Claymore FC - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:22 PM   #31
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Claymore FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameratsu420 View Post
i think i should have the signature on hopefully and if i need to add anything plz tell me. well anyway has anyone seen the the latest episode of Claymore, cause it was awesome. i barelly got watch it on saturday.
^_^ thx, and you meen 23? i saw it b4 it had subs, but it really didnt say much. just that one fight sceen. oh well, i cant w8 till 24 comes out in ... 2 days!! ^_^ would it help yall if i put links links on here when i got it, or are yall fine with how yall are getting it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 03:34 AM   #32
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I am totally in. I hope this FC survives.
Claymore ftw.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:12 PM   #33
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

^ That goes for me as well. ^_^ I read the manga, but don't watch the anime, so if you say something like "episode 23 rocked!" and I don't know what you're talking about, just decribe what happened and I'll remember.
I'm curious to find our your favorite characters. Mine is probably Miria.

By the way, Shrike, that Miria sig kicks ass.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 PM   #34
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

well, like i said, i could put links up here for yall to watch it. then you would know what i was talking about. but, ill still describe it anyway, in case u dont care to watch it. i hear it differs from the manga.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-25-2007, 09:49 PM   #35
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I might check it out on YouTube to confirm that. Hey, congrats on getting the fc officialized!

Old 09-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #36
dirk667
Claymore Addict

huh? what happened? Holy $h!t, we made it official! celebrate! post! hey, what do you think determins a claymore's strength?

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 09-25-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:23 AM   #37
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
^ That goes for me as well. ^_^ I read the manga, but don't watch the anime, so if you say something like "episode 23 rocked!" and I don't know what you're talking about, just decribe what happened and I'll remember.
I'm curious to find our your favorite characters. Mine is probably Miria.

By the way, Shrike, that Miria sig kicks ass.
Thanks ;D

I read the manga in 2 days time, and I am finishing the anime already as well. Took me 4 days altogether to watch and read it all.
Yeah, I liked Claymore that much.

I am not sure yet on my favorite character, but I like Teresa a lot. I also like Irene because of her Quick Sword.
Flora has the best character design for my tastes. And I like her Windcutter.
I also like Easley =)
Miria and Galatea are also ownage, so I can't decide on my favorite ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
huh? what happened? Holy $h!t, we made it official! celebrate! post! hey, what do you think determins a claymore's strength?
Yay =)

I think it's just potential about Claymores. Not sure though, nowhere was it stated or even hinted what results in different strength of a Claymore.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #38
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Really? what a diverse selection. there arent many claymore left that you didnt mention. lol, i wonder if the strength of the yoma they have in them, determins their strength. or perhaps their mental strength determins their control over it, thus more control = more power.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-27-2007, 12:08 AM   #39
MonkeyD.Zero00
Academy Student

MonkeyD.Zero00 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude sweet we're official .... thats a good point since there are so many different yoma but the special abilities each of them have probably has alot to do with it too... and easley is pretty hard core

MonkeyD.Zero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #40
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Well, what causes normal people's physical abilities to vary? The amount of exercise they get, and I think genes might also have something to do with it. In any case, I bet those same factors affect Claymores to some degree.

@Shrike: Damn, what main character didn't you name?

Old 09-27-2007, 06:55 PM   #41
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
@Shrike: Damn, what main character didn't you name?
Clare.
I never seem to like main characters the best.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:39 PM   #42
MonkeyD.Zero00
Academy Student

MonkeyD.Zero00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Clare.
I never seem to like main characters the best.
for me its the complete opposite i always seem to like the main character best... love your sig. its badass

MonkeyD.Zero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 09:26 AM   #43
dirk667
Claymore Addict

lol, well, i agree with Shrike. i dont find the mains to be my favorite. here, i like rigardo, idk y, except hes a freakin lion-human-yuma. and in naruto...i hate naruto, but i find itachi to be badass. so, idk what it is. we just like to be diff. eh, shrike?

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #44
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
lol, well, i agree with Shrike. i dont find the mains to be my favorite. here, i like rigardo, idk y, except hes a freakin lion-human-yuma. and in naruto...i hate naruto, but i find itachi to be badass. so, idk what it is. we just like to be diff. eh, shrike?
Heh, I don't know.
Itachi is my favorite Naruto character.
Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character (though Kenpachi is just close behind)

I like that type of characters, I guess.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #45
dirk667
Claymore Addict

The powerful side, yet still part of the main story charaters. even though rigardo wasnt on the anime very long, he was bad ass. like itachi.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN