~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:08 PM   #751
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
really? i havent had the pleasure. in fact i dont think theyve released the newest ones have they?
Yeah they have. They released it a few days ago or so. It is real good in my opinion. i like how they have the clouds moving by fast the whole time. Better than the first one.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2007, 05:20 PM   #752
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hey, welcome Sorayai! ^.^

Anyone else seen the new opening theme?

Lotsa Sasuke!Goodness x3
It's so pretty.... I think it's a little better than Hero's Comeback, and it was nice to see alot more Sasuke. I like the beginning and end where they're walking towards eachother. X3
Sasuke with the snakes is shmexy.
Fricken fast-moving clouds are awesome. The song goes really well with the animation. And compared to the openings during the filler hell, it's REALLY nice.
I especially also like when Sakura is yelling towards Naruto.

I didn't like the ending all that much, though. I thought it was a little funny; but I'd rather have seen Sasuke in those poses. lol xP

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:37 PM   #753
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

ooo a new opening? with Sasuke in it? I must know what it's called! =D I want to see it hehe

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:16 AM   #754
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Yeah they have. They released it a few days ago or so. It is real good in my opinion. i like how they have the clouds moving by fast the whole time. Better than the first one.
I really like it compared to the last opening. AND Sasuke is in it!! Which makes it rock even more. Lol

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:21 AM   #755
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
hiya taji! nice to see you here too =D
*hugs* ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
It's so pretty.... I think it's a little better than Hero's Comeback, and it was nice to see alot more Sasuke. I like the beginning and end where they're walking towards eachother. X3
Sasuke with the snakes is shmexy.
Fricken fast-moving clouds are awesome. The song goes really well with the animation. And compared to the openings during the filler hell, it's REALLY nice.
I especially also like when Sakura is yelling towards Naruto.
I'm not sure if I like it more than Hero's Comeback (cause that one sequence with Tsunade/Jiraiya, Team 08/10, Kabu/Oro, Sand Sibs, & Naruto/Sasuke is fucking love xD along with the scene of everyone reaching for Gaara's hand).

I love the beginning/end. Nice symbolism to it and it looks awesome. Those clouds are gorgeous.
The shots of Team 07/Tsunade&co/SasuOroKabu are wicked. The wind affects on Tsunade and Jiraiya make them look so sexy. lmao. This opening was total eye candy (ending too xD)
And that shot of Sakura holding her chin is beautiful.
I did like all the filler openings, actually. They were the best part, imo. xD lulz
Sakura crying out to Naruto is animated so well, I really loved the play of light in that scene. And the short SasuSaku one too <3
Snakey!Sasuke is smex .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshi
I didn't like the ending all that much, though. I thought it was a little funny; but I'd rather have seen Sasuke in those poses. lol xP
Yeah me too, but Sai's not so bad himself... just have to get used to his belly-shirt all over again. xD His poses reminded me of play girl or something.

Quote:
ooo a new opening? with Sasuke in it? I must know what it's called! =D I want to see it hehe
I gave ya the titles in the SasuSaku FC. <3
But here's a link to youtube where you can view both the opening and the ending. ^-^

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJHv9mJgJQ

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #756
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

woot! thankies taji, you're the best ^^

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:19 AM   #757
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
*hugs* ^_^

I'm not sure if I like it more than Hero's Comeback (cause that one sequence with Tsunade/Jiraiya, Team 08/10, Kabu/Oro, Sand Sibs, & Naruto/Sasuke is fucking love xD along with the scene of everyone reaching for Gaara's hand).
Ah, I did love the scene with Gaara's hand. The animation for it was wicked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijiya
I love the beginning/end. Nice symbolism to it and it looks awesome. Those clouds are gorgeous.
WHeeeee!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taijiya
The shots of Team 07/Tsunade&co/SasuOroKabu are wicked. The wind affects on Tsunade and Jiraiya make them look so sexy. lmao. This opening was total eye candy (ending too xD)
And that shot of Sakura holding her chin is beautiful.
Yesh yesh, I also loved the beginnng with Sakura. The whole thing giving each member of Team Seven their own 3 poses. I really liked it; but where was Naruto's? =[
Quote:
I did like all the filler openings, actually. They were the best part, imo. xD lulz
Yea, the filler openings were good, I suppose. There were a few of them that I liked, but some of them had HORRIBLE animation, or almost no animation at all. Such as Re:member. I did like Namikaze and Yura Yura, though.
Quote:
Sakura crying out to Naruto is animated so well, I really loved the play of light in that scene. And the short SasuSaku one too <3
omg, that part was so hawt i played it over and over and over again. (the Sakura crying out to Naruto part) ... I just can't get enough of it. X3
Quote:
Snakey!Sasuke is smex .
Hands off! he's miine! lol xP

