COLLEGE: the no-communication zone - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
Firelarke
Academy Student

Firelarke is an unknown quantity at this point
COLLEGE: the no-communication zone

So I was just wondering how many people have brothers or sisters in college.
I don't really see my sister anymore because she moved into her dorm
and I miss her. Anyyyyways How do you people keep in touch?
Firelarke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
gibigbig
Hacked this stupid title

gibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enoughgibigbig will become famous soon enough
Re: COLLEGE: the no-communication zone

phone ?
Old 09-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

live with them so meh...no contact prob there <.<

all of us are in uni now

Last edited by OG; 09-21-2007 at 12:22 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:21 AM   #4
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I'm the one in "college" (University, w00t Canada) and I'm still living at home, but once I have a career started I don't intend to stay at home. Even more into my school career I don't plan on staying at home.

Whether it's now or later, they're going to leave anyway. Maybe they'll stick around the same town, maybe they won't.

I've moved 5 times in my life, and this is now the longest (going on 6 years) that I've ever been in one place. I'm getting restless, and I want to move. Though, the next time I move it'll be away from my family.

Sure, I'll miss them, but that's how life goes.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:59 AM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Funny you started this thread. My bro moved out to uni just last week. But I don't miss him. I can finally use the PC late nights, use the broadband that I am paying for and a lot of other shit. Like playing the 360 more often.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:35 PM   #6
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

I am in university for 1 year in my city but in the summer i retook the examinations that define where you will study so I got transfered in another one(way better and it was my first choice from last year)200 km from my home.I already found a house and moving at the end of the month.The distance isn't that much I mean I can visit my family when I miss them but meh I don't think I will lose touch with anyone I am not that kind of type.I always try hard to keep in touch with someone I care and I succed in like 90%...

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #7
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I just call my sister once or twice every week. She's often busy (she's getting her PhD right now), so it's hard. Between our schedules, we normally don't talk longer than 20 minutes or so. We see each other once every couple of months and that's good too.

As for my parents? Listen, I'm 24 years old and my mother STILL insists I call her every Saturday and every Wednesday. If I don't, it normally ends up with her getting all riled up and worried and then my dad yelling at me because he has to put up with her constant anxiety. ...Ah, a Jewish home.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
B|ack F|re Keeper
Genin

Location: right on the alley┬┤s Fort Knox of Bush..........in Hell
B|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really niceB|ack F|re Keeper is just really nice

i keep in touch with my cousin in the net......but its often coz he has school and its hard to talk with him
that i lost my voice of bravery

Made by LordKraven

A destiny to remain
for those who survived.
Wich a Demon kept the curse within,
for Eternity and for those who owned
B|ack F|re Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote