shuriken fc - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 07:29 PM   #76
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold
Re: shuriken fc

what no why are u going to leave my fc thats sad but still hate to break the news but were going to get shut down again

Old 08-18-2006, 07:09 PM   #77
lavadranzer
Missing-Nin

lavadranzer is infamous around these partslavadranzer is infamous around these parts

sorry i figure out if someone else can join
Old 10-25-2006, 07:11 PM   #78
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold

whatever u know thats wrong in so many ways you really do know that wrong right i oughta ohhhhhhhhhh but still heres the new topic if you where any typ of weapon what would it be mines would be a kunai

Yay my favorite person
Old 11-28-2006, 01:19 AM   #79
hinata176
Academy Student

hinata176 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey! Can I join?

Old 12-30-2006, 06:28 PM   #80
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

sure new topic is why has no one been posting in my fc if u guys cant post then plz tell me whats goign on with u guys but still i wasnt posting because i had buisness to take care of

Yay my favorite person
Old 12-30-2006, 07:14 PM   #81
lildread yakky
Academy Student

lildread yakky is an unknown quantity at this point

my friend jamal said holla lord of shuriken.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:00 PM   #82
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

Hey everyone this thread will be shut down our post have been very low as everyone knows and i guess no one really wants to be in it but still in about 2 to three days if someone doesnt join or no one has any activity then this will be banned and deleted this isnt a threat to make you guys post this is a promise

Yay my favorite person
Closed Thread