Its THURSDAY! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:48 PM   #16
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Its THURSDAY!

Jen took me Trick-or-Treating. In the stingy rain. And the wind. And made me hold the umbrella. <.< But I have candy. =D

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:59 PM   #17
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I love physics over all other sciences. I really sucked at Chemistry, but physics was so instrumental in my life that I usually try to apply it every once in a while.
Really? We got a taste of physics in 7th grade, and the whole time, I said to myself, "Why the fuck do we have to know this?" I mean, I can understand why chemistry is useful, but I don't have any idea when I'll need to be able to look at a picture and list the forces being exerted in it.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #18
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Really? We got a taste of physics in 7th grade, and the whole time, I said to myself, "Why the fuck do we have to know this?" I mean, I can understand why chemistry is useful, but I don't have any idea when I'll need to be able to look at a picture and list the forces being exerted in it.
I guess it depends on what you want to be when you grow up doesn't it?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #19
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

All the basic sciences are equally important.

- Heraclitus
Old 11-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #20
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I had to spend my Halloween doing Biology homework. -_- But for once, I don't have a mound of work today. I'm free at last! ^_^ So yeah, it's a good day for me.
OMG me too!
well this week has gone by way to slow
but a good thing was that i did a project in this group and leik we had over 52 slides (powerpoint) and this one group had leik 15 and they had no gfx or info on teh slides so the teacher likes ours the best!
Old 11-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #21
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookaipai View Post
OMG me too!
well this week has gone by way to slow
but a good thing was that i did a project in this group and leik we had over 52 slides (powerpoint) and this one group had leik 15 and they had no gfx or info on teh slides so the teacher likes ours the best!
52 slides? Damn. 5-slide projects FTW.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #22
LonelyNinja

It's Friday now.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #23
SpaceMarine
Show me your Fury

SpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
It's Friday now.
Factual statement

Good to Go Member...Stand the fuck by...
Old 11-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #24
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

In six minutes, it'll be Saturday in my time zone. Saturday > Friday > Thursday.

Closed Thread