Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:50 PM   #61
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Less than a day away ^^. I'm truly looking forward to this (plus heroes > > )

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2007, 11:54 PM   #62
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I wanna join........

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:55 PM   #63
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

WOOT avatar book 3. i hope azula dies in a storm of massive rocks which ill fall on her and crush her like a grape
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #64
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Saw the book 3 trailer........ Katara looks like Kurenai

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 09-21-2007, 06:27 AM   #65
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T View Post
Less than a day away ^^. I'm truly looking forward to this (plus heroes > > )
YES!!! Like less than 12 hours!!! (Heroes, Chuck, and most of all SCRUBS!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Saw the book 3 trailer........ Katara looks like Kurenai
only on this site would someone pull THAT analogy... she doesn't look like Kurenai! how does she look like Kurenai? the hair, clothes, and eyes are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
WOOT avatar book 3. i hope azula dies in a storm of massive rocks which ill fall on her and crush her like a grape
I hope that it's Zuko that gets the satisfaction of killing her...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #66
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i cant believe i actually forgot it was avatar day. just 4 more hours
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #67
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I wanna join........
Your in (uses supposed powers of co-ownership > >)

I'm sure your name will be added once Kunoichi24 sees your post.

15 minutes to go people

Co-Owner
Old 09-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #68
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Kluang, I'll add you in!

WHO SAW IT?! I want to keep the spoilers down, for those who haven't seen it yet. But that so freakin' ROCKED!!

Mat, yeah, you can tell people that they can join, if I'm not here. I'll just add them in. ^_^

EDIT:
ONE MORE AND WE"RE OFFICIAL!!!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC

Last edited by Kunoichi24; 09-21-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #69
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

i liked it. i didnt want to think that zuko was bad but i kinda saw in next weeks preview that he sends someone to kill aang, so i guess hes not on the border anymore. also did the firelord look really young to anyone else, i mean iroh was old so i just assumed hed be old 2
Old 09-21-2007, 10:38 PM   #70
Matonly1T
ANBU

Well Zuko really had no choice, Azula put him in a bad situation. Silly Katara and her helpful ways.

Co-Owner
Old 09-21-2007, 10:40 PM   #71
blake
Hunter-Nin

she was getting really annoying at times
Old 09-22-2007, 12:47 AM   #72
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Hey, could i join. I have watched the series since the very beginning and i just got done watching the season(book) 3 primere episode. I really like the series enough to join.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:49 AM   #73
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post

only on this site would someone pull THAT analogy... she doesn't look like Kurenai! how does she look like Kurenai? the hair, clothes, and eyes are different.

The hair. and its looks quite matured too

Old 09-22-2007, 01:28 AM   #74
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
also did the firelord look really young to anyone else, i mean iroh was old so i just assumed hed be old 2
Yeah, I noticed that, too. And I was like, "Oh wow" when May (right?) kissed Zuko. Sure, the preview showed that they would, but I thought it would be one of those take-up-the-whole-season relationship things. I was a little disappointed with how short the episode was. I figured they should at least give us an hour premiere.

Nick also showed a little Avatar short about which element was the best. I lol'd at how cutsy it was.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:23 AM   #75
blake
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Hey, could i join. I have watched the series since the very beginning and i just got done watching the season(book) 3 primere episode. I really like the series enough to join.
sure u can join. we'll add ur name to the list in a bit. we finally have enought people to be official. also lonely nin yeah the shorts were pretty good i added them a page back i think

Last edited by blake; 09-22-2007 at 08:25 AM.