VS thread - Page 109 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 05:21 PM   #1621
devil001
Genin

devil001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

Neji would win, not only can he move fastenough to dodge all of Hidane's attacks but he can block his chakra, and even if he does get cut Hidane wouldn't have enough time to make that wierd circle of his as Neji could blast him out of it anyway

if you want to read a Naruto fic where the zexy happens to everyone in weird ways then follow this link to my fic
http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/au...?no=1296808565
It's also now on DavientART for those of you who don't like AFF
http://devil001.deviantart.com/

Main pairring is NaruHina for those of you that are interested

Old 11-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #1622
angel12
Genin

angel12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Pre time skip? Kabuto. Post?

Kabuto.

Though I have to say that if Kabuto is foolish enough to engage Neji in hand to hand combat, he's dead.
no after but kabuto has not been joined with orochimaru
Old 11-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #1623
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

i think neji, kabuto's a bit on the "i wanna get my ass beat by a guy" side, if ya get my meaning... he'd probably go down enjoying it...lol...

what about Yondaime vs. Madara?
(i know we dont know much about either character, but still...)
Old 11-07-2007, 01:03 PM   #1624
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil001 View Post
Neji would win, not only can he move fastenough to dodge all of Hidane's attacks
Neji's defensive speed comes into play as far as blocking goes. He's never shown any feats, in terms of dodging speed, the way others like Sasuke and Lee have. And there lies the problem. If he blocks, he'll get cut, since Hidan's weapon was specifically made to increase the chances of slicing someone open.

Quote:
but he can block his chakra
Why would Neji go after Hidan's chakra holes when he sees that Hidan only goes for taijutsu strikes with his weapon? Not jutsus. You're thinking out of character.

Quote:
and even if he does get cut Hidane wouldn't have enough time to make that wierd circle of his as Neji could blast him out of it anyway
No, he wouldn't. How does Neji know what the circle does and it's effects? Again, you're thinking out of character. Neji wasn't there when Shika and co. fought Hidan, so he has no idea of what Hidan is capable of. No, Neji will stand there and watch, wondering what he's doing. That's in character. And, blast him? With what? A fireball? lol
Old 11-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #1625
devil001
Genin

alright Mikey, hows this to support my claims
1: Neji can see almost 360 degrees when using the Biyakugan and during the Chuunin exams Naruto could barely get a hit in because Neji could see what he was going to do and move fast enough to dodge him when there were like five clones attacking him at the same time. Since then Neji has no doubt increased his speed and is able to perform the 128 palm strike faster than anyone can see, so i think Neji has the speed and skill to dodge a giant three bladed weapon easily

2. Block the chakra, stop movements. again i refer you to the chuunin exams where we see Neji do he sixty four palm strike on Naruto and afterwards Naruto could barely move until he used demon chakra. If Hidan can't move then he can't attack or kill anything

3. Neji is smart enough to realise he's doing something when he see's the blood is been drawn into a certain shape, Neji wasn't there when Shika first fought him no, but Neji isn't the kind of guy to take the Akatsuki for granted and would try to take him down before he could try anything
and finally, have you not been watching the Shippuuden series, Neji can do the eight trigrams mountain crusher, the move he used to finish of that clone of himself when he was helping save Gaara

care to test me some more, or do you wanna go home and cry to mamma??

if you want to read a Naruto fic where the zexy happens to everyone in weird ways then follow this link to my fic

Last edited by devil001; 11-07-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #1626
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
1: Neji can see almost 360 degrees when using the Biyakugan and during the Chuunin exams Naruto could barely get a hit in because Neji could see what he was going to do and move fast enough to dodge him when there were like five clones attacking him at the same time.
Yes, as if five Naruto clones, by the Chuunin exam arc, were really fast.

Quote:
Since then Neji has no doubt increased his speed and is able to perform the 128 palm strike faster than anyone can see, so i think Neji has the speed and skill to dodge a giant three bladed weapon easily
Sure. Except that Neji has to get up close in order to be effective. Shikamaru was effective against him because he's a long range fighter who is smart. Neji is a close range fighter who is smart. He has half of what it takes.

