VS thread - Page 110 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 11:33 PM   #1636
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Anyway Kisame vs Orochimaru huh...
I believe that Orochimaru would defeat Kisame just due to the vast knowledge and jutsus that he has at his disposal.

[

Old 11-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #1637
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Meh, I think Kisame would win. Not just because his techniques are absolutely massive, but because he's far too strong for Orochimaru. Not to mention the Samehada, Orochimaru would fall against that blade with ease combined with Kisame's skill and strength.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #1638
devil001
Genin

devil001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo mikey boy, i saw you gave up trying toargue with me as you didn't even try to counter my evidence, at least you know when you're beaten

and the other one, anticitizenone, i aim to please and entertain when the person can bring the right arguements to the table. I may look like a dope but then again, so did Naruto at the beginning of the series and look how he's turned out

A few things about what you said:

Naruto would have died along time ago if he hadn't had the demon chakra at the time and Haku couldn't kick everyone's ass, i doubt he would have been able to win against the ANBu members or the hokage, i bet eve Team Guy would have made haku and Zabuza have a run for their money

I ain't saying i'm better than everyone else at posts, i mess up and when i do people normally point it out by grabbing something from the anime or manga then verbally rub it in my face
I'MNOTCRAZY actually has my respect as he knows how to argue and back everything he says
i made the point about the blood cause someone said the blade just has to touch them, when we've all read and seen in the pictures that Hidan actually needs blood for his jutsu to work

If you want to continue the arguement then fine but if not, fine, i was just pointing out a few things and if you're wondering why i'm bringing something up that was moved on from like a week ago then you'll be glad to know i was banned for a week for using the word Noob, Anticitizenone there's your reason why its not said on this forum, you get banned for using it

If i get banned again i'm going to be annoyed, i wasn't directing it at anyone this time and it would just be stupid to ban people for just writing it down

if you want to read a Naruto fic where the zexy happens to everyone in weird ways then follow this link to my fic
http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/au...?no=1296808565
It's also now on DavientART for those of you who don't like AFF
http://devil001.deviantart.com/

Main pairring is NaruHina for those of you that are interested
Old 11-18-2007, 06:13 AM   #1639
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Now some "lower" Ninjafights

Hinata vs Ino Posttimeskip, what do you think, I´d obviously go for Hinata
Old 11-18-2007, 07:06 AM   #1640
devil001
Genin

Hinata for sure, she may have lacked the confidence at the time but Ino got no skills other than the mind tranfer jutsu and thats a risky move

if you want to read a Naruto fic where the zexy happens to everyone in weird ways then follow this link to my fic

Old 11-18-2007, 09:15 AM   #1641
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

devil001, I didn't bother countering anything you've posted because it just wasn't worth countering your lame points. Really, I, along with others already put your points to rest a while ago, and here you are, posting and acting in a childish, bratty manner. Get over yourself.

lol@You being banned.

Hinata vs Ino? Hinata definitely has what it takes to beat Ino in every way. The problem is that Hinata lacks self confidence if Naruto isn't watching her. So Ino's hurtful words might just be enough for Ino to effectively use her mind tricks and win.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #1642
devil001
Genin

Admit it mikey, you just couldn't think up anything to counter my points, and not accepting stuff from the anime show is just stupid and redicules, take you own advise and get over yourself. Just because you've been around longer than i have, posted more and have a high reputation doesn't mean you're right about anything.

As for being banned, i couldn't care less as i express my opinion freely and accept the consciences, i mean you only get banned for a week whats so bad about that? Can easily catch up with what people have said.
Plus, i can tell I'm getting to you, why else would you reply if I'm being so 'Childish'?

At least we agree that Hinata could win against Ino if she had enough confidence in herself

Old 11-18-2007, 07:52 PM   #1643
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil001 View Post
Admit it mikey, you just couldn't think up anything to counter my points
Stop lying to yourself. I already told you why I didn't bother replying. I won't repeat myself.

Quote:
and not accepting stuff from the anime show is just stupid and redicules, take you own advise and get over yourself.
Ridiculous? Hey, that's how debates go. Information from the manga is used, not the anime. Using things based on the anime that never happened in the manga is plain stupid. That's what you did. That's why, most likely, any of the real debators here have probably laughed at you and won't take you seriously in future debates. =\ Just letting you know, don't use things in actual debates from the anime, only manga. That's just how it is, unless you care to enter debates and not have your points taken seriously.

