Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #31
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: Possible chapter 297 spoiler script...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Seeing Nel was being attacked, Ichigo grasped his sword and charged at Nnoitra only to get slammed down on the ground.

“Just give up” The spoon espada smiled evilly “Neriel is your last light and that light was already shut down. It means everyone of you is finished here”

After his word, Nnoitra ordered Tesla “Let’s switch. This one is worthless, so I will let you to finish him off”

“Yes” Tesla answered with no emotions as if he was a robot. He released Orihime to let Nnoitra hold her. Tesla step close to Ichigo who’s lying down on the ground and drew out his sword.

“Crash Verruca”

Ichigo suddenly felt one of his legs pressed by something. What he saw above his body was Tesla who turned into a big boar. The fraccion trampled firmly on Ichigo’s leg and broken his angle.

When Orihime started to call out his name, Nnoitra shoved his fingers into her mouth to silent her. “You pet” He whispered beside her ear “Keep your mouth shut. Now your duty is to shut up and watch.” His eyes lit up “Watch the one who came all the way here to save you being beaten the crap out of him”

The scene changed to Szayel’s fight. Pecche and Dondojack were surprised that their ‘Cero Sincronico’ hasn’t injured Szayel even a bit. “Why..Why..it didn’t work?”

“Because you are too slow” The eighth espasa answered

“Do you think that changing the masks will make me be unable to recognize you? I know at the first glance that both of you are Nel’s fraccions”

Szayel has calculated their moves, spiritual power and their exp. while they’re fighting with the clones. Even though their combined cero was powerful, Szayel already expected it. (Their full names are Pecche Gadiche and Dondojack Wilston) The scene ended with Szayel said let end this act once again.

Rukia was lying down on the ground while the black espada came closer to her. He stared at the death body of the ninth espada before he mumbled quietly “The survivor in the first generation of Espada had to meet the end like this…” He turned his stare to Rukia. “…you are too careless”

“Had you been careless you’d eventually end you life” The black espada said and his hand reached for his sword. “If you want to make sure that she’s really dead, you need to cut off her head” His eyes were reflected in his sword. “Don’t worry Arronero, I will finish what you have left”

At the place where Chad’s lying down came the special arm force ‘Exequias’. “… he's still breathing?” The leader of the group said. While he’s drawing out his sword, he continued staring at the still body. “…Start collecting the data”

The scene changed to Ichigo again. He was beaten badly by released Tesla. Screaming painfully, his right arm was broken. Tesla threw him away like a trash. As if he still didn’t please with his work, Tesla slowly stepped closer to Ichigo. He drew his fist above Ichigo’s body and swashed it down powerfully.

‘Pingggg!!’

The fist hit something else instead of Ichigo. In front of them stood the 11th division’s captain ‘Zaraki Kenpachi’

“So, you are about to die eh, Ichigo?”
If that is true, which it looks like it is from the spoiler pics, then i am very dissappointed in Ichigo. Getting his butt kicked by Tesla. He ain't even an Espada. I could see if he was an Espada, even if it was Yammy, but Tesla. Even if he is injured, that is kind of pathetic that Kenpachi has to come and save him. Someone that doesn't even have his bankai or bankai activated. Ichigo is in his Bankai form, come on.

Well at least we get to see the Black Espada. I have been waiting to see him to.

Tesla?!?!

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2007, 04:07 PM   #32
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Bleach 298 spoiler...

I'm a little disappointed with this future chapter as my "Espada Rank" for a certain arrancar wasn't met, but I know I'll still like it.

Ichigo: Soul Society... you came to help in the battle?

Kenpachi protects Ichigo.

Kenpachi: You're in the way... move. Urahara Kisuke, that bastard thinks the ending battle is in winter, but The Old Man thinks different.

*The Captains came out the black hole leading to Hueco Mundo.*

*The black hole is the only way captains can enter hueco mundo.*

Kenpachi: 3 months ago, talk started about Orihime’s capture, but the talk lasted one month.

***Could this mean time here is flowing differently? It would explain Nnoitra saying Nell left years ago.***

Ichigo: ...really ...Kenpachi

Kenpachi: Of course... Did ya hit ya head or something?

Tesla: Who are you?

Kenpachi: ...

Tesla: ...No answer huh? Then disappear!

Nnoitra: Stupid bastard!!! Run away Tesla!!!!

***Refer to pic 3***

Tesla: Nnoi... tra... sama...

Kenpachi: Next

* The scene changes to when the captains entered.*

Yachiru: Finally! Kenpachi came through the hole

Kenpachi: Yachiru! you…

Kenpachi: I said I would be enough

*The scene changes to Rukia.*

*To the right of Byakuya are Unohana and Zako.*

Dark Espada: Who are you?

Unohana: I am the 13th division 4th squad captain, Unohana Retsu. The 2nd in charge of this mission.

Zako: Captain...!

*The scene changes to Apollo.*

Kurotsuchi: An Espada! Precious isn't it?!

Apollo: Who are you?

Kurotsuchi: Who am I? Would it matter if I answered?

Dark Espada: I am the "7th" (Septimo) Espada, Zomari Ruru... Now then intruder tell me your name?

Byakuya: We are the enemy.

Ruru: I see...

Unohana: We came to heal the injured... not to fight...

Byakuya: ...I want to ask a question... did you fight with rukia?

Ruru: ...I did not ...but ...I will now kill her

*Byakuya stares...*

Byakuya: I see...

*The scene changes to Nnoitra who attacks Kenpachi, and Kenpachi allows the attack to hit.*

Kenpachi: ...you finally attacked huh?

Nnoitra: What's your name... Shinigami?

Kenpachi: 11th squad Captain Zaraki Kenpachi!

Nnoitra: 5th Espada... Noitora Jiruga!

Shoot! I truely wanted him to be the 1st Espada, but I knew that he wasn't as soon as he was included in the fight already in the storyline. Well, imo, there's no denying that Stark's probably the Primero (1st) Espada now.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 11-01-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #33
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Thanks Nexus...

Freakin' great.. Havent been this excited, ever, to see read the next chapter of Bleach... Kenpachi, what a badass, and Byakuya... Can't wait..
Old 11-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #34
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm a little disappointed with this future chapter as my "Espada Rank" for a certain arrancar wasn't met, but I know I'll still like it.

Ichigo: Soul Society... you came to help in the battle?

Kenpachi protects Ichigo.

Kenpachi: You're in the way... move. Urahara Kisuke, that bastard thinks the ending battle is in winter, but The Old Man thinks different.

*The Captains came out the black hole leading to Hueco Mundo.*

*The black hole is the only way captains can enter hueco mundo.*

Kenpachi: 3 months ago, talk started about Orihime’s capture, but the talk lasted one month.

***Could this mean time here is flowing differently? It would explain Nnoitra saying Nell left years ago.***

Ichigo: ...really ...Kenpachi

Kenpachi: Of course... Did ya hit ya head or something?

Tesla: Who are you?

Kenpachi: ...

Tesla: ...No answer huh? Then disappear!

Nnoitra: Stupid bastard!!! Run away Tesla!!!!

***Refer to pic 3***

Tesla: Nnoi... tra... sama...

Kenpachi: Next

* The scene changes to when the captains entered.*

Yachiru: Finally! Kenpachi came through the hole

Kenpachi: Yachiru! you…

Kenpachi: I said I would be enough

*To the right of Byakuya are Unohana and Zako.*

Dark Espada: Who are you?

Unohana: I am the 13th division 4th squad captain, Unohana Retsu. The 2nd in charge of this mission.

Zako: Captain...!

*The scene changes to Apollo.*

Kurotsuchi: An Espada! Precious isn't it?!

Apollo: Who are you?

Kurotsuchi: Who am I? Would it matter if I answered?

Dark Espada: I am the "7th" (Septimo) Espada, Zomari Ruru... Now then intruder tell me your name?

Byakuya: We are the enemy.

Ruru: I see...

Unohana: We came to heal the injured... not to fight...

Byakuya: ...I want to ask a question... did you fight with rukia?

Ruru: ...I did not ...but ...I will now kill her

*Byakuya stares...*

Byakuya: I see...

*The scene changes to Nnoitra who attacks Kenpachi, and Kenpachi allows the attack to hit.*

Kenpachi: ...you finally attacked huh?

Nnoitra: What's your name... Shinigami?

Kenpachi: 11th squad Captain Zaraki Kenpachi!

Nnoitra: 5th Espada... Noitora Jiruga!

Shoot! I truely wanted him to be the 1st Espada, but I knew that he wasn't as soon as he was included in the fight already in the storyline. Well, imo, there's no denying that Stark's probably the Primero (1st) Espada now.
MAN!!, I wanted him to be at least #3 or #4, but #7, dang. I was really hoping that old guy would be 7, but at least Halibel and Stark are going to be in the top 3.

It looks like my theory about Stark being #1 could possibly be true.

Why couldn't Ruru be one of the top 3, why?

Old 11-01-2007, 11:48 PM   #35
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
MAN!!, I wanted him to be at least #3 or #4, but #7, dang. I was really hoping that old guy would be 7, but at least Halibel and Stark are going to be in the top 3.

It looks like my theory about Stark being #1 could possibly be true.

Why couldn't Ruru be one of the top 3, why?
Because he's Black... But in all seriousness, I believe that we'll be seeing him and Nnoitra in released form maybe soon if Byakuya and Kenpachi is their opponents.

[
Old 11-01-2007, 11:55 PM   #36
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Because he's Black... But in all seriousness, I believe that we'll be seeing him and Nnoitra in released form maybe soon if Byakuya and Kenpachi is their opponents.
Maybe...... Seriously, he just looks cool and all, and the quiet ones are always the ones who have something up their sleve in my opinion.

I agree with you on your last part though, but you would think that Kenpachi would get his butt kicked if Ichigo's Bankai got beat that easy. Kenpachi has to have something else if he wants to beat Noitora.

Old 11-02-2007, 04:57 AM   #37
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

wow... the captains in hueco mundo...nice that cool!!!!
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #38
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

now this is excitement! Much better than Naruto right now - that is for certain! All the captains coming now.... and the time passing much faster here. All good, but one question still stands. I mean we know that Ichigo was tired and pushed to the limit when fighting Grimjaw. So his bankai didn't have the same power that it would usually..... but can Kenpachi really take down the 5th espada without a Bankai. If he does it, then the show just be changed to focus on Kenpachi..... well that or he should be the one to take on Aizen instead.lol. Give Kenpachi the same training that Ichigo had to reach his Bankai.... and Zaraki will be unbeatable!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #39
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Missing Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

I say top 3 espada are ,old man who is number one followed by stark and halibel. But on all seriosu notes the shinigami dont stand a chance not with the army they have bykauya and kenpachi most likely will beat their oppnents but by a skin of death but no way in hell are they beating anyoen else uliqiorra,stark,halibel,old guy aizen gin tousen once they reach them there life ends cpatain will die in this one for sure if it is true and all of course because aizen will make quick work of them.
Missing Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 AM   #40
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
now this is excitement! Much better than Naruto right now - that is for certain! All the captains coming now.... and the time passing much faster here. All good, but one question still stands. I mean we know that Ichigo was tired and pushed to the limit when fighting Grimjaw. So his bankai didn't have the same power that it would usually..... but can Kenpachi really take down the 5th espada without a Bankai. If he does it, then the show just be changed to focus on Kenpachi..... well that or he should be the one to take on Aizen instead.lol. Give Kenpachi the same training that Ichigo had to reach his Bankai.... and Zaraki will be unbeatable!
THANK YOU. I have had that idea in mind all along. Everybody else says that he will beat Noitora without question. But if you actually look at how Ichigo and Kenpachi compare: his fight againist SHIKAI Ichigo, who won that. And now Ken wants to show up and take on someone that is not only stronger than Ichigo's shikai, not just his bankai either, but HIS vizard form to. Lets look at that last part that i just said, along with Ken and Ichigo's fight......................Ken just might LOSE. If he wins by some amazing way, then yes, the series needs to focus on Ken completely. Ken is not that strong.

Old 11-08-2007, 01:44 AM   #41
joshua0889
Genin

joshua0889 is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone, i think you should give kenpachi a bit more credit, he has got to have gotten stronger since ichigo beat him. just like...idk everyone else in the series has. though...probably not that much smarter, considering he doesn't even know his sword's name.
joshua0889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #42
Caellwin
Academy Student

Caellwin is an unknown quantity at this point

ichigo was stronger than uliqiorra at a point before becoming a vizard
Caellwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:27 AM   #43
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Possible 299 spoiler...

A spread page is Nnoitra and Kenpachi holding back from each other.

Ishida: “Why you… at this place…”

Szayel: “What? Someone you know, Quincy”

Mayuri: “Someone he knows? Well, I don’t know him, a low-class creature like that”

Ishida: “What the hell…?”

Szayel: “Well well don’t quarrel with each other, it’s unsightly. So, I’ll ask you again. Who… are you…? No... Asking seems too good. After all, I’ll kill you at the moment. Knowing just a name will become useless info.”

Mayuri: “Oh that’s it. But for me, I’ll be in trouble if I don’t ask your name.”

Szayel: “...Why?”

Mayuri: “Why? Are you a fool? Hasn’t that thing already decided?”

Mayuri: “After you are bottled, I’ll write your name on the container.”

Mayuri threatened him whereas Szayel just laughed.

The scene changes to Byakuya and Zomari.

Zomari: “What’s your point? Aren’t you going to attack me? Intruder. Just give up. If you’re going to rescue that Shinigami who’s dying over there, it’s useless. You should stop.”

Byakuya: “…I can’t understand, what’s the meaning of useless?”

The moment that Byakuya’s going to move, Zomari attacked him from behind. Byakuya’s confused.

Byakuya: “…What does this mean? That’s...”

In front of Byakuya, there are two Zomari.

Zomari: “Twin Sonido. My sinido is the fastest among Espada. What’s more, my step creates a shadow similar to my bod... So, it’s a play of some conjuring tricks.”

Byakuya: “...I see. But then, you will feel ashamed… to reveal what you have in your hand so early to me.”

Byakuya and Zomari exchanged their attacks.

Zomari: “Too bad, my Twin Sonido doesn’t create just 2 bodies.”

Byakuya: “So that’s it. Demon Path 4”

The beam went through Zomari behind Byakuya. It looked like his fake bodies increasing.

Zomari: “The maximum is 5 bodies”

Now Byakuya’s fighting with 5 Zomaris.

Zomari: “….Goodbye Captain whose name I don’t even know. Your cause of defeat that leaves your name here untold is your arrogance.”

However, he manage to cut only Byakuya’s coat.

Byakuya: “隠密歩法 四楓の参「空蝉 (Shihoin's Third Hidden Maneuver Empty Cicada) I don’t want to use a technique learned from that person (referring to Yoruichi). You are the one who is arrogant. But, you don’t need to fear. Beating you is not because of your arrogance, but it’s because of the pure difference in our ranks.”

It ended with Byakuya’s panel.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 11-08-2007 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #44
joshua0889
Genin

joshua0889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question : when do we get to see Manga 299?
joshua0889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #45
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

friday....

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote