To (pretty much) all members of NL - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 04:45 PM   #301
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: To (pretty much) all members of NL

This is all utterly pointless.

Time to go back on topic.

Your first description of an alpha male is not one that protects and cares for, but abuses and throws away. Please elaborate correctly on what the qualities of an alpha male are. Be sure not to contradict yourself. I know you say you don't see yourself as an alpha male, but why post it as if you were stating to be one. And yes, as Rival and a few others stated, all humans are different regardless of instinct.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #302
I'dfightGod
Missing-Nin

I'dfightGod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
This is all utterly pointless.

Time to go back on topic.

Your first description of an alpha male is not one that protects and cares for, but abuses and throws away. Please elaborate correctly on what the qualities of an alpha male are. Be sure not to contradict yourself. I know you say you don't see yourself as an alpha male, but why post it as if you were stating to be one. And yes, as Rival and a few others stated, all humans are different regardless of instinct.
Hello Uchiha_Kina,

I am glad you are still interested in this topic! I had figured everyone had given up on it.

My definition of an Alpha-Male was not quite correct. What I meant to say is that an Alpha-Male is some one who is generally stronger, better looking and better at most things. Quite simply, they are the most dominating males. Sometimes Alpha-Males would be intelligent, but more often than not, this is not the case.

Here is www.Dictionary.com's official definition

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.Dictionary.com
a domineering man; the dominant member in a group of males, esp. animals
I believe that my original post's described man was quite controlling, and quite dominant.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #303
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Here's my take on this thread:

You're telling people to quit bitching and get some self confidence. That's good. What 99% of people don't understand about the other sex is that confidence and a smile is pretty much everything.

Here's the down side: You're not being an ALPHA MALE. As I said before, it's having confidence and not second guessing yourself. That and a little smooth talking WILL get people ladies... But you're describing being a man-slut and then acting arrogantly about it, which I can only laugh at.

I guarantee that you're not some sex-god alpha male. I am willing to bet my right arm that you aren't anything like that at all... You might have confidence and some luck, but you aren't what you described. How do I know?

YOU'RE POSTING ON TEH INTERNETS. What's more, you're on a NARUTO forum.

Fail. EPIC fail.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Last edited by DarkAztek; 11-16-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #304
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'dfightGod View Post
Hello Uchiha_Kina,

I am glad you are still interested in this topic! I had figured everyone had given up on it.

My definition of an Alpha-Male was not quite correct. What I meant to say is that an Alpha-Male is some one who is generally stronger, better looking and better at most things. Quite simply, they are the most dominating males. Sometimes Alpha-Males would be intelligent, but more often than not, this is not the case.

Here is www.Dictionary.com's official definition

I believe that my original post's described man was quite controlling, and quite dominant.
Alpha males have to be intellegent, other wise they wouldnt be "Alpha"

What seems better:

LOL IMMA GO EAT SOME ZEBRA!

or

You, hide in the bushes to the left, and stay low. You, take the right, and you head south while I come from the south and go north so we can cage as many zebra as possible.

They have to be smart, and I hate you still.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #305
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post

You're telling people to quit bitching and get some self confidence. That's good. What 99% of people don't understand about the other sex is that confidence and a smile is pretty much everything.

Here's the down side: I guarantee that you're not some sex alpha male. I am willing to bet my right arm that you aren't anything like that at all... You might have confidence and some luck, but you aren't what you described. How do I know?

Fail. EPIC fail.
quote this in your sigs people
this is the def of WIN
Old 11-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #306
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
quote this in your sigs people
this is the def of WIN
I would but Jimi hendrix > DA, no matter how much win that was. ANd that was a shit load of win.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #307
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

/InB4Lily

<3
Old 11-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #308
I'dfightGod
Missing-Nin

Quote:

Here's the down side: You're not being an ALPHA MALE. As I said before, it's having confidence and not second guessing yourself. That and a little smooth talking WILL get people ladies... But you're describing being a man-slut and then acting arrogantly about it, which I can only laugh at.

I guarantee that you're not some sex-god alpha male. I am willing to bet my right arm that you aren't anything like that at all... You might have confidence and some luck, but you aren't what you described. How do I know?

Fail. EPIC fail.
Hell DarkAztek! I was beginging to think this forum was full of people of little intelligence, so your (as well as a few others') presence is greatly accepted.

Now, I would like to refer you to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'dfightgod
So I began to think of what a "controlling"(read:douchebag) would have to offer. I was able to get in the mind set of one so here is what I came up with, and no, I did not copy and paste this.
The above was in the original post.

[quote=I'dfightgod]That story, that great little anecdote, though written by me, was not my personal point of view. I was taking the point of view of a "petty"(fix'd) Alpha-Male. I know a few arguments, and left myself open so that some one, anyone, could argue my original post.[/quote

The above was the first post on the second page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'dfightgod
I figured a moderator would at least have the wherewithal to read a post correctly. I should not have to say this so many times, but I am not braging, but rather using that speech as a basis for a little debate.
The above was last post, page 5.

Lily559, first off, let me congratulate you on getting into college. I am glad you found my post humorous, but I seem to think that you are somehow trying to insult me by claiming my post was so ridiculous that it was laughable. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Last edited by I'dfightGod; 11-16-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #309
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I'dfightGod, you're brand new to the forums. It's the internet. It's a Naruto forum. Don't try and BS me. Everyone knows what this thread is really about.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Old 11-16-2007, 06:13 PM   #310
I'dfightGod
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post
who the hell quote themselves? Are they that sad? o.O;

err no offense ^_^;;; kind of >.>;;

*punches G Money*

I suppose such an action could be considered egotistical, but if you had basic comprehension, logic and analytical skills, at the same level that children have, you would see that I quoted my self pointing out that I do not believe what I posted. I am not sure there was anyone else I could quote while keeping the credibility of my post.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:17 PM   #311
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'dfightGod
I disagree. As Field stated, to be on top, you have to have brains. This goes especially for the instinctive nature you have described in your earlier posts. As far as I'm concerned, an Alpha Male is one who will look after themselves, the things important to them and do it in a way that inspires leadership.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:18 PM   #312
I'dfightGod
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I'dfightGod, you're brand new to the forums. It's the internet. It's a Naruto forum. Don't try and BS me. Everyone knows what this thread is really about.
DarkAztec, I may be new to this board, but I am not new to the internet. To be honest, the original post was a story I found on another board, something they call "Copypasta", which is basically a short story that is meant to be posted and reposted. Because of their nature, there is usually a message before saying "This is not pasta", or "this is not copypasta". I did not think this board would get the reference, so I simply paid I did not "copy and paste"(the root phrase that copypasta was based on)

Because I did not write the story in the original post, I would not be bragging, if anything I would be championing its original author. This really was used to spark a debate. I am sorry you do not believe me.

Uchiha_Kina,

I made I thought I made it clear that the main characteristic in an Alpha-Male was dominant. If I did not, I apologize for the discrepancy, but I will correct it now.

Alpha Male= Most Dominant.

Dominance does not require intelligence, though it could help.

Last edited by I'dfightGod; 11-16-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: I typed "thought"instead of "though"
Old 11-16-2007, 06:25 PM   #313
DarkAztek
Sand Man

Actually, as soon as I saw it I knew you didn't write it. I know what copypasta is and we actually have a general rule of thumb for it: We close threads that use it. I just needed you to confirm it for me. Thanks!

Also, don't misspell people's names as a passive aggressive way of trolling people. Keep it up and you won't last very long here.

Closed Thread