Christians Unite FC - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-08-2007, 07:27 PM   #211
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road
Re: Christians Unite FC

That is nice okay this has nothing to do with the FC but okay....

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2007, 09:42 AM   #212
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Hey everyone, I'm in on this group. Nice to meet you all!

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 02:16 PM   #213
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

awsome. so? anyone had any cool experiences talking to ppl about jesus or god l8ly? bsides on here. like evangelism and such. or how has god showed himself to you latly? for me, it was my art class. its opened my eyes to the thoughtfulness of how god made nature. its amazing to stop and look, then to try and recreate it on paper is very difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #214
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
awsome. so? anyone had any cool experiences talking to ppl about jesus or god l8ly? bsides on here. like evangelism and such. or how has god showed himself to you latly? for me, it was my art class. its opened my eyes to the thoughtfulness of how god made nature. its amazing to stop and look, then to try and recreate it on paper is very difficult.
Yep I had some jehovah witnesses come around the other day and I invited them in which I don't think they were expecting! Had a funny chat about all things trinitarian... They offered me a Watchtower magazine which I graciously declined... I offered to lend them a book by a great theologian called Tom Wright (Bishop of Durham in the Church of England) They said they don't want to read things written by man... I was a bit perplexed really..

Old 10-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #215
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone grace and peace

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #216
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

ummm is it true that ALL catholics/christians believe that there is no excuse for abortion?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #217
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

the only excuse that could or maybe pardon is if the baby risk the mother dying

Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
Old 10-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #218
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

really?!? what about oh i dont know.. say a teenage girl that was rapped and is now pregnant?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:13 AM   #219
Craigkage
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookaipai View Post
really?!? what about oh i dont know.. say a teenage girl that was rapped and is now pregnant?
Yes a very tricky subject... Whilst I am more pro-life than pro-choice I would say that there are most definitely exceptions... Your example is most definitely a valid one. Anyone who claims things in black and white should think long and hard

Old 10-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #220
rudeboynin
Chuunin

she still has too conceive the child but that those not mean that she has too raise it she can put it up for adoption, but it would right if she keeps the child if she can other than put the child through misery of having no parents and being abused by his or her caretakers.

Member of the genuis fc
rock lee fanclub

Old 10-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #221
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeboynin View Post
she still has too conceive the child but that those not mean that she has too raise it she can put it up for adoption, but it would right if she keeps the child if she can other than put the child through misery of having no parents and being abused by his or her caretakers.
that is soooo unbelievably narrow minded of you!!! If you where in her situation i bet youd be singin a different story!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #222
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
that is soooo unbelievably narrow minded of you!!! If you where in her situation i bet youd be singin a different story!
Actually, TKP, I would keep the child. Even though I would be plagued with bad memories, I'd want the child to live and to grow up with me as his or her mother.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 11:48 AM   #223
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Tee View Post
Actually, TKP, I would keep the child. Even though I would be plagued with bad memories, I'd want the child to live and to grow up with me as his or her mother.
and i understand that.... That is your choice that you would make based on your personality. But you wouldnt like someone telling you that HAVE to have the baby would you?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:51 AM   #224
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
and i understand that.... That is your choice that you would make based on your personality. But you wouldnt like someone telling you that HAVE to have the baby would you?
Ah man. I gotta think for this. I'll get back to you on that.

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:57 PM   #225
Craigkage
Jounin

Quote:
Tookaipai... Read what my earlier post and the one in the 'abortion' thread on the debates section... I'm totally with you people thinking differently if they were to experience it themselves... Whereas abortion shouldn't be considered lightly, I think it is a reason option for someone in that situation... If the abused woman is actually in a marriage or relationship then it most definitely needs to be a partnership decision for one thing... The feelings of the husband must definitely be considered... That is one of the most important part of a marriage.... communication, honesty being partners.

They would need to consider if they can put all the potential negative feelings or resentment towards the child (it would be a constant reminder of the rape) and also the resentment that the husband may feel towards the wife for keeping the child...

I'm sorry to say that alot of pastoral situations such as these are simply 'solved' by quoting the bible haphazardly and don't take into account the grey areas that are definitely around. This is a gross failure to act in Love and compassion