Quote:
2. Block the chakra, stop movements. again i refer you to the chuunin exams where we see Neji do he sixty four palm strike on Naruto and afterwards Naruto could barely move until he used demon chakra. If Hidan can't move then he can't attack or kill anything
Sure, Neji will definitely try and block his chakra holes. And you know, he'll probably succeed in blocking some of them. And in exchange, he'll also cut sliced.

Quote:
3. Neji is smart enough to realise he's doing something when he see's the blood is been drawn into a certain shape, Neji wasn't there when Shika first fought him no, but Neji isn't the kind of guy to take the Akatsuki for granted and would try to take him down before he could try anything
Are you kidding? Do you know how many times characters, both good and bad, have just stood there and watched what their opponents will do and say? Of course Neji will stand and watch, and wonder. Hidan, while being a dolt, is very very lethal against opponents that don't know of his abilities. Against someone who knows his tricks, he's a joke. That's why Shikamaru punked him so easily. Neji doesn't know of his abilities at all. He'll analyze what's going on, sure.

Quote:
and finally, have you not been watching the Shippuuden series, Neji can do the eight trigrams mountain crusher, the move he used to finish of that clone of himself when he was helping save Gaara
LMAO Using anime events as proof = failure. I'm not even going to bother countering your points if you're going to use points from the anime and not manga.

Quote:
You've given me absolutely nothing to run home and cry from. Except a pretty childish attitude, which I should probably expect from you now.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 PM   #1627
Uchiha Killer
Missing-Nin

Uchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enoughUchiha Killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
1: Neji can see almost 360 degrees when using the Biyakugan and during the Chuunin exams Naruto could barely get a hit in because Neji could see what he was going to do and move fast enough to dodge him when there were like five clones attacking him at the same time. Since then Neji has no doubt increased his speed and is able to perform the 128 palm strike faster than anyone can see, so i think Neji has the speed and skill to dodge a giant three bladed weapon easily
Yes unfortunatley for you here is were i come in first off neji can't see fully 360 becasue of that one blind spot so your post is already countered but i will go on. He saw naruto's shadow clones *claps* yeah and he still ended up flat on his ass after the fight shows how good he is. Second neji never strikes first he wates for you to make a move all hidan needs is one sec to form a handseal and he becomes immortal with it,meaning he doesn't need anything from neji all neji has to do is attack and hidan can stand there reading a magazine and at the end neji will use up all his energy when that happens hidan touches him with his string or sythe and the fight is over.

Quote:
Block the chakra, stop movements. again i refer you to the chuunin exams where we see Neji do he sixty four palm strike on Naruto and afterwards Naruto could barely move until he used demon chakra. If Hidan can't move then he can't attack or kill anything
Yes here is were your post fails on all levels hidan doesn't need to move he meerly needs to touch neji if shikamru a guy who is without a doubt smarter than neji and had everything planned out to the point were he knew how the fight will turn out and he still got touched neji will also. Please don't use neji has speed becasue he does not neji is an extremly average speed guy he is not like sasuke if he was i would say different but everyone who reads the manga knows neji is nowhere near sasuke or naruto may I add.

Quote:
Neji is smart enough to realise he's doing something when he see's the blood is been drawn into a certain shape, Neji wasn't there when Shika first fought him no, but Neji isn't the kind of guy to take the Akatsuki for granted and would try to take him down before he could try anything
Yes neji is preety smart but shikmaru is smarter and hidan still got to him if it wasn't for shikamru planning a week before the fight he would be in hidan's postion not the other way around. You are right neji is a guy who won't take aka for granted and would try to take him down quick unfortunately he would fail miserably since he is nothing comapred to sasuke or naruto and even those had a hard time taking down aka now even though hidan is weaker than both kakuzu and deidara he is far more powerful than neji becasue hidan has that ability.

Quote:
Yeah and how would that help exactley like i said get it through your head all hidan has to do is touch neji and its over if a guy who is 10x smarter than neji and planned way ahead of the fight and still got touched it would happen to neji there is no if's here becasue it will happen it they ever fought.

Quote:
Yeah you need to stop flaming others just becasue they beat you down and yes mikey did that so stop crying take it as a man that is if you are one which i highly doubt.

Sincerely,
Uchiha killer

P.s. It was very nice readign your failed attmept at a post better luck next time
Old 11-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #1628
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Well I was about to counter devil, but MikeyM already owned him. All I'm going to do now is support Mikey's claims with my own opinions and facts. Suppose there's all there is to do.

Wait a minute.... What the hell is this?!
Quote:
Now why would you say that? Why in hell would you say that other than to attempt to make an ass of yourself? Why can't you be a decent person and debate by respecting the people you're having the debate with? Come on, don't do that stuff.

Neji isn't godly, he would get hit eventually by Hidan's scythe, and then he's dead. Hidan doesn't have to PHYSICALLY DRAW the circle, he can just create it using chakra. Well, at least I don't think so, been a while since I've read about that arc.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:18 PM   #1629
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Thanks Uchiha Killer and Anti (I'll get back to your PM soon).

What's funny is that I'm a Neji fanboy, but not a delusional one. I know Neji isn't Godly.

New fight, since Neji vs Hidan has been put away with three times now...

100 % Kisame vs 100% healthy Orochimaru. The arena is full of sand, by the way.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:08 AM   #1630
devil001
Genin

oh. my. what. a. shock, people who are friends are teaming up to make me look like an idiot.
well Mikey, Uchiha and Anti let me just say this, you're failing miserably in your team up to make me feel like I'm wrong, i said Neji can almost see 360, ALMOST, as in not quite fully, but then Neji has in own way for compensating for that, and why not pull something from the anime series? It was in the manga anyway and he still used the same attack to kick his clones wannabe ass.
I've read the manga, and it looks to me like Hidan has avarage speed for a ninja of his level while Neji's speed, or should i say his reaction time is probably one of the best in the Hyuga clan. You didn't counter my point when i pulled something from the anime simply because you couldn't think of a come back

Uchiha: The only reason Neji lost is because Naruto used the demon chakra, if he didn't have it he wouldn't have even have won against Haku, secondly all jutsu's recuire chakra, even Lee uses his chakra to make his kicks and hits more powerful when using a specific attack, if Neji blocks the chakra points then how is someone suppose to use a jutsu like Hidan's?
Hidan may not need to move in his jutsu, unless he's gonig to kill himself and the person he's connected to, but he will need chakra, and like i just said all jutsu's require chakra, no chakra, no jutsu, no death to other people and Shika only fained getting hit by the blade, he splashed Hidan's partners blood on it and fained getting hit, if Shikamaru can dodge that big ass blade then Neji would have no problem.
Hidan doesn't just have to touch them, he needs some of a person blood so he can do the whole god of death thing, if he can't cut neji then he can't use his jutsu, did you forget, or simply ignore that important fact?

Me fail at a post, you guys don't back up your posts, lack full knowledge on some people and make pathetic excuses about not accepting my evidence, so what i pulled something from the anime? It was in the manga, go back and read it before you even think about replying because you aren't even a challange when it comes to an argument, take a few lesson's from I'MNOTCRAZY, he can back anything he says up and can give anyone a headache, unlike you arguing noobs

Old 11-08-2007, 02:09 PM   #1631
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
oh. my. what. a. shock, people who are friends are teaming up to make me look like an idiot.
You actually made yourself look like an idiot by assuming stupid things. Like that we all conspired against you to make you look stupid, when you actually did that yourself. Quite easily, too.

Quote:
well Mikey, Uchiha and Anti let me just say this, you're failing miserably in your team up to make me feel like I'm wrong
Again, assuming we're teaming up against you for the purpose of making you and your lame points idiotic. =\ You assume much too much. Have you actually stopped and thought that the reason not only I have countered and put away your dinky points is because they SUCK? Not because we enjoy triple teaming? Because honestly, neither one of us conspired here. Your arguments sucked. Flat out. =\

Quote:
Insert dinky wall of text here... You didn't counter my point when i pulled something from the anime simply because you couldn't think of a come back
No, sir. See, you again are making a stupid comment there.

Quote:
unlike you arguing noobs
I think it's incredibly funny that you call us noobs when we put away your lame points, yet you attempt to debate something, and actually pull some of your points from the anime. I didn't counter it because it wasn't worth countering. You're really seeming more and more like some joke account.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #1632
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Neji would lose

Anyway Kisame vs Orochimaru huh...

The fact the area is full of sand wouldn't matter because Kisame could just make water to use, but I don't think he could stop Orochimaru with water jutsu and strength.

