So much fail... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #1
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
So much fail...

...from Akatsuki in just 3 chapters.
Pain and Konan are laughable. They make me think of them as fillers.

Seriously, I am a hardcore Akatsuki fan, and I had very high hopes for BH and especially AL (I called them this since I had great respect for them until their names were revealed).

Itachi and Kisame are so much pwnage when you compare them to the pair which is Konan and Pain. Actually, every single pair is/was much better. Zetsu alone is better than those two.

Akatsuki now seem like shit to me. Both in power and in their goal.
Sealing all those Bijuu's seemed like a badass thing to do to me, and the mysterious statue was pure win. Now we understand that the statue will actually be used as a nuke. I am sorry Kishi, but that's just bullshit to me. Mixing modern world with Narutoverse is such a fail.

Why would Kisame want wars to stop, again? Deidara? Itachi? Hidan? Anyone? As we understood in the first place, Akatsuki wanted to have a monopoly on war, not to cease wars.
How emo is of Pain to call himself Pain and a God.
I saw AL and highly intelligent and reasonable individual with a mysterious goal. I saw BH as his partner who actually organizes stuff and kicks some ass.

Tobi was pure win until he was revealed to be Madara, which is utter fail. Introducing a character like that just reduced the quality of many other characters in this story. We didn't need another Uchiha.

Hidan and Kakuzu were such a great pair, and they served as fodder.
Sorry to say, but Pain and Konan are lame for someone like Kakuzu or Hidan was. Even though Hidan had one jutsu, no background at all, was stupid and retarded, he was still much better character.

God? Angel? "That's cool." I though, until I heard Pain's speech in the last chapter. He is a real comedian, just like J-man said.
Such a lame excuse for an Akatsuki Leader.


Now, even when I know Pain will kill Jiraiya, I want Jiraiya to be awesome until he dies.
GO GO JIRAIYA! Kick some Akatsuki ass.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #2
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai
 
nejismirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fiorgelato
Age: 24
Posts: 708
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of
Re: So much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post

Tobi was pure win until he was revealed to be Madara, which is utter fail. Introducing a character like that just reduced the quality of many other characters in this story. We didn't need another Uchiha.

God? Angel? "That's cool." I though, until I heard Pain's speech in the last chapter. He is a real comedian, just like J-man said.
Such a lame excuse for an Akatsuki Leader.
totally had enough of the uchihas running around there.
and to think that their clan was almost eradicated.0_o
uchiha madara=tobi, a bad move.

and pain's AL goal is just lame just like shrike said. im expecting something more of a conspired,sinister,and badass answer from him rather than that because-of-the-death-of-a-friend-cliche thing. we've been there and done that so many times.0_o
__________________
"Gimme the sword, Shinigami."




"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki




-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:09 AM   #3
DGLG
Hunter-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 1,214
Thanks: 24
Thanked 67 Times in 27 Posts
DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: So much fail...

I don't think so.

Pain looks lame and weak to you but only 'cause he's holding back. He didn't even used the rinnegan yet. Ok, AL using summonings was a bad idea, but let's wait and see.

Konan on the other hand is a lame weak bitch. The only reason she's teamed up with Pain is 'cause he knew her since they were kids.
__________________
Mess with me and...

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:10 AM   #4
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin
 
ultimateGunner2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So much fail...

dude pain n konan prob looks weak to u becus kishi jus started showing more about them >.>
__________________
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P



member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked


very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:11 AM   #5
MrPwnzerz
ANBU
 
MrPwnzerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Age: 23
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Re: So much fail...

Honestly, stop complaining. You choose to follow the series, if you don't like it, don't read it. People are too intolerant. All I ever see on this forum anymore are people complaining about "too many eye kekkei genkais," and the manga not going in the direction you hoped it would go. If you have so many ideas on how to make a great manga, start your own. People always complaining about how Jiraiya has ties to Pain and Konan. Why is that surprising? He's over 50 years old and the Ninja countries have been in several major wars in that time.

There's numerous threads on the topic of people being unsatisfied because they're not seeing what they assumed they might see and hyped those ideas up, only for them to not come true. Go post in those threads, and stop starting new ones. I don't know what the mods think, but it has gotten to the point that a thread like this is spam. Someone should make an "Official bitch about Naruto" thread.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:11 AM   #6
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Ami-san's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Konoha
Age: 23
Posts: 2,857
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: So much fail...

I have to agree...Pein thinking of himself as a god and have world domination has been seen in many other anime...he utterly fails.

Hopefully Tobi/Madara will have better plans than the boring goal Pein has.

I hope Kishi is taking this shit seriously, hopefully he recieved thousands of petitions to not fuck up the story and kill off Akatsuki members too fast.
__________________

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:25 AM   #7
doubleself
Combat Photographer
 
doubleself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: any combat field
Posts: 494
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about
Re: So much fail...

hell yeah. the motive was to set up a nuclear Bomb and pwns all. How lame as Hell. Pain is Hitler!! Genocide ye fuhrer!! LOL LOL LOL
__________________
GODISNOWHERE
doubleself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:30 AM   #8
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 344
Thanked 722 Times in 458 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: So much fail...

Yahiko's goal was to end all wars by causing wars. Kishi doesnt want to end all wars, Yahiko did and apparently Pein does. I havent read the new chapter yet so I'm just going off u. Kishi wants Naruto and the gang to stop Pein from doing this.

Even if Akatsuki just monopolized the war market, there would be no need for other shinobi so who is there to go to war with, unless all the remaing shinobi from all of the other villages go up against Akatsuki, otherwise there will be no money in being a shinobi. Not many would want to be one. Shinobi still have to eat, support their families.

the introduction ofGuns really killed off the ninja era. The governments with their guns, quickly killed of all men with swords and such weapons. Akatsuki are like the guns. They plan to be the need that noboby in the other villages need any shiobi, why so many shinobi are dead, and why noone wants to become a shinobi anymore. "If u cant beatem, joinem" "If u cant joinem, just quit.

I like Peins plans and goal. If the whole "Nuke" thing is tru, then that is a studid idea for this shinobi world, but I liek the idea of killing off all shinobi, literally and figuiretively, to bring peace. I did believe that it was the only way but now that I think of it, times are changing. If there are more Lords, princesses, prince's, like the ones Naruto has met and influenced on his travels, and more "NEW GENERATION" kages like Naruto eventually and Gara, and village relationships like the Sand and the Leaf, then Wars will eventually end. Pain has only known the Pain and cannot see what is already taking place in the shinobi world. He cannot let go of the Pain from his own life, and own past.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:54 AM   #9
Craigkage
Jounin
 
Craigkage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Violet Hill
Age: 30
Posts: 872
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about
Re: So much fail...

I knew this would happen all along. They were never going to live up to the hype... Cliches abound in most head-villain characters... 'I feel bad so I'll make others feel bad'. I think they need to read Daniel Goleman's book on "Emotional Intelligence"
__________________




Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:18 AM   #10
doubleself
Combat Photographer
 
doubleself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: any combat field
Posts: 494
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about
Re: So much fail...

bah. killing all shinobis so all the world will be in peace. bullshoot. gato and his badasss samurais were not shinobis yet they make the world suffer. Pain is likely an Emo masochist.

Look at the thing he summon, a chameleon, right, i bet that peircings on his chameleon was also done by him.

I bet that he used it to make the chameleon 'get used to Pain' so it wont be clinching when fighting. i bet that's also his piercings do, to make him get used to pain, to prevent him from clinching.

what a total emo masochist asshulz
__________________
GODISNOWHERE
doubleself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #11
Hunter-Nin
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The city that never sleeps
Posts: 198
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Hunter-Nin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So much fail...

Shriek i love that post it's amazing lol you are right al and bh are lame i rather have itachi al and kisame his secondary man.

Konan is useless peice of shit with her paper absoulutley the weakest member in aka not need to argue with anyone who can't understand that,they killed people like deidara sasori kaakzuzu hidan just for these 2 shits they should have ganged up in knocl them on their ass pain is telling a guy who is older than him roughly 23 years you are still a kid i can't even say nothing to that.

Pain and konan major failed characters and it would be a shame if kishi actually makes jiraiya go against them in this battle jiraiya is far to goo of a character strong,funny,caring,grwat teacher for him to lose to such lame ASS people is an embarassment at least let him die against madara or itachi i rahter that happen then him die against some lame loser who is sealling up all 9 bijju to stop war but what does anone from aka gain from this.
Hunter-Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #12
MajkY
Academy Student
 
MajkY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 26
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MajkY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So much fail...

i think Itachi and some others from Akatsuki have a plan against Pain in the end
MajkY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #13
smalec12
Genin
 
smalec12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: switzerland,basel
Age: 24
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So much fail...

i think we should forgive kishi this chapter.if somone wait about 100 chapter to see aka leader that was introduce as a god and ubershinobi, ther is no way that this expectation will come true.And stop complaing about how weak pain and konan is.IN compare with jiraya all aka members are weak.If deidra would fight jiraya in his first fight no one would be impressed.Im sure konan would beat up gaara, sasuke and kakashi.She hadnt have a chance to show herself.I think that summoning skill is lame as well , but we must wait till pain stop to holding himself back and go to close combat.
__________________
http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20011&datel  ine=1206139917
smalec12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #14
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: So much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I don't think so.

Pain looks lame and weak to you but only 'cause he's holding back. He didn't even used the rinnegan yet. Ok, AL using summonings was a bad idea, but let's wait and see.

Konan on the other hand is a lame weak bitch. The only reason she's teamed up with Pain is 'cause he knew her since they were kids.
I didn't say Pain is lame because his fighting style is shit, I am saying that his character and ideals as a whole are a huge disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateGunner2 View Post
dude pain n konan prob looks weak to u becus kishi jus started showing more about them >.>
Read the post again. I mentioned their goals and the idea of the Bijuu hunt more than their battle prowess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
Honestly, stop complaining. You choose to follow the series, if you don't like it, don't read it. People are too intolerant. All I ever see on this forum anymore are people complaining about "too many eye kekkei genkais," and the manga not going in the direction you hoped it would go. If you have so many ideas on how to make a great manga, start your own. People always complaining about how Jiraiya has ties to Pain and Konan. Why is that surprising? He's over 50 years old and the Ninja countries have been in several major wars in that time.

There's numerous threads on the topic of people being unsatisfied because they're not seeing what they assumed they might see and hyped those ideas up, only for them to not come true. Go post in those threads, and stop starting new ones. I don't know what the mods think, but it has gotten to the point that a thread like this is spam. Someone should make an "Official bitch about Naruto" thread.
Forum is made so people can discuss the anime/manga and share their opinions with others.
This isn't the place for everyone to praise and worship a manga/anime.
Everyone has their likes and dislikes, and, as I said, those people want to express their view.

Besides, saying shit like "Official bitch about Naruto" shouldn't be coming from your mouth as I saw you always bad mouthing Shippuuden, never saying a single positive sentence for an episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yahiko's goal was to end all wars by causing wars. Kishi doesnt want to end all wars, Yahiko did and apparently Pein does. I havent read the new chapter yet so I'm just going off u. Kishi wants Naruto and the gang to stop Pein from doing this.

Even if Akatsuki just monopolized the war market, there would be no need for other shinobi so who is there to go to war with, unless all the remaing shinobi from all of the other villages go up against Akatsuki, otherwise there will be no money in being a shinobi. Not many would want to be one. Shinobi still have to eat, support their families.

the introduction ofGuns really killed off the ninja era. The governments with their guns, quickly killed of all men with swords and such weapons. Akatsuki are like the guns. They plan to be the need that noboby in the other villages need any shiobi, why so many shinobi are dead, and why noone wants to become a shinobi anymore. "If u cant beatem, joinem" "If u cant joinem, just quit.

I like Peins plans and goal. If the whole "Nuke" thing is tru, then that is a studid idea for this shinobi world, but I liek the idea of killing off all shinobi, literally and figuiretively, to bring peace. I did believe that it was the only way but now that I think of it, times are changing. If there are more Lords, princesses, prince's, like the ones Naruto has met and influenced on his travels, and more "NEW GENERATION" kages like Naruto eventually and Gara, and village relationships like the Sand and the Leaf, then Wars will eventually end. Pain has only known the Pain and cannot see what is already taking place in the shinobi world. He cannot let go of the Pain from his own life, and own past.
While your post is good, you should really read the chapter, because I made this thread because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajkY View Post
i think Itachi and some others from Akatsuki have a plan against Pain in the end
I don't think so. There would be no need to even capture the Bijuu if that's the case. They just have their own agendas.

-------

And guys, I didn't say Pain and Konan are weak, read the post please.
Mixing modern world wars with Narutoverse is just a failure in my eyes, that is all.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #15
satansilent
Jounin
 
satansilent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 907
Thanks: 3
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough
Re: So much fail...

Thats why I only like Itachi in Akatski and....anyway if you think,kishi kill the first Akatski by his wish(Sasori)to made us believe Akatski is not unbeatable.....
but I really hate Tobi even he is going to be the strongest one,he is just an idiot for me!
but don't worry voices tell me Tobi/Madara trick Pain,to think that way and actually Tobi/Madara along with Itachi and maybe Zetsu(I doubt about him) have another secret!
but if kishi going to Nuclear things(lets kill him)
__________________
UCHIHA MADARA

Last edited by satansilent; 10-13-2007 at 01:46 PM.
satansilent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.