King/Queen Of The Mountain - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2007, 09:54 AM   #1
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
King/Queen Of The Mountain

This is the King/Queen Of The Mountain's 1st of many tournaments. Only the hottest participants may enter. I will not be a participant myself but be the judge. In the end the winner will face me and have a chance to take over the throne.

<------That's the throne. J/K loll.

The 1st K/QOTM tournament will be sig battles. Only 8 entrants are allowed. All 8 participants will be listed below. Through random selection you will each get an opponent. So it will work like this.

Quarter Finals

Semi Finals

Final

Battle For The King's Throne
BloodKid VS

Whoever wants to enter please post in here I will look at your previous work and let you know if you qualify. Some may even get invites into this tournament because of previous work.

King/Queen Of The Mountain Participants
Kina
xXMagnesiumXx
SwtVietnamPeaceFighterBoi
Ninja48
Kuyah
Noob Saibot
PalmerReap
Ero

Judges
UchihaTaijiya(Mrs Sexy)
OakGyrl510(LOL)
Colini(Mr Not So Sexy But Still Is)
Bod(It's actually short for B.OJ/K)

Rules
1. Size - 400x120
2. One Render, you cannot duplicate same render and resize then lower opacity. Still counts as 2 renders.
3. REMOVED.
4. No Flamming...J/K. Render can be absolutely anything, humans, animals, anime, sex objects etc. But ONE render.
5. New sigs will be required for each matchup.
6. Deadlines will be allocated for each round, so you won't be rushed.
7. ALL sigs must be sent to me via PM or IM, for those who have me on MSN.
8. Judges desicions are final anyone complaining will get a random person knocked out.
9. Rule 8 was joke, person won't be allowed to participate in other Tourneys, Judges will be fair and show no favouritism.
10. Anyone failing to meet the deadline will get an auto DQ, unless it is a really good fucking reason.
11. Anyone making one mistake on following rules will be DQ, there is no reason to mis-interpret rules their all there.
12. Have Fun.

PM or IM me for all other enquiries.

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 01-16-2008 at 06:30 AM.