For example I think Orochimaru is more of a earth(he uses earth replacement jutsu)type like the 3rd and Jiraiya, and we seen how useful brute strenght is against Orochimaru when he fought Tsuande. :O

Kisame would put up a fight but Orochimaru wins this one

Member of:
Old 11-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #1633
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Well, I...kinda made the area full of sand to give Kisame somewhat of a handicap since his water would mix with sand to make mud.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:41 PM   #1634
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Oh........

Then wouldn't that make it even easier for Orochimaru?

Member of:
Old 11-10-2007, 11:01 PM   #1635
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Well we can't take all the credit, you did a very good job in making it so easy it was almost effortless for us.
Quote:
well Mikey, Uchiha and Anti let me just say this, you're failing miserably in your team up to make me feel like I'm wrong, i said Neji can almost see 360, ALMOST, as in not quite fully, but then Neji has in own way for compensating for that, and why not pull something from the anime series? It was in the manga anyway and he still used the same attack to kick his clones wannabe ass.
I don't believe that Neji's blindspot has any affect whatsoever on a fight with any melee character which Hidan is. Even Mikey who is a Neji fanboy agrees that he could not win. He's not able to avoid any attack, and he's average speed for a ninja (so far as running and things), and his reaction time doesn't matter really. It doesn't mean that he would be ablsolutely able to avoid everything Hidan could throw at him. Also, take into account that Neji doesn't know Hidan's powers, so he'd probably try the Jyuuken to zero or no effect whatsoever.
Quote:
I've read the manga, and it looks to me like Hidan has avarage speed for a ninja of his level while Neji's speed, or should i say his reaction time is probably one of the best in the Hyuga clan. You didn't counter my point when i pulled something from the anime simply because you couldn't think of a come back
I have no comment.
Quote:
Uchiha: The only reason Neji lost is because Naruto used the demon chakra, if he didn't have it he wouldn't have even have won against Haku,
What do you mean wouldn't EVEN have won against Haku? Haku could have kicked the ass of any Genin IN KONOHA at that time. The only reason Naruto was an exception was because he had the Demon Chakra. How do you expect him to fight an opponent capable of taking down countless Jounin without some help?
Quote:
secondly all jutsu's recuire chakra, even Lee uses his chakra to make his kicks and hits more powerful when using a specific attack, if Neji blocks the chakra points then how is someone suppose to use a jutsu like Hidan's?
It's good that you understand that Taijutsu uses chakra, even though it doesn't have much to do. I do agree that if Neji managed to block ALL the chakra points without getting hit ONCE, he would win. The only problem is that has a slim to none chance of happening.
Quote:
Hidan may not need to move in his jutsu, unless he's gonig to kill himself and the person he's connected to, but he will need chakra, and like i just said all jutsu's require chakra, no chakra, no jutsu, no death to other people and Shika only fained getting hit by the blade, he splashed Hidan's partners blood on it and fained getting hit, if Shikamaru can dodge that big ass blade then Neji would have no problem.
I don't see Neji's speed as anything outstanding, neither is Shikamaru, both have standard ninja speed so what's the point. Yes, I'm saying that Shikamaru is as fast (running and dodging wise) as Neji.
Quote:
Hidan doesn't just have to touch them, he needs some of a person blood so he can do the whole god of death thing, if he can't cut neji then he can't use his jutsu, did you forget, or simply ignore that important fact?
The blade could hit Neji, I've already established this.
Quote:
Me fail at a post, you guys don't back up your posts, lack full knowledge on some people and make pathetic excuses about not accepting my evidence, so what i pulled something from the anime?
Although I don't fully agree with Mikey on that, I think it's wrong to dismiss the anime as non-canon, I still think that you should seriously stop pretending like you're better than us and debate the right way.
Quote:
It was in the manga, go back and read it before you even think about replying because you aren't even a challange when it comes to an argument, take a few lesson's from I'MNOTCRAZY, he can back anything he says up and can give anyone a headache, unlike you arguing noobs
Arguing noobs. I love that line, and I thought I was done hearing that word when I finished playing Runescape. Maybe you should play that game, you'd be a typical addition to the community over there. Why do you presist to make an ass of yourself at every concievable opportunity? Not only that but you simply refuse to say anything at all intelligent to support yourself.

You're looking more and more like a dupe account of I'MNOTCRAZY by the minute. Even though he was never said such moronic things as you.