Chakra Fc - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007, 09:23 PM   #1
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold
Chakra Fc

Owner

The Lord Of Shuriken

Co-Owners

Members

This fc you may talk about practically anything but mainly about all of your favorite chakra because i feel that you guys love most of the chakra in the seris so it is good that we talk about ti and hopefully we can keep together i had one of my Fc's taken down so plz help me out thnx and im looking for three co-owners if you want to join message me a chakra banner or someone doing chakra i might be off for a few weeks from time to time but crap im in college i should be able to be off lol well message me the same way

Yay my favorite person
The lord of shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote