What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:23 AM   #1
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life?

Well there is this girl that goes to my school who is a freshman and she has the body of a 10 year old but the face of a middle-aged woman. Well in theatre arts class she bowed her head down and ran off of stage when she couldn't do a monolouge in front of everyone. She went back to her seat and buried her head in her arms. I felt something bizzaire about her and she was VERY quiet and had little social interaction with anyone. Well Friday she was called to the guidance office and later at lunch I found out why. She had dug her hand deep down in her pants and started touching herself in the back of class. She was even rolling her head back while doing it too! She then pulled her hand out and there was white stuff all over her hand and she licked it off. Someone saw her obviously and she had got sent to the guidance counslor. She didn't get suspended or nothing! They saw she does it all the time in class. She's wierd and she acts just like Carrie. She's one of those people that are probably going to shoot the school up. I don't like calling people wierd or strange because I am culture tolerant and I know different people may do things different but this girl just scares the mess outta me. She is like VT killer wierd!!!!!!

I'm not making it up either! More than half the school knows about it now and she is still walking around with her head down and folding her arms and bowing her head down leaning forward in class. The first day of school, a lot of people thought she was racist because she acted so wierd and she looked at you like she didn't like you.

What are some wierd people you know in real life?

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2007, 06:51 AM   #2
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future
Re: What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life?

Me and Kyoko... we eat icecream during rainy seasons and when we have a cold. We understand each other by simply looking throught one's eyes. we live in a world only she and i could only understand. We both knew if we were dreaming and control it thouroughly. Amazing isn't it?

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:54 AM   #3
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

I KNOW ARUKO SAMAKI <can it get weirder?
at work there's this high 15 year old kid who works there
at work there's this guy who barks at people, and i think his girlfriend hisses...
I know that IQ of 48 guy Brandon...
I'm weird?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post

Well there is this girl that goes to my school who is a freshman and she has the body of a 10 year old but the face of a middle-aged woman. Well in theatre arts class she bowed her head down and ran off of stage when she couldn't do a monolouge in front of everyone. She went back to her seat and buried her head in her arms. I felt something bizzaire about her and she was VERY quiet and had little social interaction with anyone. Well Friday she was called to the guidance office and later at lunch I found out why. She had dug her hand deep down in her pants and started touching herself in the back of class. She was even rolling her head back while doing it too! She then pulled her hand out and there was white stuff all over her hand and she licked it off. Someone saw her obviously and she had got sent to the guidance counslor. She didn't get suspended or nothing! They saw she does it all the time in class. She's wierd and she acts just like Carrie. She's one of those people that are probably going to shoot the school up. I don't like calling people wierd or strange because I am culture tolerant and I know different people may do things different but this girl just scares the mess outta me. She is like VT killer wierd!!!!!!

I'm not making it up either! More than half the school knows about it now and she is still walking around with her head down and folding her arms and bowing her head down leaning forward in class. The first day of school, a lot of people thought she was racist because she acted so wierd and she looked at you like she didn't like you.

What are some wierd people you know in real life?
thats creepy man.O_o.

mine is just a superemo girl in campus. same course as mine, psychology. they call her witch coz she do look like one and despite our hot climate she wears long boots, loong skirts then all BLACK. everything. the only different color in her is her eyes colored blue like those in the vampire movies that makes it look even more scarier/weirder because of her immense black eyeliner.
its like halloween everyday when i see her.

anyways, that weird girl from your school pawns the weird girl from ours.*_*

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Some kid who keeps suddenly jerking his shoulder. I used to think he was bustin a move loolllll.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #6
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

pshhh nejismirk, thats not particularly weird.

I consider weird more in personality or particular ACTIONS than how one dresses. Honestly, I don't care how they dress if their nice then their cool.

But WEIRD is this one guy going under the table and sticking his hands up on the underside of the table and him mumbling to himself, "huh, I get it now"

and well, he sat on the floor in that position for an hour. and kept mumbling to himself.

Although I expect it was a sociology experiment or SOMETHING who knows what them people are thinking >.>

ohhh yeah and that one guy sharpening a knife openly and saying names outloud and how they will die.................

yeah, that guy went away. lol.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakatsu View Post
pshhh nejismirk, thats not particularly weird.

I consider weird more in personality or particular ACTIONS than how one dresses. Honestly, I don't care how they dress if their nice then their cool.

But WEIRD is this one guy going under the table and sticking his hands up on the underside of the table and him mumbling to himself, "huh, I get it now"

and well, he sat on the floor in that position for an hour. and kept mumbling to himself.

Although I expect it was a sociology experiment or SOMETHING who knows what them people are thinking >.>

ohhh yeah and that one guy sharpening a knife openly and saying names outloud and how they will die.................

yeah, that guy went away. lol.
lol That knife guy sounds like something out of a movie.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #8
Tea Tee
Genin

Tea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the roughTea Tee is a jewel in the rough

@Sheik
Wow...

