~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:50 PM   #781
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
ah i see. yeah I didnt really think Sasuke would actually *give* his body, more like lead oro on i guess in order to achieve more power.

stupid oro needs to die =(

thanks for the compliment for the banner hehe =D i might make another in the future when my laziness goes away again ^^
^^;;; Just to make sure, I wasn't really talking to you specifically when I said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I mean, it's pretty obvious that if you understand Sasuke's character at all, then you'll realize that there's no way he'd let Orochimaru take his body. First off, there's no guarantee that Oro would kill Itachi/keep his word, and most importantly, Sasuke wants to kill Itachi himself. <.<
I was just bitching from past experiences with people. xD When I read over what I said just now, it seemed like I was talking to you. I wasn't though, I think you've got a really good grasp on Sasuke's character, especially for a dub watcher who hasn't seen all of Part I (I'm assuming) or any of Part II. ^_^

Have you read the databook entries by any chance? I haven't read the first one myself, but the second one on Sasuke is really good. Here it is if you want to read over it:

Second Databook, Uchiha Sasuke
Translation by Inquisitive

Uchiha Sasuke pg 44-51

For me, there is my own path

The mind that desires revenge sweeps down to darkness

The genius that inherited the Uchiha blood, the elite who was the top graduate of his school, countless words of praise, eyed with anticipation and jealousy. Also, the warmth supplied by his companions, despite the blinding brightness giving off of these, there is a shadow in Sasuke’s mind that cannot be erased.

Chidori to fell Itachi-the white light glows against a face filled with hate.
(Pic of Sasuke with glowing face)
“Only to kill you….as you said, to blame and hate you and…”

The shadow of revenge caused by Itachi. The shadow becomes darkness, and the mind surrounded by darkness denies the light. Unless that darkness disappears, there will be no days full of light to visit Sasuke.

The cutting glare he gives to the Sound that attack him. He doesn’t lose his composure but unlike him, he is emotional. Is it because of the intense confusion in his mind?

“If you keep at it, I won’t let you off anymore. I’m feeling very annoyed right now.”
(Pic of Sasuke talking to the Sound)

Ninja registration: 012606
Birthday: July 23rd (13 Leo)
Height: 153.2 cm, weigth: 43.5kg, B/T:AB
Personality: cool, full of himself(confident)
Dislikes: Nato( fertilized beans that really do taste yucky! I have them at home!), sweet things
Likes to say: power
Hobbies: lessons, walking

Pg 46
A place found in the battlefield

Sasuke fights with the Sand’s Gaara during the “destroy Konoha” fight. Sasuke fights above par against the attacks. The Uchiha gift, the Sharingan and Chidori are evoked forth in splendor.

The third Chidori
A third Chidori means death. Then why does he go against the forbidden number? It is not to survive. The Chidori used to protect his ninja way shines beautifully. At the same time, his body cries out as it reaches its limit…

Pic of a spotty (owner seal infested) Sasuke)
The attack that cut through the freaky sand. The price is the taking over of the owner seal.

Companions
Sasuke, who only had power for revenge, becomes stronger because of his companions. His true place would have been a future among them.

“I once lost everything. I don’t want to see my special companions die again in front of my eyes.”
The young lion opens his eyes with the lives of his companions in his hands.

pg 47

Anxiety

To find that Itachi is interested only in Naruto surprises Sasuke. This seems to state that the value of his existence falls below Naruto’s. Thoughts of denial give birth to jealousy.

His weakness. The eyes of his brother in this thoughts make him feel this acutely.

The blade of reality that cuts into his heart

Hopeless gap

The reunion with Itachi opens Sasuke’s eyes to reality and brings on devastating conclusions. The Chidori he trained for so meticulously barely scratches him. The incredible gap between skills renders him useless. Disappointment in himself fills him. And despair descends upon the bright future with his companions…..

“It hasn’t lessened even a little , what is this difference? The same as then…”
(Pic of Sasuke throwing up blood after attack on Itachi)

pg 48
The power deprived lion suffers and grieves!

For Sasuke, Kakashi is the teacher of Ninjas. But he knows that even more than that, Kakashi thinks of him as would a parent. That is why his admonitions fall more heavily on his ears but yet…

(Pic of Kakashi)
“Sasuke, Give up on revenge.”

IT’s not as though he does not understand his teacher. That is why he feels anguish.
(Pic of Sasuke in thought)
“Damn!”

The temptation of the Sound
The evil teeth that sinks into the anguished and despairing mind of Sasuke. “Orochimaru can give you power…” with just these words, Sasuke sees hope even though this might be temptation into darkness that cannot see light.

(Pic of Oro’s eyes)
The Oro’s eyes that appear before Sasuke. It seems to pierce through him and tempt him.

Pg 49
Separation
Towards darkness… The one to appear before him is Sakura. She confesses to him as he tries to leave without looking behind him. She confesses with a blindingly uncompromising mind that does not want to lose him. The one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. But he cannot let her in. He leaves with just one word of thanks.

The days when the light shone
In Sasuke room there is a picture…there are companions, a teacher and he who is not alone. This symbolizes the young(genin) days he spent at the Leaf. He lays flat this picture the day he leaves. Quietly, but for sure, he is saying goodbye to those days.

(Pic picture frame)
This was just a simple picture but it was still something special to Sasuke.

(Pic of Sasuke’s back)
I’ve walked the path with companions. Now I walk the lonely path of revenge.

Sakura who needed him to the very last. His words were real.
“Thank you…”

pg 50
Severing all ties, leaving behind his companions towards the path of revenge

Dreams with friends
Friendship and love, a future filled with warmth. But as long as he is there, he cannot make his dream come true. This is why he throws away a future with his friends. To make dreams of revenge a reality…

Power needed to make his dream come true. To fell a brother who dirtied his past with blood and filled his future with despair.

(A young Sasuke riding a piggy back on young Itachi’s back)
My dream is in the past, it exists only there.

His brother who was everything…and the one who took away everything.

Itachi who pokes at Sasuke’s forehead. That gesture shows clearly the relationship between the siblings.)
(Pic of young Itachi poking forehead of young Sasuke)
“Forgive me Sasuke, next time.”

Even within the ‘strongest’ Uchiha, Itachi is still the stronger. That brother is the object of idolatry for Sasuke as well as that of jealousy. With his brother as his goal, he develops step by step. Because of his brother’s great existence, his father did not look at his own existence. Anyway, his brother exists and so does he. Itachi was everything his world for Sasuke.

The day Itachi killed his family and the clan a bloody shadow settles in his mind. As long as his brother’s existence does not disappear nor will this shadow.

(Pic of dead parents and Sasuke)
The sadness of watching his mother and father killed in front of his eyes, no one can fathom its enormity.

pg 51

At the ends of fate, the attack that is let out at the finality!

The release of power

One reason that Sasuke went to Orochimara is the owner seal. The incredible power that comes with physical pain. Even knowing the dangers of this, Sasuke feels exhilaration. At the Valley of the End, he lets go of the power of the seal and reaches stage two. The destructive power that flows through his whole self satiates his ambitions.

The rising Chidori
The 'blade' given to him by Kakashi to protect those special to him. A darkness imfusd Chidori lets out not light, but darkness, not chirping but a roar. Ironically, it is used to sever all ties with his companions as well as that with Naruto.

The Chidori become the wings that help Sasuke fly towards darkness.
(Pic of stage two Sasuke with black Chidori)

Toward endless darkness
The village, companions, Naruto, by his own hand he severs all chains and heads towards his goals. In the darkness, his new ninja way begins.

<3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #782
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

yeah I haven't seen all of part 1(part 1 is regular and part 2 is shippuden right?) or any of part 2... I can just sorta relate to Sasuke in a lot of ways and see where he's coming from. people that call him "evil" and "emo" and etc etc really piss me off because they're so close-minded... but seriously, when I ask them "well why do you think he's acting that way?" or whatever they just give me some lame answer... meh then again though, most people think that way... they just see what's in front of them and accept it right off the bat, they don't try to look deeper---they don't care to ask WHY. ><

ya sorry im ranting hehe.. but anyway i've never read those databooks before *scrolls up to read* give me a few minutes =D

...yeah when he looked at the picture of he and the rest of team 7..man i was so sad... i was crying that entire episode pretty much =(

good read, thanks taji ^______^ *hugs*

I really hope that somehow, in the end, Sasuke (and Gaara and Naruto) will be happy >_<

but meh...who knows...

when I was watching Naruto on thursday (they're the reruns but I never saw them.. soo i watch the ones on weekdays and weekends) ..well it was about Gaara vs Sasuke, and the one part that really bothered me was when Sasuke was having a flashback about him asking Gaara why he's so obsessed with fighting him, and Gaara's reply... "you have the eyes, the eyes that know what true loneliness is."

it just hit me like a ton of bricks and made me really sad... i cant even begin to imagine what it would be like for them, but i can *sort of* relate to the both of them because I got shunned a lot when i was a kid too, so i felt loneliness.. and man it was terrible as a little kid because I couldnt understand what the immense feeling of sadness was, it was so confusing... and for Sasuke and Gaara (and Naruto too!!)... being completely alone with no love...

that kind of stuff really gets to me... when it comes to loneliness im extremely sensitive.. I gotta say..Naruto, by far, is the only anime that can evoke this much emotion from me: sadness, happiness, laughter, etc etc a truly great anime. : )

plus I can relate to a lot of the characters.. mostly Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara

Sasuke kicks ass.

Last edited by Sorayai Uchiha; 11-09-2007 at 11:05 PM.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:50 AM   #783
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Hey, everyone. Sry haven't been on much, I have a lot of school things to do and even more family....things going on. I try to come on when I can.

Anyhoo whats up??

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #784
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

hiya Akari nice to see ya. not too much going on, we'e still discussing Sasuke : )

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #785
fireangel2405
Genin

fireangel2405 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey can i join?

proud member of the sasuke haters FC//the new kekkei genkai FC//hyuga hinata FC//the akatsuki FC
owner of the uchiha itachi FC
co owner of blood+ FC,zero puchuation
fireangel2405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #786
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

@Taijiya: Nice find on the Sasuke profile from the databook! Twas a good read ^^

@Sorayai: aye, Naruto has many various characters... to touch and relate to the many different kind of situational peoples.

@fireangel: yesh, you may join! Welcomeness to the Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub ^^

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:36 PM   #787
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Welcome fireangel! good to have you with us.

@sorayai yeah i know what you mean. i wasnt all alone when i was a kid, but i lost my dad when i was younge, so i feel like i have a conection to naruto and sasuke, but now i think im more like choji, kinda laid back and jovial. long fuse, but make me mad and watch out cause your hide is mine! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #788
fireangel2405
Genin

ya i feel i have a connetion to sasuke and naruto too i meen i lost both my parent when i was 9 so i was two years older than sasukebut i got over it and i was adopted isn't that great.^^

proud member of the sasuke haters FC//the new kekkei genkai FC//hyuga hinata FC//the akatsuki FC
Old 11-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #789
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

adopted? thats awsome! i hope your happy with your new family!! wish sasuke could get over it, then maybe i wouldnt have a grudge on him for walking out on sakura

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-16-2007, 04:18 PM   #790
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
yeah I haven't seen all of part 1(part 1 is regular and part 2 is shippuden right?) or any of part 2... I can just sorta relate to Sasuke in a lot of ways and see where he's coming from. people that call him "evil" and "emo" and etc etc really piss me off because they're so close-minded... but seriously, when I ask them "well why do you think he's acting that way?" or whatever they just give me some lame answer... meh then again though, most people think that way... they just see what's in front of them and accept it right off the bat, they don't try to look deeper---they don't care to ask WHY. ><

ya sorry im ranting hehe.. but anyway i've never read those databooks before *scrolls up to read* give me a few minutes =D

...yeah when he looked at the picture of he and the rest of team 7..man i was so sad... i was crying that entire episode pretty much =(

good read, thanks taji ^______^ *hugs*
I can't say that any of my experiences really add up to Sasuke's, but I've always been compassionate and able to empathize with people, so it's not surprising that I do the same in literature/manga.

I used to get frustrated a lot more with people, especially when Sasuke was absent from the manga and even more so after his reappearance. So many were dead-set on seeing him 'turn into the next Orochimaru'. It was pretty annoying and it was like they either couldn't understand his character or didn't care to try.

I mean, I did think there was a chance that Sasuke would be farther gone than Kishimoto is currently presenting him, but I still thought that there would be humanity in his character no matter what. Or it would have been terrible characterization. >.>

And it's really annoying when I come across people who disregard the mangekyou sharingan/psychological torture Itachi put Sasuke through. o.o To me that is key as to why his character has turned out this way.

And I'm glad you enjoyed the read. ^_^ I try to share it when I can because it's written by Kishimoto himself, so the insight into the character doesn't get any more valid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha
I really hope that somehow, in the end, Sasuke (and Gaara and Naruto) will be happy >_<

but meh...who knows...

when I was watching Naruto on thursday (they're the reruns but I never saw them.. soo i watch the ones on weekdays and weekends) ..well it was about Gaara vs Sasuke, and the one part that really bothered me was when Sasuke was having a flashback about him asking Gaara why he's so obsessed with fighting him, and Gaara's reply... "you have the eyes, the eyes that know what true loneliness is."

it just hit me like a ton of bricks and made me really sad... i cant even begin to imagine what it would be like for them, but i can *sort of* relate to the both of them because I got shunned a lot when i was a kid too, so i felt loneliness.. and man it was terrible as a little kid because I couldnt understand what the immense feeling of sadness was, it was so confusing... and for Sasuke and Gaara (and Naruto too!!)... being completely alone with no love...
Oh I remember that part with Gaara and Sasuke. Y.Y

I want a happy ending, too. I've been following Naruto for a long time now and the series gives me a hopeful feeling... I would be very disappointed if it ended on a depressing note.

Loneliness draws me into characters. Because it's a feeling that all people struggle with, some for all their lives. I especially have a soft spot for characters like Stellar from Gundam Seed Destiny or Irene from Blood +. Both of them were caged by their loneliness and exploited as weapons. Neither truly got the chance to live.. freely.

I am sorry that you had to struggle with loneliness. But experiencing it does have worth.... like, it wakes you up. It did that for me, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha
that kind of stuff really gets to me... when it comes to loneliness im extremely sensitive.. I gotta say..Naruto, by far, is the only anime that can evoke this much emotion from me: sadness, happiness, laughter, etc etc a truly great anime. : )

plus I can relate to a lot of the characters.. mostly Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara
Yeah that's what makes Naruto a wonderful series. I really love the characterization and the importance of relationships.

I'm sensitive too, not so much about myself but when it comes to situations in the world or just in manga, I can get so worked up over it. Sometimes I get terribly weighed down with situations that don't have a direct affect on me. I've been told not to do that several times, actually. My Dad said once that a person should never feel so responsible for the world, and then he touched my shoulder and said, "Do what you can."

I'll never forget that, and in a way it's such a simple revelation. xD Sometimes those are the most important, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
Welcome fireangel! good to have you with us.

@sorayai yeah i know what you mean. i wasnt all alone when i was a kid, but i lost my dad when i was younge, so i feel like i have a conection to naruto and sasuke, but now i think im more like choji, kinda laid back and jovial. long fuse, but make me mad and watch out cause your hide is mine! lol
=/ Sorry about your Dad. I don't know what that's like, but my ex boyfriend's mother died only a few months after we met... and from that perspective, I did experience the affect of such loss... It was overwhelming at times...

Chouji is one of the kindest characters in the series. ^_^ I bet you're a good friend too. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireangel2405 View Post
ya i feel i have a connetion to sasuke and naruto too i meen i lost both my parent when i was 9 so i was two years older than sasukebut i got over it and i was adopted isn't that great.^^
Welcome to the fanclub <3

Sorry to hear that as well. =/ Who were you adopted by? Family? And it sounds like they make you happy, so that's a good thing. ^^

Toshi - No problem <3 I have a few others saved and I'll share them if anyone wants. I've got Neji's, Sakura's, Gaara's, Lee's and Naruto's. All from the second Databook.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #791
fireangel2405
Genin

Quote:
adopted? thats awsome! i hope your happy with your new family!! wish sasuke could get over it, then maybe i wouldnt have a grudge on him for walking out on sakura
well acculaly i am not happy with my new family we don't get along and not to mention they are going to send me away to boot camp or back to the orphanige(sp!)

Last edited by fireangel2405; 11-16-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:19 PM   #792
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireangel2405 View Post
well acculaly i am not happy with my new family we don't get along and not to mention they are going to send me away to boot camp or back to the orphanige(sp!)
im sorry to hear that. if you dont mind me asking, how old are you? i dont along with my family either, unfortunatly their my family family, so there's no getting away from them. ill go all itachi on 'em! ^_^

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-18-2007, 06:31 PM   #793
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I used to get frustrated a lot more with people, especially when Sasuke was absent from the manga and even more so after his reappearance. So many were dead-set on seeing him 'turn into the next Orochimaru'. It was pretty annoying and it was like they either couldn't understand his character or didn't care to try.

I mean, I did think there was a chance that Sasuke would be farther gone than Kishimoto is currently presenting him, but I still thought that there would be humanity in his character no matter what. Or it would have been terrible characterization. >.>

And it's really annoying when I come across people who disregard the mangekyou sharingan/psychological torture Itachi put Sasuke through. o.o To me that is key as to why his character has turned out this way.
Yeah, i agree. I also believe that it is annoying when people just try to bag on him, even when they don't try and get to know his character. They had their minds set on him becoming something similar to Oro, even after he beat Oro and went his own way. They were narrow minded and thought of him in just that one way, and thought that he wouldn't change at all. Good post.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #794
fireangel2405
Genin

Quote:
im sorry to hear that. if you dont mind me asking, how old are you? i dont along with my family either, unfortunatly their my family family, so there's no getting away from them. ill go all itachi on 'em! ^_^
i am 13 but still i think i would rather go to boot camp and ithat is pretty funny that you will go itachi on them.you know i almost killed them once but i stoped my self from killing them and me.

Old 11-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #795
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Yosh! i just had a thought, for all those manga readers out there (im not one of them) i was wondering if sasuke gets his ms anytime soon? id like to see what it is and all that

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN