Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #16
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
ye i don't see Isshin(isn't he ishida's father?)to go and help a shinigami he detests them hard.I really don't know what bunny Ishida and Renji will pull from their butts to survive this.
no, isshin is ichigo's dad. and ryuuken is ishida's dad.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2007, 06:28 AM   #17
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

New spoiler for 292 chapter and 1 pic.Looks like Noitora is still fine after he ate Nell's cero in the face...FAIL!

ネルのセロ返しがノイトラに直撃
Nel’s cero hit Nnoitra accurately
爆風で一護吹き飛びそうになる
The blast almost blew Ichigo away
汗をかくテスラ「バカな・・・!」「ノイトラ様!」
Tesla sweats “Impossible…” “Nnoitra-sama!”
織姫「あっ!」一護「井上っ!」
Orihime “Ah!”
Ichigo “Inoue!”
織姫を放してノイトラの所に向かうテスラ
Tesla let go of Orihime and rushed to Nnoitra
その様子をみつめるネル
Nel just stared at them

場面変わってハリベル's
Scene switch to Halibel
アパッチ「な・・・ノイトラを圧倒してやがる!なんだよあの女は!?」
Apachi “N…Nnoitra was beaten! What is that woman!?”
ミラ「セロを跳ね返すなんて・・・かなりの実力者みたいだね」
Mila “To be able to bounce back that cero….It looks like she’s considerably a strong one”
スンスン「見間違いでなければ・・・彼女の背中に番刻(アンティル)が・ ・・」
Sun-Sun “If I’m not mistaken…The number (an-tei-ru) in the middle of her back is…”
アパッチ「なっ じゃああいつは十刃・・・!?」
Apachi “Wha..so that woman is an Espada…!?”
ハリベル「・・・・・・あのお方はかつての第3十刃」
Halibel “……That lady was once the third strongest Espada (I forget how to call it in Spanish, help please?)“
ハリベル「ネリエル・トゥ・オーデルシュヴァンク 私が従属官として仕えていたお方だ 」
Halibel “Neriel Tu O’delsvank, the lady that I worked for as her fraccion”
3人「!!」
Three of them “!!”
ハリベル「まさかこんな形で戻ってこられようとは・・・」
Halibel “I can’t believe that she can return to this form because…”

一護達の場面に戻る
Back to Ichigo’s side
爆煙がまだ立ち込めている
They’re still surrounded by fume
織姫は一護の所にいる
Orihime’s stand beside Ichigo
ゴッ 突然煙の中からテスラが飛び出てくる
Tesla’s body suddenly flied out of fume
驚く一同 テスラの顔は見えないが倒れたまま動かない
Everyone was surprised. We can’t see Tesla’s face, but he collapsed and didn’t move.
ネル「・・・!」
Nel “…!”
煙の中から服がボロボロになったノイトラ登場
Nnoitra appeared from fume. His cloth was stained.
一護「な・・・(あんなにデカい霊圧が直撃しても体は無傷だと?)」
Ichigo “Wha…’He was hit by that strong power, but he didn’t get any injuries?’ ”
ネル汗を垂らす
Nel’s sweat dropped
ノイトラ「バカが」「あの女から手を離すなと言っておいただろうが・・・ 」
Nnoitra “You fool” “I ordered you not to let go of that woman , don’t I…”
ネル「・・・」
Nel “…”
ノイトラ「ネリエル・・・てめえのその能力・忘れてたぜ」
Nnoitra “Neriel…I forgot about that power of your”
ノイトラ「だが見ての通り おれァ無傷だ!」
Nnoitra “But as you can see, I didn’t get any injuries at all!”
ネル「・・・!」
Nel “…!”
ノイトラ「所詮“元”3だ・・・そんなのはなあ 今は意味ねえ!」
Nnoitra “After all you are “former” number 3…..but that crap…has no meaning now! ”
ネルに襲いかかるノイトラ
Nnoitra charged at Nel.

場面変わって石田恋次vsアポロ戦
Scene change to Ishida&Renji vs. Szayel’s army
ギャグは割愛
They reluctantly joked
恋次が卍解して部屋の天井破壊 瓦礫でコピー達がどんどん死んでく
Renji used Bankai and it shattered the room’s ceiling. Those copies gradually died.
石田「フッ これはいい」
Ishida “huh.. this’s good”
コピー達が大方片付いた所で恋次がアポロに「最後はてめえだぜ」
After they’d destroyed most of the copies, Renji said to Szayel “The last one is you”
アポロ「クッ・・・ハハハハハハハッ!」
Szayel “Ku…hahahahahaha!”
石田「!何がおかしい」
Ishida “What’s amusing?”
アポロ「いや・・・我ながら少々遊びすぎたと反省しているのさ」
Szayel “No…I’m reconsidering that I’ve been playing too much”
恋次「てめえ・・・さっき“劇終”とか言っときながら・・・ナメてやがる ぜ!」
Renji “You…when you said ‘let end this drama’…you’re just fooling us!”
アポロ「すまない じゃあ・・・本気で終わらせてあげよう 僕の本当の力 で」
Szayel “Sorry so…I’ll seriously end this with my true power”
アポロの羽から垂れてる黒い部分が全部ザエルアポロの頭に変形
The black part of his wing transformed into Szayel’s face
石恋「!!」
Ishida “!!”
アポロ「さっきまでの脆弱なコピー共とは比べ物にならないぞ フフ いく よ」
Szayel “Those frail copies a moment ago can’t be compared with this. HuHu Let's start”

で、おわり
Then, the end.