Quote:
Yeah me too, but Sai's not so bad himself... just have to get used to his belly-shirt all over again. xD His poses reminded me of play girl or something.
lmao. I've never gotten used to his shirt.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:38 AM   #758
rustys
Genin

rustys is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
All can join. Welcome to the Sasuke FC!

cute_kyuubi you are co-owner. Uphold your duty by making sure members don't spam, flame, etc; and try to keep the peace. Please try to keep this fc as active as possible. If you're not active in this fc for more than a month (unless you tell me that you'll be gone for longer than a month) then you automatically forfeit your rights as co-owner.

There is one slot left open for co-owner. You just gotta ask. ^^
Quote:
Thanks, Taijiya ^^

First Topic!!!!

Why do you like Uchiha Sasuke?
Give any reason at all! ^^
i dont get it why dont u just make a deputy oh and i wanna join please
Old 11-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #759
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

"deputy?" I don't understand.

and yes, you may join. ^^

Old 11-04-2007, 07:45 PM   #760
rustys
Genin

rustys is an unknown quantity at this point

well i use it on my site alot (no url people following rules) a deputy is a really active member that oversees everything when the creator isnt there if they find out bout somethen happing that could damage the group they breport it 2 u asap
Old 11-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #761
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

hello fellow Sasuke fans! =D

lol oops I just said "this Sasuke is cutting off my circulation" instead of *sock* haha I got Sasuke on the brain >_>

<---obsessed

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #762
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
woot! thankies taji, you're the best ^^
No problem ~ *huggles*

Quote:
Yesh yesh, I also loved the beginnng with Sakura. The whole thing giving each member of Team Seven their own 3 poses. I really liked it; but where was Naruto's? =[
Where was Kakashi's? T.T (Yes I know it was for neo-7, but meh... xD)

Quote:
Yea, the filler openings were good, I suppose. There were a few of them that I liked, but some of them had HORRIBLE animation, or almost no animation at all. Such as Re:member. I did like Namikaze and Yura Yura, though.
Yeah, like I don't know their names. xD
But I remember that I liked most of them, as well as the ending themes. Dunno why, I just get really excited and pleased over those things. I'm one of those people that watch them for fun and then close the episode. o.o xD

Quote:
omg, that part was so hawt i played it over and over and over again. (the Sakura crying out to Naruto part) ... I just can't get enough of it. X3

Hands off! he's miine! lol xP
Definitely hot. Though Sakura was in a different style, for some reason.
Snakey!Sasuke beats all tho. xD
And Sasuke is Itachi's Naruto's Sakura's! 8D

Quote:
lmao. I've never gotten used to his shirt.
It takes great discipline. o.o
//or staring at his face rather than anything else. xDDD

Quote:
hello fellow Sasuke fans! =D

lol oops I just said "this Sasuke is cutting off my circulation" instead of *sock* haha I got Sasuke on the brain >_>

<---obsessed
Hey hey

LMAO.

We've all got Sasuke on the brain. And in the blood system. o.o

yeah, I need to go finish my case briefs. xDDD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #763
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

yeah taji, we're all a bunch of hopeless Sasuke fans =D hehe.

so how have you been lately?

EDIT: oohhh lol i just got your 'in the bloodsystem' joke LOL yea =DDD

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:27 PM   #764
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Hmmm, id like to put in for co-owner. oooo, I cant wait for the next episode to come out!!! i want sasuke to come back into the anime more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #765
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

me too, dirk. I miss Sasuke even though he's only been gone a few episodes.. >_<

Sasuke kicks ass.