Kishimoto and the naruto seires!!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-27-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Destroyer69 can only hope to improve
Kishimoto and the naruto seires!!!

From Naruto-Forums Times

Masashi Kishimoto. Creator of the smash international hit Naruto. Never-ending fame and fortune is in reach for this captivating mangaka. However like most celebrities, there are skeletons in his closet. Kishimoto's looks to break out of it and reap it's benefits. Just what is this skeleton that Kishimoto has?

Origins

We all know the story of Naruto. Blond boy gets powerful fox trapped in him, goes through life to prove he is a capable ninja. Throughout his experiences he has met many allies and enemies. One ally which comes to mind is his best friend, Sasuke Uchiha.

As more becomes focused on Sasuke, the more the Uchiha storyline becomes a part of the main plot, perhaps even becoming the main plot with Madara's introduction. Kishimoto has certainly grown to love these Uchihas...perhaps too much? Not only has he been accused of favoritism, he's also been accused of copying various plots, so much so some have started to call him Masashi Uchiha. Surely these people are looking into this too deeply, right?

Nigga Stole My Plot

"Masashi Uchiha does exist", says Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter creator Yoshihiro Togashi. "He's just simply an alter ego of Masashi Kishimoto".

Togashi and Kishimoto are noted to be good friends. So much so that Kishimoto based his Chuunin Exam on Togashi's Hunter Exam.

"Of course I encouraged it. I wanted to see what he would come up with and I when I read the Chuunin Exam I was very impressed", Togashi said " As authors we all take inspiration from others, so I was very flattered."

As the years went on however, Togashi noticed Kishimoto going through some questioning and disturbing changes.

"As we talked about his stories and he talked about the Uchihas, there was a maddening look in his eyes...they nearly looked red. It was just 'Sasuke this', and 'Itachi that'. When I wanted to learn about the other villages and characters he slapped me and called me a 'foolish little loser'. I then called him Masashi Uchiha and he just...ran. Like he was in the 100 meter dash. He seemed very nervous about the rain too."

Then, in late 2005, Togashi encountered Kishimoto going through his Hunter X Hunter future plots. It was what began an epic chase through Japan. Naruto-Forums Times managed to snap a picture of this legendary showdown:

Various shouts could be heard from Togashi such as "Gimme back my plots!!" and "I'll smash your face with a hammer you fucking cunt!" Eventually, Kishimoto, then acting out as his alter ego Masashi Uchiha, threw a knife at Togashi's leg and managed to escape screaming "YOU ARE BUT A MERE INFANT IN FRONT AN UCHIHA!!!"

Asked if this was the reason for his leave of absence Togashi replied "Yes, I used the sickness as an excuse because I didn't want people blaming Kishimoto. He is innocent of these crimes...it's that son of bitch Uchiha who did it all. Nigga stole my plot, I had no choice but to take a break. I'll get him...someway I'll nail his punk ass"

Asked to elaborate further, Togashi ended the interview prematurely and had a representative finish sloppily.

Concern from other colleagues

Other mangaka have shown concern for Kishimoto's well being. Most notably is Tite Kubo, creator of Bleach and Eiichiro Oda, creator of One Piece.

"It is surely an excruciating experience for this rambunctious homosapien" Kubo said as he was surrounded by dozens of gravure models during the interview. "His ego and super ego are fluctuating in a continuous spiritual struggle where the outcome is impossible to determine. Indubitably so, it is utterly impossible to forsee and my medulla oblongata goes out to him"

Not knowing what the hell he just said (and we had a sneaking suspicion he didn't either) we asked him to say his feelings in another way. However, Kubo merely repeated what he just said with new and prettier words that he expected would shock us so much that we would ignore the fact that he wasnt saying a damn thing.

Oda also gave his feelings on this matter with Kishimoto. "IT REALLY IS RIDICULOUS!" Oda said angrily "TO SEE HIM GO THROUGH THIS CRAP WITH BARELY ANY HELP! IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!...and sad..." Oda starts sobbing "I JUST WISH HE WOULD GET BETTER SO WE COULD ALL LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!!!" Oda farts "NO WAY DUDE DID YOU HEAR THAT?! I CANT BELIEVE THAT CAME FROM MY ASS! HAHAHAHAHA HOLY CRAP IT SMELLS TOO HAHAHA!!!! HEY!!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT FROM THIS HIGH UP YOU CAN SEE DOWN WOMEN SHIRTS?! Sometimes I get a boner and wonder what to do and I go to the toilet AND RUB IT WITH FURIOUS VENGEANCE!!!!" Oda takes his clothes and stands proudly "COME! I WILL SHOW YOU MY TECHNIQUE AND YOU CAN SHOW YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN AND WE CAN HAVE A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN RUB WITH THE MOST FURIOUS VENGEANCE!!! AND THE WINNER WILL GET A PUNCH FILLED WITH LOVE FROM ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL RUB MINE AGAIN WITH UNBEATABLE FURIOUS VENGEANCE!!!"

The interview with Oda is still going on to this day (It started last year).

Seishi Kishimoto could not be reached. A rep stated that Seishi was waiting for what his brother might say so he could take that and spin as his own.

What does the future hold?

Will Kishimoto battle and successfully defeat his inner demon? Or will he give in to his inner-Uchiha character and be forced to change his manga into even more of an Uchiha orgasm fest? Stay tuned (or not) as we get an exclusive one on one with Mashashi Kishimoto/Uchiha...

Has kishimoto really become to obsssed with the uchiha that he is leaning the whole final plot twards them,this could explain why we see so much uchiha and sasuke and itachi now madara but naruto gets the kick out the door is naruto really turned in a different direction becasue of kishi's obssesion.
Destroyer69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2007, 08:01 PM   #2
DanboSmitty
Academy Student

DanboSmitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kishimoto and the naruto seires!!!

I chuckled was an interesting read lol
DanboSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:02 PM   #3
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Erm, duh. Kishimoto loves the Uchiha, everytime the manga talks about them, we get a brand new ability that no one has heard of. Let's just call this show the "Uchiha Chronicles".
Old 09-27-2007, 08:09 PM   #4
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Oh, well, wow. Is this true? Because...it sounds like it's trying make Kishimoto sound like this really, really, obsessed, crazy madman who's running a manga series that's...going really downhill.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Oh, well, wow. Is this true? Because...it sounds like it's trying make Kishimoto sound like this really, really, obsessed, crazy madman who's running a manga series that's...going really downhill.
Of course its ture i didn't write this i read it and thought to share this with you guys i mean seriosuly do you actually think i would write this crap i would rather go roll a blunt than wirte this.

Last edited by Destroyer69; 09-27-2007 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:23 PM   #6
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Wow....he really is obsessed....my god....

SO THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS CRAP ABOUT NEW ABILITIES AND SHIT!!! STOP THE OVERPOWERED MADNESS!!!

He planned this from the beginning probably. I mean at least from the second fight sasuke and Naruto do. that was a while ago. but I think it has accelerated.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #7
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
Wow....he really is obsessed....my god....

SO THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS CRAP ABOUT NEW ABILITIES AND SHIT!!! STOP THE OVERPOWERED MADNESS!!!

He planned this from the beginning probably. I mean at least from the second fight sasuke and Naruto do. that was a while ago. but I think it has accelerated.
i think at first he was dragging the story to some point but then shifted it becasue of his obssesion this really proves that naruto is a horrible manga a piece of crap becasue the writer is now obssesed with the characters he created from the uchiha and completely took the spot light off the main character naruto uzumaki.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #8
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

and if you think it's terrible, why do you have an Uchiha Madara banner? lol.

I think he needs to calm down about the Uchihas and work on some other characters.

(i think that he wants to end "Naruto" so he can start "Sasuke"... )

Old 09-27-2007, 08:59 PM   #9
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
I think he needs to calm down about the Uchihas and work on some other characters.

(i think that he wants to end "Naruto" so he can start "Sasuke"... )
Awww, that'd be terrible. Poor Naruto. Actually, poor Naruto, as in the series. I thought it was going pretty good at first, until we got to Part II. I mean, I like Sasuke and all, but I really haven't enjoyed reading almost every chapter about HIM. Shippuuden is practically just all about Sasuke, so I'm not sure how this will turn out...

Actually, I'MNOTCRAZY, you're pretty much right. He keeps focusing on his favorite character, and he added three more characters to the story, too. If you've noticed, our most neglected secondary character is Shino. The rest of this team as well as many others need some attention, really badly. At first, I thought it was really funny, but now, it needs to stop.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #10
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road

hahaha,nigga stole my plot. where did u find this.
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:33 PM   #11
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer69
From Naruto-Forums Times
Does that help?

Ha, I thought that was funny too. Was this interview in Japanese, only translated? Because I wonder how that would be worded...?
Old 09-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Now that i think about it you are right it was all about sasuke for most of part 2 in fact naruto has very little spot light in part 2.

Kishi needs to start pointing the direction towards uzumaki and not uchiha no matter how obssesed he is with the uchiha he needs to stay focused and finish the manga so it would be good recently i must say last 2 3 chapters have become good again we will see for how long it lasts.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:17 PM   #13
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I mean even though we just found out about Naruto's parents, which is big, all I can see is UCHIHA THIS AND UCHIHA THAT!!! I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!

Old 09-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #14
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Awww, that'd be terrible. Poor Naruto. Actually, poor Naruto, as in the series. I thought it was going pretty good at first, until we got to Part II. I mean, I like Sasuke and all, but I really haven't enjoyed reading almost every chapter about HIM. Shippuuden is practically just all about Sasuke, so I'm not sure how this will turn out...

Actually, I'MNOTCRAZY, you're pretty much right. He keeps focusing on his favorite character, and he added three more characters to the story, too. If you've noticed, our most neglected secondary character is Shino. The rest of this team as well as many others need some attention, really badly. At first, I thought it was really funny, but now, it needs to stop.
Give me a brake. Sasuke was absent for like the first 100-150 chapters at the beginning of Part 2. Now that he just got back, and Kishi is showing what he can do, you guys are getting made that we haven't seen enough of other characters. After seeing Naruto with his trainning and his new jutsu and all that. If you ask me, it would be repetative to see nothing but Naruto even if he is the main character. After all, Sasuke is kind of the secondary main character. After not seeing him after a year or year and a half, i am not complaining to see a little more of Sasuke. We have only seen him in two battles and the finding of his team. That is not that much. Even if the series revolves around the Uchiha clan somewhat, i am not complaining after seeing Sasuke after that big break.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:55 PM   #15
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

A little Sasuke?

This is Uchiha Madness!

NO!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!

seriously, this is Uchiha Madness. I mean there is just too much Uchiha going on and not enough Naruto or anyone else but Jiraiya for that matter.