The pic:

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:50 AM   #18
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I really can't wait for Renji and Ishida to win already. It's been dragged out to much =/
That will be 3 Espada's down. Maybe even Noitora dies, so that will come to 6 Espada left. Rambo style again seems to win in Bleach =)
I hope they back off after this, and wait for the battle in the December.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #19
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Another spoiler pic...

Ichigo's one lucky man.

I guess that it's safe to say that Nel's the same (at least on the inside).

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:37 PM   #20
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Man Inoue will kill her...That bastard is always so freaking lucky he has seen yorouichi naked,Inoue is in love with him and now Nell is hugging him....Freaking lucky bastard

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #21
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Possible chapter 293 spoiler...

vsメガネ
Vs Szayel
悪メガネが床から変なの出して石田を包む
Szayel sends some disturbing thing from the floor which wraps around Ishida.
石田の身体には影響は無し
Ishida’s body seems unaffected.
でも、メガネの手には可愛い石田の人形が。
But now Szayel has a cute Ishida doll.
人形に凸ピン石田もダメージを受けるでも、人形の身体を切断しても石田は 切断しない
If the doll is cut Ishida does not get cut but if he stabs it with a pin Ishida feels the pain.
石田「どういうことだ?」
Ishida: “What is this??”
人形の中には沢山の石田のパーツが入ってる。
The doll is filled with parts of Ishida.
そん中の一つの胃の部分
One of those parts is his stomach.
これをメガネが破壊したら突然石田血を吐く
When Szayel damages this part Ishida vomits blood.
舞台変わって、ネルと先生がお互い切っ先を当てている
The scene changes, Nell and Nnoitra sensei point swords at each other.
先生「なんで切っ先を止めた?」
Nnoitra: “Why did you stop pointing your sword?”
ネル「あなたこそ」
Nell: “You also.”

で、終わり。台詞は記憶なので間違ってるかも
Eh he (Himajin) did it from memory so isn’t sure if some of the dialogue is correct.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 09-27-2007 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #22
Destroyer69
Missing-Nin

Destroyer69 can only hope to improve

I just cannot wait till noitora shows that nell and her 3 is useless these days. i wanna see more of aizen gin and ulaqiorra.
Destroyer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 PM   #23
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer69 View Post
I just cannot wait till noitora shows that nell and her 3 is useless these days. i wanna see more of aizen gin and ulaqiorra.
I want that to happen to!!!

I said that as a prediction quite a while ago, but from what i read, no body believed me. Like i have been saying. It would only make sense for the current Espada to keep getting stronger and stronger as time goes on considering Aizen has been recruiting more Vaste Lorde. I WANT MY IDEA/PREDICTION THAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS TO BE PROVED RIGHT. WHO KNEW.....AGAIN.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC

Last edited by katonha; 09-27-2007 at 10:52 PM.
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #24
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Possible spoiler...

内容大意:
Summary of Content:

奈路和诺伊的过去
Nell and Nnoitra's past...

奈路当初是3号的时候 诺伊是8号
Nell was the 3rd and Nnoitra was 8th Espada.

没有战斗场面 两人实力差距明显
Strength difference of both people is extremely large.

诺伊过去输的时候曾让奈路了结了他
Nnoitra long ago lost to Nell, and asked to be given the final blow (a.k.a. killed).

但遭到拒绝
Nell rejected him...

段时间后 诺伊MS在阿波罗的帮助下 以两跟班为威胁 对动摇了的奈路实施突袭
A period of time later, Nnoitra, with the help of Szayel, combined fighting strengths (I think some threatening was involved), and used a surprise attack on Nell.

对着血泊中的奈路 诺伊让她在力量取回前积累经验 并宣称自己将变得比之更为强大
Facing Nell drenched in blood, Nnoitra let her be to wait to regain her power while he gathers experience, gain strength and power.

[
Old 10-10-2007, 04:53 AM   #25
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

i think grimmjow will be in action later in the chapter joining nel in beating the crap out of that ass nnoitra....i dont think he'll be just lying there til nel and nnoitra's fight is over.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

nejismirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #26
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Possible chapter 297 spoiler pics...

I don't know what's going on, but here they are...

[
Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 PM   #27
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: Possible chapter 297 spoiler pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I don't know what's going on, but here they are...

Wow. Nice spoilers. That pretty much tells all of what is going to happen in the next chapter. We see what happened to Rukia and possibly Chad, everybody seems to be beaten, and then Soul Society decides to take action and bring back Ichigo's team before they get killed. Who was that hollow though.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:56 AM   #28
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

Ya know something, as many strong enemies as the FIVE members of Ichigo's group has beaten, it only makes sense that they think they could win, I mean, at this point it would be stupid not to back them up since they've proven they can fight on par with many of the Espada. Now that's not accounting for however strong the three rogue captains have gotten or the Espada yet to come are, but come on, if Ichigo had been at full strength for Notoria I think he would have given him a run for his money... maybe lol.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that we see Kenpachi in this lol. He would be crazy enough to plunge directly into Los Noches for a fight. They are uber strong after all. I don't remember if I posted it or not but I kinda thought if anyone Kenpachi would show up, and this might be way off but I think he might have learned something about his sword finally, maybe even Bankai, but I can only hope for that second bit. But on top of that, if someone can buy Ichigo some time I think that Inoue can heal him and we can do what judge mills lane says... let's get it on! ... again! lol.
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:54 AM   #29
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeBunshin View Post
Ya know something, as many strong enemies as the FIVE members of Ichigo's group has beaten, it only makes sense that they think they could win, I mean, at this point it would be stupid not to back them up since they've proven they can fight on par with many of the Espada. Now that's not accounting for however strong the three rogue captains have gotten or the Espada yet to come are, but come on, if Ichigo had been at full strength for Notoria I think he would have given him a run for his money... maybe lol.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that we see Kenpachi in this lol. He would be crazy enough to plunge directly into Los Noches for a fight. They are uber strong after all. I don't remember if I posted it or not but I kinda thought if anyone Kenpachi would show up, and this might be way off but I think he might have learned something about his sword finally, maybe even Bankai, but I can only hope for that second bit. But on top of that, if someone can buy Ichigo some time I think that Inoue can heal him and we can do what judge mills lane says... let's get it on! ... again! lol.
Yeah, but Ichigo's team isn't exactly the best when it comes down to it. Ichigo, the strongest of his group, was about evenly matched with Grimmjaw's released. If Ichigo had weant up againist Noitora even with full power, i doubt he would have beat him. Rukia got lucky that she fought #9 and that he was playful with her, not to mention he was the only Gillian of the Espada. Chad wasn't as lucky. And from the looks of it, neither are Renji and Ishida at this point.

We all saw what Ulquiorra did to Ichigo with ease. There are three more Espada stronger than him to, not to mention Aizen is still finding stronger and stronger Vaste Lorde. Right now, both sides are getting stronger, but Ichigo's team is in a bad situation.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:59 PM   #30
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Possible chapter 297 spoiler script...

Seeing Nel was being attacked, Ichigo grasped his sword and charged at Nnoitra only to get slammed down on the ground.

“Just give up” The spoon espada smiled evilly “Neriel is your last light and that light was already shut down. It means everyone of you is finished here”

After his word, Nnoitra ordered Tesla “Let’s switch. This one is worthless, so I will let you to finish him off”

“Yes” Tesla answered with no emotions as if he was a robot. He released Orihime to let Nnoitra hold her. Tesla step close to Ichigo who’s lying down on the ground and drew out his sword.

“Crash Verruca”

Ichigo suddenly felt one of his legs pressed by something. What he saw above his body was Tesla who turned into a big boar. The fraccion trampled firmly on Ichigo’s leg and broken his angle.

When Orihime started to call out his name, Nnoitra shoved his fingers into her mouth to silent her. “You pet” He whispered beside her ear “Keep your mouth shut. Now your duty is to shut up and watch.” His eyes lit up “Watch the one who came all the way here to save you being beaten the crap out of him”

The scene changed to Szayel’s fight. Pecche and Dondojack were surprised that their ‘Cero Sincronico’ hasn’t injured Szayel even a bit. “Why..Why..it didn’t work?”

“Because you are too slow” The eighth espasa answered

“Do you think that changing the masks will make me be unable to recognize you? I know at the first glance that both of you are Nel’s fraccions”

Szayel has calculated their moves, spiritual power and their exp. while they’re fighting with the clones. Even though their combined cero was powerful, Szayel already expected it. (Their full names are Pecche Gadiche and Dondojack Wilston) The scene ended with Szayel said let end this act once again.

Rukia was lying down on the ground while the black espada came closer to her. He stared at the death body of the ninth espada before he mumbled quietly “The survivor in the first generation of Espada had to meet the end like this…” He turned his stare to Rukia. “…you are too careless”

“Had you been careless you’d eventually end you life” The black espada said and his hand reached for his sword. “If you want to make sure that she’s really dead, you need to cut off her head” His eyes were reflected in his sword. “Don’t worry Arronero, I will finish what you have left”

At the place where Chad’s lying down came the special arm force ‘Exequias’. “… he's still breathing?” The leader of the group said. While he’s drawing out his sword, he continued staring at the still body. “…Start collecting the data”

The scene changed to Ichigo again. He was beaten badly by released Tesla. Screaming painfully, his right arm was broken. Tesla threw him away like a trash. As if he still didn’t please with his work, Tesla slowly stepped closer to Ichigo. He drew his fist above Ichigo’s body and swashed it down powerfully.

‘Pingggg!!’

The fist hit something else instead of Ichigo. In front of them stood the 11th division’s captain ‘Zaraki Kenpachi’

“So, you are about to die eh, Ichigo?”

[