Salad Metroid! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #16
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Salad Metroid!

Can you be considered a Metroid fan if you've only played 1 Metroid game? ...Meh. I still recognized it. Nice job, newbie.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #17
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

I reconized it 'cause i think i saw it on a game cover when I was looking for a good game.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:18 PM   #18
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

I recognized it because i know how metroids are i have played several game of metroid....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #19
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

lol thanks for the nice compliments, guys.

i made this back when I played Metroid Prime.. so how many years ago is that hmm...

oh yeah Shinobi thanks for the rep : )

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:23 PM   #20
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:

i made this back when I played Metroid Prime.. so how many years ago is that hmm...

hmm... i think like..... well the truth is that i dont really remember but i think that it have been like 5 to 10 years sice metroid was as famous as naruto.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:54 PM   #21
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post

No problem. ^_^ Call me SK.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:58 PM   #22
tenkaichymaster

Hi S.K. like your sig.

That salad was really nice... i am sorry somebody ate it...