Well, there's this girl named Amy in Madgrical Choir who is pretty tall, has blonde hair, and wears black rimmed glasses. She'll wear her skirt down to her knees, and when she dreses, it's so weird! She has jeans that make it to the tops of her socks (not capris!) and the shirt that she wore last night was a v-neck t-shirt with ruffles on the colar and it was light purple. Plus, she wore a lighter colored purple fleece jacket thingy. And Alyssa told me that she asked her where the forks are, and Alyssa told her she didn't know. So then the girl started to cry.

WTF?

The best people on NL:
Kata-chan7
SASUKE GURL
sakura 05
Miyuki
Uchiha_Kina
UchihaTaijiya
RasenganFox
Tookaipai
DEATH BY KUNAI
4EvEr-KaZeKaGe
dirk667
BloodKid
Shikamaru
Trey
Seal_master
RasenganAcv2
G.Money

Co-owner of: Procrastinators Unite FC
Member of: The Roleplay FC
Member of: Musically Drugged FC
Member of: Christians Unite FC
Tea Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:21 PM   #9
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Well, theres me and my bestest fwiend eva. <.< We're amazing. XD We tend to make up memories together without saying a word to each other and apparently, they're not real. <.<

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:59 PM   #10
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Kina. this is to post about WEIRD people. unless you want to lable yourself as weird, then i suggest that you stop posting ABOUT YOURSELF.

Tee Tea, your Madrigals don't seem very exclusive...at my school only about 5 people got admitted last year. It's really competitive.

There's this one guy at my school, Ben Otto. The best way to describe him is a worse version of Erkle. Black, really, really nerdy, dresses really nerdy, acts really nerdy, has a nerdy laugh...it's like he's TRYING to be a Steve Erkle look-alike...being at a small private school in DC doesn't lend itself many weird people...that's the best I got... a cool fact: the admissions director of my school was named 42nd out of 50 most influential person in DC.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 10-16-2007 at 05:01 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #11
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

That wierd girl in class for no reason called this guy strange when we were going around saying one word to describe us and he said popular and he called her two finger in the middle of class because they say she used two fingers to touch herself with in class. Both of them hate each other. He was mean as hell to her singing stuff like "touching yourself in class is f***in' nastyyyyy and wwwwierd!!!" out loud so she could hear it." I thought she was gonna cry the way he was ripping on her but she just looked crazy like she always do. The word she used to descibe herself was deadly and everyone looked wide eyed. Seriously she is like a female VT killer!!!!!

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:12 PM   #12
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
Kina. this is to post about WEIRD people. unless you want to lable yourself as weird, then i suggest that you stop posting ABOUT YOURSELF.
I was labeling myself as weird, I know the topic and I know what I should post.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #13
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

@ Shiek: omg...*in tv narrator voice* "could she get any more messed up? tune in next time to 'Shiek's Life'!!!" lol...

r u serious that she looks like that? maybe she has triple X syndrome...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #14
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
That wierd girl in class for no reason called this guy strange when we were going around saying one word to describe us and he said popular and he called her two finger in the middle of class because they say she used two fingers to touch herself with in class. Both of them hate each other. He was mean as hell to her singing stuff like "touching yourself in class is f***in' nastyyyyy and wwwwierd!!!" out loud so she could hear it." I thought she was gonna cry the way he was ripping on her but she just looked crazy like she always do. The word she used to descibe herself was deadly and everyone looked wide eyed. Seriously she is like a female VT killer!!!!!
I bet if she was a 98lb, blond haired, blue eyed, big chested ( DD?) cheerleader, no one would even mind.

Also, I would so be friends with "two fingers" 'cause if you can do that in class, you have to have hootspa. Hardly anyone has hootspa anymore, they only have metaphorical balls. Psh two fingers has no balls, but loads of hootspa. So she'd be a great friend.

Weird kid in my school? uhmm..OH MUCUS LUCUS! hahah..oh tahts so great, I was in elementary school with him. He used to pick his nose and eat it...in front of everyone...as if they couldnt see him. He also has the same bowl hair cut as he did 6 years ago.

uhm...what else is weird.

Besides the teacher that somewhat hit on me (Shes hot so I didnt mind lol) there realy isnt anyone I know tahts more weird then that. Well one kid is, but hes not realy weird, just out of the box
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #15
DEATH BY KUNAI
Chuunin

DEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really niceDEATH BY KUNAI is just really nice

there is this kid who belives in dragons and has his own made up dragon language and he loves godzilla and pokemon and he shows it i mean hegoes around high school with a picture of all the new pokemon on his binder and he tells made up stories out of the blue...i mean he justs starts making up random weird stories
David Blaine you time traveling demon!

DEATH BY KUNAI is offline   Reply With Quote