Claymore FC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-28-2007, 02:11 PM   #46
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Claymore FC

I hope the animators and mangakas get their acts together, or the quality of Claymore will surely continue to decline.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2007, 02:31 PM   #47
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
or the quality of Claymore will surely continue to decline.
what do you mean continue to decline? i mean, yeah raki may seem a bit cowardly for one episode, but i think its about equal as when it started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #48
MonkeyD.Zero00
Academy Student

MonkeyD.Zero00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Heh, I don't know.
Itachi is my favorite Naruto character.
Byakuya is my favorite Bleach character (though Kenpachi is just close behind)

I like that type of characters, I guess.
i dont mean its always the case for me...like i said earlier flora is my fav so far even though the way she was killed off was retarded... but i still really bit of wimp... still there are several animes in which i just cant help but to love the main character, luffy(one piece), goku(db, dbz), kenshin(rouroni kenshin), and heero(gundam wing) just to name a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
what do you mean continue to decline? i mean, yeah raki may seem a bit cowardly for one episode, but i think its about equal as when it started.
thats true i dont think i understand what you mean when you say continue to decline... when did it start??

(sorry meant to quote freshgrease along with dirk)

also i was wondering how each of you got into claymore either the anime or the manga??please do tell...

Last edited by MonkeyD.Zero00; 09-28-2007 at 10:50 PM.
MonkeyD.Zero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #49
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Manga. They had a preview of the first chapter in the American Shonen Jump, and it blew me away.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:54 PM   #50
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Lol, neither. monkey, you were talking about it in class. you know that. silly person. :P but, iv only watched the anime. so, i guess anime.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-29-2007, 11:46 PM   #51
MonkeyD.Zero00
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Manga. They had a preview of the first chapter in the American Shonen Jump, and it blew me away.
really how long ago was that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
Lol, neither. monkey, you were talking about it in class. you know that. silly person. :P but, iv only watched the anime. so, i guess anime.
yeah...well...that question wasnt directed at you...

by the way why doesnt the my post count go it just stays at 0 not that its important but it bugs me??

Old 09-30-2007, 01:58 AM   #52
dirk667
Claymore Addict

O.o idk, ask a mod. thats weird. but, why wouldnt it be directed at me?!? im here too you know!! or is it cause you know where i got addicted to it from?

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 09-30-2007, 06:23 PM   #53
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Zero00 View Post
really how long ago was that??

yeah...well...that question wasnt directed at you...

by the way why doesnt the my post count go it just stays at 0 not that its important but it bugs me??
Posts in this forum don't count. Same with the Spam Zone. And it was a few months, I don't know.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:08 AM   #54
MonkeyD.Zero00
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Posts in this forum don't count. Same with the Spam Zone. And it was a few months, I don't know.
O ok thanx for letting me know

by the way does anyone know if they are gonna continue with the anime or was ep 26 as far as they are gonna go??

Old 10-01-2007, 09:22 AM   #55
dirk667
Claymore Addict

i have no idea. i would like for them to continue with a season two, but i dont have connections that way, so... but, i have heard that 26 is as far as its going to get for now. is it true? please be no.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 10-02-2007, 12:59 AM   #56
MonkeyD.Zero00
Academy Student

oh well... even though i would really like the show to continue... im fine with it ending it just means ill have to go deeper into the manga... and i know it gets good cause i saw a spoiler about some of the other claymore that weren't in the show and it looked awesome...i wont ruin it for you guys but it looked(sounded) really good...

Old 10-02-2007, 02:34 PM   #57
dirk667
Claymore Addict

hey, you know where i could get my hands on some claymore manga? i need reading material for class.

::edit:: yo, i havent seen any new ones coming out since 26. O.o oh no!! have yall heard anything bout this?

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 10-07-2007 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:27 PM   #58
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

I don't know when the next episode will come out. Chances are they're stalling. Chapters come out monthly, but the magazine it ran in crashed. For the last few months, they've just been releasing extra scenes while preparing to transition to a new magazine. So, if the anime continues like before, they'll run out of material fast. Although I don't see how you could possibly make a bad Claymore filler.

Where can you get Claymore manga? Anywhere manga is sold. Barnes and Noble's is a good bet if you live near one. If you just want to read it without buying it, you can read it online at www.onemanga.com/claymore.

By the way, what do you guys think about my new Miria avatar?

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 10-16-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #59
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Lol, thx man. hey, i like that! do it yourself? it is awsome. i like the overlay of her face. good touch.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 10-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #60
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

No, I didn't make it. I have no graphic design skills whatsoever. This is Miyuki's work. I love it, too.