Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-01-2007, 01:45 PM   #151
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

This episode was great! Didn't have alot of action, but it showed even more just how much Ang really is an Air nomad. Also, it showed the dancing that was a great scene. Inventive on how they made the dances. Not to be weird or anything though, they constantly make sure to show how pretty Katara continues to be in the eyes of Ang.... which is a great point for following their relationship. Even though I want them to get together.... something tells me that they may in the end.... but not before a major fight between them that would disrupt all that has built up to now. Aside from that, the dancing of that one gaurd when teh headmaster came in the came and he told him to stop dancing had me lmao!

Old 10-01-2007, 03:03 PM   #152
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
Taijiya, it's out on Veoh.com. It's better than Youtube.
IMC, Really now, "hooking up" doesn't mean, they'll have sex. This is Nick. It's a kids show. Get over it.

The Aang/Katara dancing scene was awesome. I'm actually liking them together more and more.
IT's true that Zuko was emo already, but in the dialogue between him and Mai, they used negative words. I just don't think it's healthy. But, you know, I'm really interested in finding out HOW they got together. I doubt Mai asked him out, and I KNOW Azula wouldn't get them together. I'm thinking that Zuko is probably using Mai. But it's just a small theory I have.
Thanks, I watched it last night on Veoh. I enjoyed this episode more than the premier.

Sokka had me laughing from the start. "Enemy Birds! Oh noes!" xD He really had a lot of funny lines and his voice actor did a great job. I LOVED Wayne (Wang? not sure lol) Fire and Sapphire Fire.

There was fluid animation during the scene where Aang completely outclassed that lame stereotypical 'jock' character. Probably my least favorite aspect of the episode, though the animation was great and Aang looked real cute side-stepping that guy. I did enjoy the school scenes though, overall. I loved Aang's 'nervous disorder', he looked adorable playing his instrument. xD

Oh yeah, I really like everyone's new outfits ~

The Katara/Aang dance scene was fun, I loved watching it. But damn, their moments were fluffy. Almost too much xD. Katara's reaction to Aang asking her to dance was damn cute, though. I did not enjoy Zuko and Mai's scene as much as the first one... it was too much. lol xD

Iroh not speaking was fine with me. The second time Zuko came to talk to him, he barely even gave Iroh time to speak before he got all huffy and stormed out. Dunno, I skipped those scenes on my second watching, just because they didn't really pull me in. *shrugs* I was more in the mood for comedy anyhow, which the episode definitely delivered.

Next episode needs more Toph. =/ And Ty Lee. Azula's short scene was okay, at least the animators never fail to make her pretty. Same with Zuko ~

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:02 PM   #153
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Ty Lee shall come soon. Hopefully.
I have a feeling the Mai and Zuko's relationship will not last. Zuko has too much going on to have a healthy relationship (with any girl).
I'm getting comfortable with the possible aspect of Aang and Katara becoming an item (no, not having sex ><). THeir dance was cute and amazing.
Sokka always makes me laugh! He's just cute. And I forgot to mention that I LOVE their new looks!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #154
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ty Lee shall come soon. Hopefully.
I have a feeling the Mai and Zuko's relationship will not last. Zuko has too much going on to have a healthy relationship (with any girl).
I'm getting comfortable with the possible aspect of Aang and Katara becoming an item (no, not having sex ><). THeir dance was cute and amazing.
Sokka always makes me laugh! He's just cute. And I forgot to mention that I LOVE their new looks!
I have always liked the idea of Zuko and Katara, but after Zuko and Katara fighting in the season finally of Book 2, i don't know if she will forgive him. I agree with you that Zuko and Mai just don't seem right together. I am still waiting for Zuko to leave The Fire Nation and join the good side, where he is needed and belongs.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #155
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

(in my head) *can you say make-up-sex?* lol. jk.

She's rather forgiving. But I think that if he helped them and betrayed his sister, she'd be fast to forgive him.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #156
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

I don't know about that. He made her think he changed and went "good", and then turned around and just about stabbed her in the back (not literally). When she ran into Jet again, she attacked right away and only let up when Toph said that he wasn't lying to her (remember that when they first met, she trusted him and he went against her. So when they met again and he redeemed himself, she didn't trust him anyways). I think her trust level is not great. She's really not naive and stupid, and she's not going to trust Zuko even if he goes good. It'll take time.

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-03-2007, 10:05 PM   #157
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

it won't take that much time. actions speak louder than words, and Jet only used words. We can't be sure of what to expect from her.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:43 PM   #158
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Kunoichi24, I'm glad you're warming up to the idea of Katara and Aang. ^_^ That's what I did with NaruSaku (though I'm still 100% SasuSakutarded. xD lmao).

And I have seen a lot of beautiful Katara and Zuko fanart. I mean, I really like that pairing in fandom. But considering that I've seen little interaction between the two (I'm sure there's more in Season 1 and in the last 5 eps of Season 2), I'm just not attached to the pairing. But who knows, when I get around to watching everything I may find it really likable.

I think Zuko or Iroh will teach Aang fire bending. I think Iroh would make the better teach though. But Zuko trying to teach Aang would be hilarious. xD

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 10-04-2007, 12:51 PM   #159
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
Chuunin

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I'd like to become member. Am I allowed to travell amongst my beloved Avatar-Comrades?

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:06 PM   #160
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

of course you are! just wait for the owner to induct you.

lol. great Avatar Taijiya. where'd you get it.

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-04-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:35 PM   #161
Kunoichi24
Genin

UNN, I'll go add you now!! Welcome! And have fun!

Taijiya, Yeah, I've started to accept that Zuko/Katara may only happen in Fanon. I don't mind if Katara/Aang happens. I just don't want the season to end with Zuko/Mai. That pairing bothers me!

IMC, That's true. But I guess we'll find out when Zuko sees the gAang. As for who will teach Aang firebending, Iroh would be the best choice. Though, yes, Zuko would be hilarious teaching Aang!XD

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 10-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #162
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Ninja Nidaime View Post
Hi! I'd like to become member. Am I allowed to travell amongst my beloved Avatar-Comrades?
Hey, hey and welcome! <3 I've got a question, who's ya favorite characters? ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
lol. great Avatar Taijiya. where'd you get it.
The stock is from a Japanese Kira/Lacus fanart (they're from Gundam Seed), and I just messed with the color (it was blue and whiteish), and slapped some lovely text on it. xD Oh and added a white border. lol. I know little about making icons, but I do pretty well in a very simplistic way. lol So thank you for taking an interest <3

Quote:
UNN, I'll go add you now!! Welcome! And have fun!

Taijiya, Yeah, I've started to accept that Zuko/Katara may only happen in Fanon. I don't mind if Katara/Aang happens. I just don't want the season to end with Zuko/Mai. That pairing bothers me!

IMC, That's true. But I guess we'll find out when Zuko sees the gAang. As for who will teach Aang firebending, Iroh would be the best choice. Though, yes, Zuko would be hilarious teaching Aang!XD
I don't know about Zuko/Mai. They look good together and are pretty funny as a pairing, but I'm going to wait a bit before I make a decision.

I felt that Mai leaving when Azula asked her was strange. I mean, Mai did glare at Azula but I guess I was expecting that she wouldn't folllow Azula's orders. Dunno. I think there's more going on than just Mai and Zuko having sincere feelings for each other. Guess we'll find out ~

And I can't wait for tomorrow, yay <3

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 10-04-2007, 10:05 PM   #163
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

it seems that Mai is with Zuko only with Azula's permission. I'd think that if Zuko switches sides, Mai will stay loyal.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:53 AM   #164
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
Chuunin

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hey, hey and welcome! <3 I've got a question, who's ya favorite characters? ^^
Well, that's not easy, but I think Sokka and Zuko are my favorites! Sokka, because he's funny all the time and Zuko because he had to go through a lot of trouble, struggled his whole life long just to earn some respect from his father.
Oh, and of course oncle Iroh! It's tee time, that's all I can say.

Last edited by Ultimate Ninja Nidaime; 10-05-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:19 PM   #165
Kunoichi24
Genin

^ Everyones love Iroh!! ^_^

Taijiya, I'm sure you know that Azula is dangerous, right? There could be more to it, but I"m thinking that Mai left on Azula's orders cuz she didn't want Azula to hurt her or Zuko. But, yeah, it was a little weird.

IMC, yeah, Mai WILL stay loyal. I already figured that out.XD
Can't wait for tonight's eppie!!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC