How do you go to sleep? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

View Poll Results: How do you go to bed?
Sleep with all lights off with the room quiet. 86 67.19%
Sleep with nothing but the TV on 22 17.19%
Sleep with only the Radio on 19 14.84%
Sleep with the lights on 1 0.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough
How do you go to sleep?

I usually go to sleep with the TV on at a low volume or if I am at a friend's house they usually listen to the radio.

I tend to stay up wide wake until the ams in pure silence. My brain is running amoke like a bunch of hyperactive narutolounge n00bs when it is quiet. I usually need to hear something to focus on to calm myself down and stop proccessing my thoughts. I usually like it dark in my room with nothing but the TV light shining. I have my TV on Disney Channel or Food Network since they have shows that usually put me to sleep easily like Hanna Montana, Iron Chef or The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody.(sorry disney)

Sometimes Before bed I make sure I get something light to drink like water or a piece of candy.

I also make sure I have a digital clock that is visable because I like to be able to see the time when I get up and when I fell like I am about to fall asleep.

I sleep in my hard ass bed but if I am at a friends house I love sleeping on the floor. Its so comfy.

Boy, I'm sleepy! I'm going to bed!

So what do you do when you go to bed?

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Last edited by sheik; 11-02-2007 at 09:21 PM.
sheik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #2
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: How do you go to sleep?

Well I usually drink something like water or juice,
Then go to my room, turn off the lights with the T.V. on usually on disney channel, then I put the T.V. on silence mode, I pray for a while, turn the t.v. off and sleep on my bed, usually with a pillow on my face, it's darker and let my eyes rest too....
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
Missing Nin
Missing-Nin

Missing Nin is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know maybe i turn the lights off and close my eyes that could be it. Why make such a useless thread why do you care how people got o sleep seriously that's some weird ass shit.

Like i see threads here on some guy getting beaten up and decided to share it with everyone who cares why would you share that with a bunch of strangers who definietly don't give 2 shits. Same with this who gives a shit how you go to sleep why woudl you wanna know that if you are that damn bored go out some were pick up a girl have fun with friends.
Missing Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:12 PM   #4
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

I fall asleep with my IPod on.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #5
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
I fall asleep with my IPod on.
I wish I could do that. Music is distracting to me because it makes me want to pay attention to it too much.

Anyways I usually fall asleep thinking about things like issues in the world and stuff like that. Or I think about what I can do better the next day.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:15 PM   #6
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I have to take sleeping pills and listen to music. I have to listen to trance or soft rock, something of that nature.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I go to sleep with the lights off. I have to close the closet and shut the laptop because I'm a scaredy cat and I don't want nothing coming out of the closet. ><;
The door has to be open all the way, and I have to put something in front of it to act as a door-stopper so when the monster comes out from behind the door, I can hear the door-stopper and wake up right away.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:11 AM   #8
LonelyNinja

Music gets me sleepy, then I let my dreams carry me off.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:17 AM   #9
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

Lights Off
Music
Nintendo DS
Done. I'm asleep.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:28 AM   #10
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

When I go to sleep I have to make sure my closet door is closed, and the door is fully closed. I can't sleep with the door open and when I sister stayed with me, she had sinuse problems so she had to have the door open.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #11
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

reading educational books >.>
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:25 AM   #12
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

depends. If im upset about something I'll sleep downstairs with the tv on. If I cant sleep Ill go to bed with my tv on, if im just going to bed normaly though then I just use my amp as a night light (Im kinda affraid of the dark) But none the less I have to take 9 millagrams of melatonin, and 2 xanex before I even get tired. Lol last night it took me 1.2 grams of melatonin, and 2 lexapapro before I even started to yawn.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:31 PM   #13
darkangel0608
Genin

darkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nicedarkangel0608 is just really nice

close my eyes then just go to sleep....

Brought To You By:
Mangekyou Sharingan™ - You'll Kill Your Bestfriend For It!
Sexy No Jutsu™ - The Technique The Third Couldn't Beat
Icha Icha Tactics™ - The Next Perverted Book
Cheat Codes™ - admit it, you use us!
Harem No Jutsu™ - The REAL reason why people like Naruto! and
Kyuubi™ -Killing Shinobis Since Before You Were Born

I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history.
darkangel0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #14
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I sometimes fall asleep with the television on real low. I used to fall asleep with the radio on also back in my old bedroom, but mainly now, I sleep with all the lights off. The only noise in the room is the buzzing sound from my air conditioner.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:26 PM   #15
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

i fall asleep with the tv on >_<
kinda afraid of the dark *cough cough*

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote