w8 for next week to have a complete oppinion on this
__________________


DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #794
B|ack F|re Keeper
Genin
 
B|ack F|re Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: right on the alley´s Fort Knox of Bush..........in Hell
Age: 24
Posts: 259
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
B|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really nice
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
An additional genius list that involves hard working ninjas?

Hm. I'm not so sure about this. Not because of the new banners, but because, it sorta sounds like the geniuses listed are just there because they're cool or because they have flashy abilities. Just because they're geniuses doesn't mean they don't work hard at what they do.
Sure, but someone are destined to be a genius just liek Neji will be a future Genius........there are a lot of genius to find out but it isnt hard to know them coz they are legends
__________________
Even a bully fears the darkness
when the weaks justify the strong,
pure and malicious darkness
that i lost my voice of bravery

Made by LordKraven

A destiny to remain
for those who survived.
Wich a Demon kept the curse within,
for Eternity and for those who owned
B|ack F|re Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:34 PM   #795
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Yes, they'd do pretty well. Even though Yondaime's just about a god, he can only use, like, one Godly jutsu and he's dead, so the evil peoples gots the upper hand.

UT is going to review the characters she hasn't gotten to soon!
Naruto: BELIEVE IT!
Yes, BELIEVE IT . xDDD

And nice work on Mari's outfit. ^.^ It's cute <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
if the spoiler is true those this mean that jariaya's team was filled with only genuises?
Possibly. We'll just have to wait and see. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
An additional genius list that involves hard working ninjas?

Hm. I'm not so sure about this. Not because of the new banners, but because, it sorta sounds like the geniuses listed are just there because they're cool or because they have flashy abilities. Just because they're geniuses doesn't mean they don't work hard at what they do.
I don't really think its necessary, but whatever. xD lol
Mikey, send in five characters. >.> One of yours might just make the list, so I'd like it if you chimed in with your personal favorites.

SAME to you, Nexus, Black Fire Keeper, and others. >o I'd like your opinions as well. xD You've got until Sunday (Sept 23)/early Monday. lol
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.