Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-25-2007, 11:39 PM   #61
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

This isn't really a chapter prediction, but I was just thinking about Ichimaru. I wonder if he keeps his eyes closed so as to not fall under Aizen's hypnosis?
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2007, 11:45 PM   #62
Shoot To Death
Missing-Nin

Shoot To Death is on a distinguished roadShoot To Death is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
This isn't really a chapter prediction, but I was just thinking about Ichimaru. I wonder if he keeps his eyes closed so as to not fall under Aizen's hypnosis?
That is a good thought but i doubt it i think it is just his character and only opens them in the heat of the moment.

This new chapter alright though i like how bykuya shut that pumpkin's mouth up already hopefully he stays down.
Shoot To Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 AM   #63
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Death View Post
That is a good thought but i doubt it i think it is just his character and only opens them in the heat of the moment.
Your avatar is what sparked the idea.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:11 AM   #64
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

my prediction for the next chapter is....... Well i hope we get to see mayuri and the 8th espada (forgot his name >.>;; ) fight. i want to see what his new body can do.
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:01 PM   #65
Shoot To Death
Missing-Nin

Shoot To Death is on a distinguished roadShoot To Death is on a distinguished road

A laugh comes from the smoke*
Z: And to think I had to use this power
*The smoke clears, Zomari appears to have a new from, similar to a Hindu Deity (bankai?)*
B: !!!
Z:Your arrogance blinded you, and you showed me your trumph card just to land a hit on me. Wich was unsuccessful.
B: I do not care. You clearly do not understand our differences.
Z: Oh but I do.
*Zommari's arms start moving, nothing happens, Byakuya stand impassive.*
Z: Behold my Pasion!
*Around Byakuya Hollows start appearing, all have a mark on their head, one of them is former espada noveno Aaronieno. Byakuya widens eyes and Zommari smiles*
Z: Now arrogant captain, you shall understand the difference between our powers.
*Chapter ends*

Got it from Mh really doubt it's real but then again stranger things have happened.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:18 AM   #66
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

Gosh if they drag out Zomari and Byakuya much longer I'll be a little peeved. But the prediction from Mh sounds like it might be semi-true. I really wanna see what happens to Kenpachi, everyone was so poised for their fight. And anyway there's so many allies hurt or down they should show more than one person at a time!
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:55 PM   #67
Shoot To Death
Missing-Nin

Confirmed

ハゲが何とか殻みたいなのになって致命傷を避ける
Zomari was able to make some shell like protection for Byakuya’s attack so avoided a fatal wound.

ハゲ怒って反撃
Zomari is angry and makes his counterattack

あっさり防がれる
but it’s easy to fend off

ハゲ一転命乞い、そして逆キレ
Zomari suddenly changes his attitude and begs for his life

あっさり斬られる
he is easily cut down

その頃、マユリ様が倒れていたw
meanwhile Mayuri sama has collapsed

来週おわり
That’s all til next week.

here are the pics which confirm the spoiler besides mh saying it.

The second pic with zomari screaming he is saying "BANZAI BANZAI BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" which really means something like hooray but the other meaning is "may you live 10 thousand years" so the this is how he was saying it.

Banzai,banzai,AIZEN SAMA BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

So he was wishing that aizen lives for a long time like a blessing,the last pic with mayuri down he was just saying"huff hufff" lol basically breathing heavy.

I think on one of the other pics zomari was alos begging for his life then byakuya said something like "the espada who is the fastest cries " before slashing him up.

Lol zomari survived senbansakura kageyoshi just to be chopped up later.

Last edited by Shoot To Death; 11-28-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 PM   #68
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lmaoo thats just how his eyes are drawn... sure we see his eyes actually opened once in a while but thats just for dramatic effect, if he closes his eyes ALL the time how the hell can he see and fight?

MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #69
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In anime's I've noticed that characters with shrewed personalities are drawn that way to illustrate their deceptiveness or cunning. When Gin opens his eyes he usually reveals his true intentions, feelings or powers etc. Such as when he fought Toushiro he didn't release until he got serious and opened his eyes.
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:40 PM   #70
hakushiro
FUBAR

hakushiro is on a distinguished road

Wadda hell is happening here? Mayuri in prone position before Szayel? The hell. That guy's got lots of vital organs in reserve in his pocket. I predict: This is nothing more than a ruse so he can gauge his opponent's abilities. Why? Because:
1. Mayuri's pretty slow, he's yet to show any prowess in Shunpo. So he's probably a defensive fighter, letting his opponent come at him and then counter.
2. He hasn't released his sword yet. He's not even holding it.
So, as I was saying, at the crucial moment, he'll get up with the usual "Kukuku" laugh and inject himself with the usual vial of "Insta-grow, your vital organs in a bottle" and then let Konjiki Aishisougi Jizou have his way with Szayel. Probably gobble him up or what not. But then, the madman's got a new costume... He's probably got different tricks cuz he's got different pockets, ku ku ku...
Old 11-30-2007, 11:42 PM   #71
hakushiro
FUBAR

hakushiro is on a distinguished road

LOL
Zomari's released state made him inutile. So much for being able to do the fastest sonido, kukuku.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #72
brian5cu
Academy Student

brian5cu is an unknown quantity at this point

future prediction hougyoku will be destroyed by orihime seems obvious. you can tell me im retarded for stating the obvious. if thats what other people figured would happen also
brian5cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:22 AM   #73
Shoot To Death
Missing-Nin

@Brian Not really lmaoo she isn't even getting close to it you actually think aizen would show it to her and trust that she is with him after the recent events lmfaooo yeah right and pigs can fly
Old 12-06-2007, 08:31 AM   #74
Shinigami#3
Missing-Nin

Shinigami#3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ultra quick trans of the himajin spoiler by spacecat @ B.A.

前回から一転
completely different to last week
マユリ様メガネ圧倒
Mayuri overwhelms Szayel
メガネ「・・・・な・・・・何なんだこいつは・・・・!?」
Szayel: wh…what the hell is with this guy!?
メガネ、デカい地蔵に踏み潰される
Szayel is trampled on by Ashisogi Jizō
来週最後の台詞
The end page comes after his line:
メガネ「くそオオオオオオオオオオオ」
Szayel: shitttttttttttt
ズ   ン
zun (sound effect)
お わ り
Finish

Translation of the pics by pocketmofo @ B.A.

The pics are a bit difficult to read, but basically Mayuri was faking the whole spitting up blood thing (the picture with his tongue sticking out is him saying "Yeah right!/Got ya!")

In the next picture Mayuri explains how he managed to prepare his body before coming to fight Zael (text is a bit too blurry). Zael then says that there's no way he would have had the time to perform that sort of feat since Zael had been fighting Renji and Ishida for less than an hour...Mayuri then responds that the reason he is there is because he was able to do that.

Then Zael, in the next picture shown, asks Mayuri what the hell is wrong with his face and why Mayuri seems to be totally ignoring everything he's saying.

Then Mayuri whips out the Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou and Zael gets crushed.

Last edited by Shinigami#3; 12-06-2007 at 08:33 AM.
Shinigami#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #75
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

ROFL, don't fuck with captain class if ya aint on their level. Lmao, go Mayuri! I hope that's the end for that espada, he's so freaking annoying. Although I would have liked that Ishida be the one to defeat him, but I guess a little help once in a while doesn't hurt. Now, its time for Zaraki Kenpachi to own the shit out of Nnoitra.