Quote:
Just because you've been around longer than i have, posted more and have a high reputation doesn't mean you're right about anything.
Uh, what? o_O No one mentioned my join date, post count, or reputation level. I know I haven't.

Quote:
As for being banned, i couldn't care less as i express my opinion freely and accept the consciences, i mean you only get banned for a week whats so bad about that? Can easily catch up with what people have said.
There's nothing wrong when expressing your opinions. Only when passing them off as facts. I know you didn't do that, but I apologize if you felt I have.

Quote:
Plus, i can tell I'm getting to you, why else would you reply if I'm being so 'Childish'?
The only thing about you that got to me was that you had the audacity to use anime happenings in a debate. That's like, taboo.

Listen, we both obviously feel we're right here, and continuing this will be pointless, since neither of us will budge on our points and opinions. So I'll take the high road and say, we agree to disagree. Alright?

Quote:
At least we agree that Hinata could win against Ino if she had enough confidence in herself
Yeah, that bugs me. She needs to be inspired by Naruto in order to do well. =\
Old 11-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #1644
King Espada
Missing-Nin

King Espada is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Admit it mikey, you just couldn't think up anything to counter my points,
Dude get over yourself he countered everything you said you are just annoying him right now and can't accept defeat.
Quote:
and not accepting stuff from the anime show is just stupid and redicules,
Um yeah you should go re check things again because people here only use manga as facts in their debates not anime. why you ask? Because there are a lot of stuff that happen in the anime that never even come close to happening in the manga for example when kakashi used katon gokakyuu no jutsu that was only in the anime he never used katon in the manga yet. And manga is more reliable because the creator of naruto writes it himself while the anime is made by a whole different group of people.
Quote:
take you own advise and get over yourself.
Thats why he called you childish because you are acting like a little kid who isn't getting his way and let's his anger take over and it only makes you look more childish.
Quote:
Just because you've been around longer than i have, posted more and have a high reputation doesn't mean you're right about anything.
Wow you just keep getting more fun by the minute his post or rep has nothing to do with it he countered everything you said and trust me i read it all over he clearly beat you in the debate why can't you just accept the fact that he beat you. You used things to back up your claims from the anime that's the minute you already lost since nobody uses anime to prove themselves.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:11 AM   #1645
devil001
Genin

alright Mickey boy, i'll let this thing settle for now, but don't think i won't start up another arguement someother time, because i will as i love arguements, its the only place you can really express yourself in the fullest, as long as you don't let it become personal people can have a great time arguing.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #1646
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
alright Mickey boy, i'll let this thing settle for now, but don't think i won't start up another arguement someother time, because i will as i love arguements, its the only place you can really express yourself in the fullest, as long as you don't let it become personal people can have a great time arguing.
That's fine, bring it on when you want. I love arguing also. Just remember to do so with your information backed up from the manga, not filler from anime.

New fight!

Kisame vs Kakashi, both post time skip (So Kakashi has MS and Kisame possibly has improved his jutsus). The environment is just a huge sponge.

Seriously, they're both fighting on a large sponge.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #1647
devil001
Genin

i think it would be Kisame, he's got a lot more chakra and strength Kakashi and probably try not to give Kakashi enough time to form his MS, because even in the manga it took time for Kakashi to focus enough Chakra to his eye to

Old 11-19-2007, 02:07 PM   #1648
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
i think it would be Kisame, he's got a lot more chakra and strength Kakashi and probably try not to give Kakashi enough time to form his MS, because even in the manga it took time for Kakashi to focus enough Chakra to his eye to
Yes, but didn't that last MS that Kakashi used on Deidara's suicide bomb (with Naruto) take very little time? It seemed he did it in virtually seconds.

Also remember, they're fighting on a sponge, which would be absorbing any environmental water jutsus Kisame uses.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 PM   #1649
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Kakashi would win against Kisame. Not only can Kakashi perform jutsus that are around the same level as Kisame, but has 999 more and the MS that'll suck Kisame as well as his jutsus into another dimension.

[
Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 PM   #1650
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Sorry but the sponge is just stupid......and super unfair for Kisame. lol

But anyway this fight would but fast pace and in your face, and Kakashi would improve Suiton skills immense just by fighting him. I think it would be really difficult for Kakashi to use the MS in this fight since Kisame would be on him the whole time, but Kakashi would have the advantage in taijutsu, even though Kisame has super strength and that sword..................

I would like to think that Kakashi could pull out a win threw superior tactics and getting him with the MS somehow late in the fight.

Member of:
Closed Thread